It will be much beter than 2021.
Say Something Great About 2020
@laura68cat
That's what I want to hear. But keep in mind many others lost loved ones and respect their losses. I think you probably do. God bless!
@laura68cat
That's what I want to hear. But keep in mind many others lost loved ones and respect their losses. I think you probably do. God bless!
@Leroy11
I wonder what they'll say about Trump in the history books. I suspect it will be very, very different than what you think.
@Leroy11
I wonder what they'll say about Trump in the history books. I suspect it will be very, very different than what you think.
@mrusso History is written by the victor. I do not know how the history books will show the Trump presidency, nor do I care. I will be dust. I do care what my grandkids will have, and be able to have. I fear that they will not have the freedoms that I have enjoyed, that my family has fought and died for before me. The Dems now, that is suppose to be the caring, understanding, all inclusive party,( you know, the party of Jim Crow, the KKK, the party that funds planned parenthood, the party of slavery, yep, that party) are all about silencing free speech, unless it is the speech they want to hear, they are all about taking money from someone and giving it to someone else, unless it is there's. I am afraid that what was the greatest country that the world has ever seen is on a downward spiral. Good luck to you, and I hope that I am wrong.
@mrusso History is written by the victor. I do not know how the history books will show the Trump presidency, nor do I care. I will be dust. I do care what my grandkids will have, and be able to have. I fear that they will not have the freedoms that I have enjoyed, that my family has fought and died for before me. The Dems now, that is suppose to be the caring, understanding, all inclusive party,( you know, the party of Jim Crow, the KKK, the party that funds planned parenthood, the party of slavery, yep, that party) are all about silencing free speech, unless it is the speech they want to hear, they are all about taking money from someone and giving it to someone else, unless it is there's. I am afraid that what was the greatest country that the world has ever seen is on a downward spiral. Good luck to you, and I hope that I am wrong.
@Leroy11
Don't be afraid. Democrats are not the bogeyman.
Covid and unemployment are our biggest problems for this administration to attack immediately.
Sounds like our family values are similar especially regarding our grandchildren.
We have to do it together because we have seen that a divided country can't accomplish much.
![]()
@Leroy11
Don't be afraid. Democrats are not the bogeyman.
Covid and unemployment are our biggest problems for this administration to attack immediately.
Sounds like our family values are similar especially regarding our grandchildren.
We have to do it together because we have seen that a divided country can't accomplish much.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
