• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Peter falcone arrested

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    bigbill365
    michaelpaul1
    Consilience
    Revo23
    JGB3
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 34755
    Posts: 112
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    bigbill365
    bigbill365
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1867
    Posted: May. 25, 2012 - 12:14 AM ET #76

    ill take 20%
    Reply
    ill take 20%
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 25, 2012 - 1:33 PM ET #77

    Reply
     
    Consilience
    Consilience
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3438
    Posted: May. 26, 2012 - 2:15 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

     

     

    Yes, he did.  Happened four years ago.  Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own.  That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers).  But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges.  My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.

     

    I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire.  I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth.  Fuck you, Pete.  Suffer, baby, suffer.  It's your turn.



    Well in that case, on behalf of the covers community: Fuck you, Peter Falcone!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBator:

     

     

    Yes, he did.  Happened four years ago.  Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own.  That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers).  But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges.  My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.

     

    I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire.  I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth.  Fuck you, Pete.  Suffer, baby, suffer.  It's your turn.



    Well in that case, on behalf of the covers community: Fuck you, Peter Falcone!

     
    Consilience
    Consilience
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3438
    Posted: May. 26, 2012 - 2:22 AM ET #79

    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Over the last two weeks I've read Falcone's story on the internet and I feel physically sick for all those affected by his sinister plots. I'm sorry you got hooked up with this guy but it's not your fault. Guy's not worth the shit-stain in most men's underwear, let alone your retiring from betting on sports.

    I'm sorry for everything you've dealt with through him and others who have attempted to steal from you. I empathize with you, knowing that you are a sincere man with genuinely pure and kind intentions. And it sucks to think all you got from your efforts through sharing on this site was the mal-intent of a sociopathic criminal. I want you to know how sincerely appreciative I am for your willingness to share your insights with me and others over the last few years. I miss you on this site. I wish nothing but happiness for you in your life, thank you for all that you've imparted.

    Reply
    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Over the last two weeks I've read Falcone's story on the internet and I feel physically sick for all those affected by his sinister plots. I'm sorry you got hooked up with this guy but it's not your fault. Guy's not worth the shit-stain in most men's underwear, let alone your retiring from betting on sports.

    I'm sorry for everything you've dealt with through him and others who have attempted to steal from you. I empathize with you, knowing that you are a sincere man with genuinely pure and kind intentions. And it sucks to think all you got from your efforts through sharing on this site was the mal-intent of a sociopathic criminal. I want you to know how sincerely appreciative I am for your willingness to share your insights with me and others over the last few years. I miss you on this site. I wish nothing but happiness for you in your life, thank you for all that you've imparted.

     
    Revo23
    Revo23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: May. 26, 2012 - 5:57 AM ET #80

    Well said Consilience, well said. 

    MrBator, thank you. 

    I'll remember Barry Zito +185  or something juicy thereabout, vs the Dodgers about 3 or 4 years ago...  Chicago over the Magic last February... And Toronto over Philly and Cliff Lee last July.  Just a few of the plays you taught me things and steered me in the right direction.

    Reply

    Well said Consilience, well said. 

    MrBator, thank you. 

    I'll remember Barry Zito +185  or something juicy thereabout, vs the Dodgers about 3 or 4 years ago...  Chicago over the Magic last February... And Toronto over Philly and Cliff Lee last July.  Just a few of the plays you taught me things and steered me in the right direction.

     
    JGB3
    JGB3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 207
    Posted: May. 26, 2012 - 12:26 PM ET #81

    None better than his prediction of the sweep. Those who were on it remember it. I was fortunate to have partaken. Thanks, and as most here have stated, huge loss to the site.

    Reply

    None better than his prediction of the sweep. Those who were on it remember it. I was fortunate to have partaken. Thanks, and as most here have stated, huge loss to the site.

     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: May. 26, 2012 - 11:26 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by Consilience:

    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Over the last two weeks I've read Falcone's story on the internet and I feel physically sick for all those affected by his sinister plots. I'm sorry you got hooked up with this guy but it's not your fault. Guy's not worth the shit-stain in most men's underwear, let alone your retiring from betting on sports.

    I'm sorry for everything you've dealt with through him and others who have attempted to steal from you. I empathize with you, knowing that you are a sincere man with genuinely pure and kind intentions. And it sucks to think all you got from your efforts through sharing on this site was the mal-intent of a sociopathic criminal. I want you to know how sincerely appreciative I am for your willingness to share your insights with me and others over the last few years. I miss you on this site. I wish nothing but happiness for you in your life, thank you for all that you've imparted.






    Michael Paul is that you honey? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Consilience:

    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Over the last two weeks I've read Falcone's story on the internet and I feel physically sick for all those affected by his sinister plots. I'm sorry you got hooked up with this guy but it's not your fault. Guy's not worth the shit-stain in most men's underwear, let alone your retiring from betting on sports.

    I'm sorry for everything you've dealt with through him and others who have attempted to steal from you. I empathize with you, knowing that you are a sincere man with genuinely pure and kind intentions. And it sucks to think all you got from your efforts through sharing on this site was the mal-intent of a sociopathic criminal. I want you to know how sincerely appreciative I am for your willingness to share your insights with me and others over the last few years. I miss you on this site. I wish nothing but happiness for you in your life, thank you for all that you've imparted.






    Michael Paul is that you honey? 
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: May. 27, 2012 - 12:01 AM ET #83

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.

    Reply

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.

