• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Say Something Great About 2020

    12 Next Last»
    Midnight1
    nature1970
    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 276
    Posts: 34
    12 Next Last»
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 6:27 PM ET #1

    I'll start....

     

    It's Coming To An End!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I'll start....

     

    It's Coming To An End!

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 8:33 PM ET #2

    It's almost over. ...  

    Reply

    It's almost over. ...  

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 9:13 PM ET #3

    It wasn't ALL terrible.

    We managed to deliver a few swift kicks in the b@lls to some of the Corporate Fukks™.

    Big Oil is flat on the canvas and may not be getting up by the 10 count!!!

    Facebook and Google getting their thieving fingers whacked!!!

    And all without wrecking the Stock Market.

    My apologies to those who work for the above of course but you'll reinvent yourselves.  You KNOW you will.

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    It wasn't ALL terrible.

    We managed to deliver a few swift kicks in the b@lls to some of the Corporate Fukks™.

    Big Oil is flat on the canvas and may not be getting up by the 10 count!!!

    Facebook and Google getting their thieving fingers whacked!!!

    And all without wrecking the Stock Market.

    My apologies to those who work for the above of course but you'll reinvent yourselves.  You KNOW you will.

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 9:33 PM ET #4

    Nobody got killed here by a murder hornet........yet.

    Reply

    Nobody got killed here by a murder hornet........yet.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 9:42 PM ET #5

    New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota, Mississippi & Montana legalized recreational ganja.

    an_clap  

    Reply

    New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota, Mississippi & Montana legalized recreational ganja.

    an_clap  

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 9:46 PM ET #6

    Susan B Anthony couldn't accept Trump's invitation to the WH.

    Reply

    Susan B Anthony couldn't accept Trump's invitation to the WH.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 9:55 PM ET #7

    Fights over toilet paper have stopped in grocery stores all over the country. 

    Reply

    Fights over toilet paper have stopped in grocery stores all over the country. 

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 10:39 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota, Mississippi & Montana legalized recreational ganja.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota, Mississippi & Montana legalized recreational ganja.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 11:47 PM ET #9

    We have the cure for cancer.

    Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022. 

     

    Reply

    We have the cure for cancer.

    Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022. 

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 26, 2020 - 11:56 PM ET #10

    Losing Air Force base is readying to launch a private rocket.

    Maine.

    BRUNSWICK, Maine — Eager to launch its Stardust 1.0 prototype rocket as soon as possible, engineers at bluShift Aerospace have already repaired damage caused by a leaky seal during a test launch Tuesday afternoon.

    The test launch was scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, but it was more than three hours later before the engine ignited and fired at full power for 11 seconds -- just as it will when the rocket actually launches from the former Loring Air Force Base in Limestone early in 2021.

    Reply

    Losing Air Force base is readying to launch a private rocket.

    Maine.

    BRUNSWICK, Maine — Eager to launch its Stardust 1.0 prototype rocket as soon as possible, engineers at bluShift Aerospace have already repaired damage caused by a leaky seal during a test launch Tuesday afternoon.

    The test launch was scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, but it was more than three hours later before the engine ignited and fired at full power for 11 seconds -- just as it will when the rocket actually launches from the former Loring Air Force Base in Limestone early in 2021.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 1:14 AM ET #11

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. 

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 1:45 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well.

    And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well.

    And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 5:31 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well.

    Nice hit.

    Got to admit I had no faith in Bitcoin at all.

    Bought some dips and survived the year. 

    Check out BABYF  At $3 / share... this is SOLID.  All the legwork has been done and ready to Rock & Roll.  This will triple in 6-8 months!!!

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well.

    Nice hit.

    Got to admit I had no faith in Bitcoin at all.

    Bought some dips and survived the year. 

    Check out BABYF  At $3 / share... this is SOLID.  All the legwork has been done and ready to Rock & Roll.  This will triple in 6-8 months!!!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 9:27 AM ET #14

    TSLA stock.

     
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    TSLA stock.

     
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 10:02 AM ET #15

    It's the best kind of vision to have.peace_5

    Reply

    It's the best kind of vision to have.peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 11:26 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. Nice hit. Got to admit I had no faith in Bitcoin at all. Bought some dips and survived the year.  Check out BABYF  At $3 / share... this is SOLID.  All the legwork has been done and ready to Rock & Roll.  This will triple in 6-8 months!!!

    Thanks, GG!

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. Nice hit. Got to admit I had no faith in Bitcoin at all. Bought some dips and survived the year.  Check out BABYF  At $3 / share... this is SOLID.  All the legwork has been done and ready to Rock & Roll.  This will triple in 6-8 months!!!

    Thanks, GG!

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 11:29 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali.

    I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason.

    Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me?

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali.

    I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason.

    Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me?

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 12:23 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    We have the cure for cancer. Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022.

    I think we've had the cure for many years.  Just like we can turn Ocean salt water into drinking water.

    Again... Corporate Fukks™.

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    We have the cure for cancer. Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022.

    I think we've had the cure for many years.  Just like we can turn Ocean salt water into drinking water.

    Again... Corporate Fukks™.

