Will always carry that Pic of your Father in my mind.
Thanks so much, Goose. Means a lot coming from you. I know you are all about family. Hope the extraction is progressing. My two front ones ( 7&9 ) are coming out July 10.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
God Bless your Dad Ken.
Will always carry that Pic of your Father in my mind.
Thanks so much, Goose. Means a lot coming from you. I know you are all about family. Hope the extraction is progressing. My two front ones ( 7&9 ) are coming out July 10.
Scal will be back because he is an attention person.
Bottom line... When the State Dept. advises you BEFORE your trip that the United States "Cannot guarantee your safety" you'd better think twice or thrice before doing something stupid.
Very touching story, I am deeply moved and extremely sorry for the family, but you made your own bed and must now sleep in it because it is not Obama's fault or Trump's fault or anybody else's fault because you made an extremely poor decision.
Something tells me this is a big liberal family that like most libs refuse to believe there's true evil in the world. Originally, I thought the kid was a complete moron for doing anything that could cause him to get into trouble but 15 years for stealing a poster and then it was upgraded to a death sentence is beyond words. I can understand the kid having limited knowledge about the world but do the parents live in a cave? Were all the trips to Iran & Afghanistan booked so his third choice was N Korea? This kid was 20 years old but the parents should've known better. Trump will make them pay for this and make the dictator Kim an example that the world needs dearly.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Scal will be back because he is an attention person.
Bottom line... When the State Dept. advises you BEFORE your trip that the United States "Cannot guarantee your safety" you'd better think twice or thrice before doing something stupid.
Very touching story, I am deeply moved and extremely sorry for the family, but you made your own bed and must now sleep in it because it is not Obama's fault or Trump's fault or anybody else's fault because you made an extremely poor decision.
Something tells me this is a big liberal family that like most libs refuse to believe there's true evil in the world. Originally, I thought the kid was a complete moron for doing anything that could cause him to get into trouble but 15 years for stealing a poster and then it was upgraded to a death sentence is beyond words. I can understand the kid having limited knowledge about the world but do the parents live in a cave? Were all the trips to Iran & Afghanistan booked so his third choice was N Korea? This kid was 20 years old but the parents should've known better. Trump will make them pay for this and make the dictator Kim an example that the world needs dearly.
He
had planned to study abroad in his third year of college in China and
heard about Chinese travel companies offering trips to North Korea.His
parents were OK with it.
"Otto's
a young, thrill-seeking, great kid who was going to be in that part of
the world for a college experience," Fred Warmbier explained.
According to the Associated Press :
He
had planned to study abroad in his third year of college in China and
heard about Chinese travel companies offering trips to North Korea.His
parents were OK with it.
"Otto's
a young, thrill-seeking, great kid who was going to be in that part of
the world for a college experience," Fred Warmbier explained.
Yes Search,,.while I was sailing with the 7th fleet ...I became a shellback and registered in King Neptune's Ancient Order of the Deep...
I have a true story for you ...When I left for the Navy my dear mother said..." son have a girl in every port ,,but don't get a tattoo.".. So, I listened to Mom and did what she suggested and didn't get a tattoo....lol
But, did you have a girl in every port? as mama also suggested
Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:
Yes Search,,.while I was sailing with the 7th fleet ...I became a shellback and registered in King Neptune's Ancient Order of the Deep...
I have a true story for you ...When I left for the Navy my dear mother said..." son have a girl in every port ,,but don't get a tattoo.".. So, I listened to Mom and did what she suggested and didn't get a tattoo....lol
But, did you have a girl in every port? as mama also suggested
"Something tells me this is a big liberal family that like most libs refuse to believe there's true evil in the world" Originally, I thought the kid was a complete moron for doing anything that could cause him to get into trouble but 15 years for stealing a poster and then it was upgraded to a death sentence is beyond words. I can understand the kid having limited knowledge about the world but do the parents live in a cave? Were all the trips to Iran & Afghanistan booked so his third choice was N Korea? This kid was 20 years old but the parents should've known better. Trump will make them pay for this and make the dictator Kim an example that the world needs dearly.
Good read B... I couldn't agree with you more..
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
"Something tells me this is a big liberal family that like most libs refuse to believe there's true evil in the world" Originally, I thought the kid was a complete moron for doing anything that could cause him to get into trouble but 15 years for stealing a poster and then it was upgraded to a death sentence is beyond words. I can understand the kid having limited knowledge about the world but do the parents live in a cave? Were all the trips to Iran & Afghanistan booked so his third choice was N Korea? This kid was 20 years old but the parents should've known better. Trump will make them pay for this and make the dictator Kim an example that the world needs dearly.
and that inept Obama did absolutely nothing to get him out.
The Obama administration secured the release of 10 Americans from N. Korea and they tried to get Otto but were unsuccessful. The Clown in Office did absolutely nothing. The N. Koreans got scared when the kid was close to death so they contacted Sweden who was handling the negotiations and that's how the kid got released. I know facts don't matter to you Trumpkins but that's exactly what happened. Your boy the #RussianPuppet did ZERO to get him out.
Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:
and that inept Obama did absolutely nothing to get him out.
The Obama administration secured the release of 10 Americans from N. Korea and they tried to get Otto but were unsuccessful. The Clown in Office did absolutely nothing. The N. Koreans got scared when the kid was close to death so they contacted Sweden who was handling the negotiations and that's how the kid got released. I know facts don't matter to you Trumpkins but that's exactly what happened. Your boy the #RussianPuppet did ZERO to get him out.