     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: May. 27, 2012 - 12:24 AM ET #84

    Kursh are you game for the unofficial covers party in Vegas?
    Reply
    Kursh are you game for the unofficial covers party in Vegas?
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 29, 2012 - 12:25 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:






    Michael Paul is that you honey? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:






    Michael Paul is that you honey? 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 29, 2012 - 10:36 AM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.

     
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 185
    Posted: May. 29, 2012 - 1:29 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by nonameplease:

    Does anyone have Peter's arrest record from NY?  I tried the link provided on LTG's covers thread but it's not showing anything.


    I getting that info, it was taken down from the NY DOC website. For some reason it won't let me complete your friend request. PM on pokerfraudalert my name there is vpplayer.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nonameplease:

    Does anyone have Peter's arrest record from NY?  I tried the link provided on LTG's covers thread but it's not showing anything.


    I getting that info, it was taken down from the NY DOC website. For some reason it won't let me complete your friend request. PM on pokerfraudalert my name there is vpplayer.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 29, 2012 - 9:44 PM ET #88

    Reply
     
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2012 - 2:51 PM ET #89

    Peter had his court appearance this morning. His Pretrial hearing will be June 27th. At the request of his newly hired attorney it will also double as a bail review. NOW who on earth would pay for an attorney for Peter Falcone? How does that person sleep at night?
    Reply
    Peter had his court appearance this morning. His Pretrial hearing will be June 27th. At the request of his newly hired attorney it will also double as a bail review. NOW who on earth would pay for an attorney for Peter Falcone? How does that person sleep at night?
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2012 - 4:23 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.


    Would you say the same thing to the people that were taken by Madoff? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    You give bator all this credit for his capping but he was stupid enough to get taken in by a con man.

    Until bator tells the story I will just go on this. A sucker is born everyday.

    And bator you come off as a pro gambler but you got taken. I will give you some credit for stupidity if it was like past posting or some other scheme.


    Would you say the same thing to the people that were taken by Madoff? 
     
    AChigurh
    AChigurh
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 833
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2012 - 9:07 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Consilience:

    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Bators psychological and motivational opinions were appreciated.  I could look back on those years as a schooling aswell.  We all have our styles but bators out of the box contrarian perspective is an asset i attempt to replicate on a daily basis 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Consilience:

    MrBator, I'm not sure how to efficiently tell you here but the gist is thank you and I'm sorry for your painful experience with this putrid sick fuck, Peter Falcone. It's your life and you owe us nothing on this forum but I feel it's important to share with you that you taught me most of what I know about betting on sports today. You taught me money management, the importance of grabbing the best number, and you also shared some of the most innovative methods of dissecting the psychological component to every game. You also taught me to keep things lite, you always cracked the best jokes, even in the middle of some of the most painful losses.

    Bators psychological and motivational opinions were appreciated.  I could look back on those years as a schooling aswell.  We all have our styles but bators out of the box contrarian perspective is an asset i attempt to replicate on a daily basis 

     
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2012 - 3:15 PM ET #92

    Petey made a brief appearance in court today, his lawyers were waiting on files from the State of New York so today's bail reduction hearing as been postponed until July 16, and from there he is entitled to a speedy trial within 30 days of July 16.
    Reply
    Petey made a brief appearance in court today, his lawyers were waiting on files from the State of New York so today's bail reduction hearing as been postponed until July 16, and from there he is entitled to a speedy trial within 30 days of July 16.
     
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Luvv-to-gamble
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2012 - 6:16 PM ET #93

    Plea Deal, 3 year suspended sentence and time served and he has to enroll in a useless gambling treatment program. He will be released today.

    Pathetic
    Reply
    Plea Deal, 3 year suspended sentence and time served and he has to enroll in a useless gambling treatment program. He will be released today.

    Pathetic
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2012 - 6:33 PM ET #94

    Wow. Disgusting.
    Reply
    Wow. Disgusting.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2012 - 6:54 PM ET #95


    Why hasn't somebody popped this guys kneecaps with a baseball bat?
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Why hasn't somebody popped this guys kneecaps with a baseball bat?
     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2012 - 11:18 PM ET #96




    jail is crowded > non violent criminal 



    Reply



    jail is crowded > non violent criminal 



     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2012 - 11:21 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvv-to-gamble:

    Plea Deal, 3 year suspended sentence and time served and he has to enroll in a useless gambling treatment program. He will be released today.

    Pathetic


    He is reading this today.







    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvv-to-gamble:

    Plea Deal, 3 year suspended sentence and time served and he has to enroll in a useless gambling treatment program. He will be released today.

    Pathetic


    He is reading this today.







     
    AustinHoopDream
    AustinHoopDream
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 8408
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2012 - 2:50 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:


    still drueling all over that bator sausage i see...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:


    still drueling all over that bator sausage i see...

     
    cougarenegade
    cougarenegade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1196
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2012 - 9:24 PM ET #99

    What name will pete show up on? Nflnightmares?
    Might even not come back here, maybe he'll stick to sbr, donkdown, or twoplustwo. 

    Reply
    What name will pete show up on? Nflnightmares?
    Might even not come back here, maybe he'll stick to sbr, donkdown, or twoplustwo. 

     
     
    cougarenegade
    cougarenegade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1196
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2012 - 9:26 PM ET #100

    I can see falcone and sandusky hanging out in hell together, they have similar levels of morals/ethics (less than none)
    Reply
    I can see falcone and sandusky hanging out in hell together, they have similar levels of morals/ethics (less than none)
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.