The kid screwed up. If he immediately said he was a transsexual traitor... The Obama administration would have rescued him right away. Then Obama would have appointed him as a federal judge.
Yo Scal... stop the drama and come back... GD forum needs you.
The kid screwed up. If he immediately said he was a transsexual traitor... The Obama administration would have rescued him right away. Then Obama would have appointed him as a federal judge.
Yo Scal... stop the drama and come back... GD forum needs you.
Slim---I'd like to echo Hugh's gratitude. My avatar is a picture of my now deceased Dad, a proud World War Two Navy man. As you can see, he loved being on the water.
Slim---I'd like to echo Hugh's gratitude. My avatar is a picture of my now deceased Dad, a proud World War Two Navy man. As you can see, he loved being on the water.
Slim---I'd like to echo Hugh's gratitude. My avatar is a picture of my now deceased Dad, a proud World War Two Navy man. As you can see, he loved being on the water.
Once a sea man always a sea man ,,God bless your Dad..
Six US presidents heard the call of the sea and were Navy men JFK,LBJ,Nixon,Ford, Carter and GHW Bush..
Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:
Slim---I'd like to echo Hugh's gratitude. My avatar is a picture of my now deceased Dad, a proud World War Two Navy man. As you can see, he loved being on the water.
Once a sea man always a sea man ,,God bless your Dad..
Six US presidents heard the call of the sea and were Navy men JFK,LBJ,Nixon,Ford, Carter and GHW Bush..
Scal will be back because he is an attention person.
Bottom line... When the State Dept. advises you BEFORE your trip that the United States "Cannot guarantee your safety" you'd better think twice or thrice before doing something stupid.
Very touching story, I am deeply moved and extremely sorry for the family, but you made your own bed and must now sleep in it because it is not Obama's fault or Trump's fault or anybody else's fault because you made an extremely poor decision.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Scal will be back because he is an attention person.
Bottom line... When the State Dept. advises you BEFORE your trip that the United States "Cannot guarantee your safety" you'd better think twice or thrice before doing something stupid.
Very touching story, I am deeply moved and extremely sorry for the family, but you made your own bed and must now sleep in it because it is not Obama's fault or Trump's fault or anybody else's fault because you made an extremely poor decision.
I will agree TheGoldenOne ..I have no sympathy for any American that would foolishly go to Iran or North Korea for tourism or adventure...putting themselves in a very dangerous surroundings ..despite warnings ..only to be used as political pawns by that country.
I will agree TheGoldenOne ..I have no sympathy for any American that would foolishly go to Iran or North Korea for tourism or adventure...putting themselves in a very dangerous surroundings ..despite warnings ..only to be used as political pawns by that country.
Yes Search,,.while I was sailing with the 7th fleet ...I became a shellback and registered in King Neptune's Ancient Order of the Deep...
I have a true story for you ...When I left for the Navy my dear mother said..." son have a girl in every port ,,but don't get a tattoo.".. So, I listened to Mom and did what she suggested and didn't get a tattoo....lol
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Didn't know you were Navy. Thanks Sarasota.
Yes Search,,.while I was sailing with the 7th fleet ...I became a shellback and registered in King Neptune's Ancient Order of the Deep...
I have a true story for you ...When I left for the Navy my dear mother said..." son have a girl in every port ,,but don't get a tattoo.".. So, I listened to Mom and did what she suggested and didn't get a tattoo....lol