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 12:36 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970: We have the cure for cancer. Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022. I think we've had the cure for many years.  Just like we can turn Ocean salt water into drinking water. Again... Corporate Fukks™.
    the absolute beautiful thing with this mrna therapy it can be utilized 8n many ways. It takes the DNA code and jacks the healthy cell out put. Seriously the adaption and possibilities are endless from regeneration of youth muscle skin bone organ cartilage

    seriously this can cause a new dilemma no death due to age or disease with the composition of a perpetual 20 year old body. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970: We have the cure for cancer. Moderna mrna platform for cancer cure is at phase 3 clinical amazing results. We can end cancer with this therapy by the end of 2022. I think we've had the cure for many years.  Just like we can turn Ocean salt water into drinking water. Again... Corporate Fukks™.
    the absolute beautiful thing with this mrna therapy it can be utilized 8n many ways. It takes the DNA code and jacks the healthy cell out put. Seriously the adaption and possibilities are endless from regeneration of youth muscle skin bone organ cartilage

    seriously this can cause a new dilemma no death due to age or disease with the composition of a perpetual 20 year old body. 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 12:39 PM ET #20

    Ps sorry to be such a flake not taken you up on your generous offer it seems every time I make plans to go down and see you I am prevented . 

    It has become almost as if the fates prevent me from ever leaving this frozen he'll up here.

    Reply

    Ps sorry to be such a flake not taken you up on your generous offer it seems every time I make plans to go down and see you I am prevented . 

    It has become almost as if the fates prevent me from ever leaving this frozen he'll up here.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 1:38 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Ps sorry to be such a flake not taken you up on your generous offer it seems every time I make plans to go down and see you I am prevented .  It has become almost as if the fates prevent me from ever leaving this frozen he'll up here.

    Foxwoods isn't going anywhere B.  LOL.  I've been there 26 years now and they STILL can't kill me.  We will get it together at some point.  Have to.  I've got some great stories to tell you about my trips to Maine.  1978 I was a 21 yr old kid.  Had a huge brick of Lebanese Blond Hash and was partying with lumberjacks up in the Allagash.  When we left I broke the brick in half.  Said, "this is for you guys".  You'd have thought I had given them a million dollars.  The looks on their faces was priceless.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Ps sorry to be such a flake not taken you up on your generous offer it seems every time I make plans to go down and see you I am prevented .  It has become almost as if the fates prevent me from ever leaving this frozen he'll up here.

    Foxwoods isn't going anywhere B.  LOL.  I've been there 26 years now and they STILL can't kill me.  We will get it together at some point.  Have to.  I've got some great stories to tell you about my trips to Maine.  1978 I was a 21 yr old kid.  Had a huge brick of Lebanese Blond Hash and was partying with lumberjacks up in the Allagash.  When we left I broke the brick in half.  Said, "this is for you guys".  You'd have thought I had given them a million dollars.  The looks on their faces was priceless.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2020 - 9:44 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali. I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason. Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me?

    I have slowed down a ton.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali. I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason. Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me?

    I have slowed down a ton.

     
    laura68cat
    laura68cat
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2020 - 7:39 AM ET #23

    1. none of my loved ones died.

    2. my granddaughter was born an_cheers

    Reply

    1. none of my loved ones died.

    2. my granddaughter was born an_cheers

     
    MickSpeed17
    MickSpeed17
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 759
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2021 - 10:16 PM ET #24

    Strangest year in this humble poster's existence.

    Showed how resilient we can be as a species, and how oppressive governments can be as institutions.

    Thinking of what life must have been like during the "Black Death" of the Middle Ages, or the Spanish Flu of more recent times, leave me with a sense of wonderment and appreciation of the applications of modern medicine.

    "Bubble Leagues", "Masks", and the euphemistic "social distancing" are the terms of a future uncertain and threatening for mankind.

    But life is nevertheless worth living; and the contemplation and hope for our species does indeed, "spring eternal"

     

     

    Reply

    Strangest year in this humble poster's existence.

    Showed how resilient we can be as a species, and how oppressive governments can be as institutions.

    Thinking of what life must have been like during the "Black Death" of the Middle Ages, or the Spanish Flu of more recent times, leave me with a sense of wonderment and appreciation of the applications of modern medicine.

    "Bubble Leagues", "Masks", and the euphemistic "social distancing" are the terms of a future uncertain and threatening for mankind.

    But life is nevertheless worth living; and the contemplation and hope for our species does indeed, "spring eternal"

     

     

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2021 - 1:48 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali. I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason. Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me? I have slowed down a ton.

    Now i'm just looking for any excuse to get down to that blow I have stashed in Cali.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: My personal wealth Skyrocketed, thanks in part to the surge in Bitcoin. Around the start of covid I sold my stake at 8k a BTC and bought twice as much back at 4k a BTC. It's at like 25K. Some other investments have done well.... as well. And i've done very minimal cocaine in 2020 thanks to covid. I did a fair bit of it in January/February and was already taking it easy and working out really hardcore when covid hit. I don't mess around when i'm in Oregon so I haven't mess around with it. A buddy came to town a couple months ago and had a lil. That's been it. I've got almost an oz. stashed away in Cali. I've had much more than my share.  They didn't call it the cocaine 80's for no reason. Slow your roll Stu.  Not like you're getting any younger.  Feel me? I have slowed down a ton.

    Now i'm just looking for any excuse to get down to that blow I have stashed in Cali.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,893
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,186
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,540
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,242
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.