He went over a million tonight....1.060.000 I think.
Professional sports gambler on Jeopardy
Posted:
#29
Are there prop odds on this guy as to when he will win that night's show or how long he will continue his run?
Very interesting after watching this..
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
Are there prop odds on this guy as to when he will win that night's show or how long he will continue his run?
Very interesting after watching this..
Posted:
#33
Yep pretty much. A couple things, today is the last day before I think a 2 week teacher tourney. So he may throw this last game so he doesn't have to wait around. I assume these things are filmed a few a day, but I really don't know. He's at like $1.7 million as of last night.
A fun thing to watch is the other players faces. The things you can see is they think or maybe they are smart and then they run into the James buzzsaw and look dumb. Also some start clapping for him and smiling, but by the end they look like they ate a chit sandwich and like they were just sacrificial lambs led to slaughter and some look pissed. Since the shows are often runaways, I have found other things to enjoy. 
Yep pretty much. A couple things, today is the last day before I think a 2 week teacher tourney. So he may throw this last game so he doesn't have to wait around. I assume these things are filmed a few a day, but I really don't know. He's at like $1.7 million as of last night.
A fun thing to watch is the other players faces. The things you can see is they think or maybe they are smart and then they run into the James buzzsaw and look dumb. Also some start clapping for him and smiling, but by the end they look like they ate a chit sandwich and like they were just sacrificial lambs led to slaughter and some look pissed. Since the shows are often runaways, I have found other things to enjoy. 
Posted:
#34
By the way he's second behind Ken Jennings in wins, I think Jennings went 74 days or matches won. And he's blowing Jennings out of the water in money. If I recall Jennings won 2.5 million over 74 days and James has 1.7 million in like 21. 
By the way he's second behind Ken Jennings in wins, I think Jennings went 74 days or matches won. And he's blowing Jennings out of the water in money. If I recall Jennings won 2.5 million over 74 days and James has 1.7 million in like 21. 
Posted:
#35
I think the first night he was on he said he loves the Lightning in the NHL playoffs. Ooops
That's I think the only time he's spoken about betting.
I think the first night he was on he said he loves the Lightning in the NHL playoffs. Ooops
That's I think the only time he's spoken about betting.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
