Peter falcone arrested
damn howd he pull the scam off with you?
damn howd he pull the scam off with you?
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
Yes, he did. Happened four years ago. Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers). But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges. My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless shit the brothers in his pod feel like watching.
I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire. I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth. Fuck you, Pete. Suffer, baby, suffer. It's your turn.
Bator please update with how tomorrow goes in court, if you do attend.
Bator please update with how tomorrow goes in court, if you do attend.
He's charged with two counts of grand theft and the other charge is home invasion.
Petey's Public Defender asked for more time because she hasn't yet had the pleasure of speaking to the defendant. He'll be back in court at 1:30.
He's charged with two counts of grand theft and the other charge is home invasion.
Petey's Public Defender asked for more time because she hasn't yet had the pleasure of speaking to the defendant. He'll be back in court at 1:30.
the real bator?
i thot i never saw him post due to
1's hallmark card.
this cat petey sounds like one true grifter. just not given a f*ck about anyone or anything at all.
cant trust people who dont give a sh*t about themselves...
the real bator?
i thot i never saw him post due to
1's hallmark card.
this cat petey sounds like one true grifter. just not given a f*ck about anyone or anything at all.
cant trust people who dont give a sh*t about themselves...
Thanks for the updates Luvv-to-gamble.
I have a Peter Falcone story to share that would knock your socks off but I need to wait just a little bit to share. If he were still out there taking advantage of people, then I'd share it right now. Knowing he's in jail makes me feel better about not sharing right now. Waiting for some things to be confirmed (FBI is involved). what i will tell you is my interactions with Peter are extremely recent, and i was tipped off by someone in Peter's "inside circle" who actually CALLED ME to tell me about Peter's arrest, his history, how he scammed his family out of their home, gambled away his brother's IRA account, his 8 years in ny riker's island, and so much more. If it hadn't been for this person, Peter would have swindled me for min six figures. More to come soon, I promise.
Thanks for the updates Luvv-to-gamble.
I have a Peter Falcone story to share that would knock your socks off but I need to wait just a little bit to share. If he were still out there taking advantage of people, then I'd share it right now. Knowing he's in jail makes me feel better about not sharing right now. Waiting for some things to be confirmed (FBI is involved). what i will tell you is my interactions with Peter are extremely recent, and i was tipped off by someone in Peter's "inside circle" who actually CALLED ME to tell me about Peter's arrest, his history, how he scammed his family out of their home, gambled away his brother's IRA account, his 8 years in ny riker's island, and so much more. If it hadn't been for this person, Peter would have swindled me for min six figures. More to come soon, I promise.
Thanks for the updates Luvv-to-gamble.
I have a Peter Falcone story to share that would knock your socks off but I need to wait just a little bit to share. If he were still out there taking advantage of people, then I'd share it right now. Knowing he's in jail makes me feel better about not sharing right now. Waiting for some things to be confirmed (FBI is involved). what i will tell you is my interactions with Peter are extremely recent, and i was tipped off by someone in Peter's "inside circle" who actually CALLED ME to tell me about Peter's arrest, his history, how he scammed his family out of their home, gambled away his brother's IRA account, his 8 years in ny riker's island, and so much more. If it hadn't been for this person, Peter would have swindled me for min six figures. More to come soon, I promise.
There is much more on Peter in some poker forums, donkdown.com and pokerfraudalert.com. On those sights I'm vpplayer14 and vpplayer
Thanks for the updates Luvv-to-gamble.
I have a Peter Falcone story to share that would knock your socks off but I need to wait just a little bit to share. If he were still out there taking advantage of people, then I'd share it right now. Knowing he's in jail makes me feel better about not sharing right now. Waiting for some things to be confirmed (FBI is involved). what i will tell you is my interactions with Peter are extremely recent, and i was tipped off by someone in Peter's "inside circle" who actually CALLED ME to tell me about Peter's arrest, his history, how he scammed his family out of their home, gambled away his brother's IRA account, his 8 years in ny riker's island, and so much more. If it hadn't been for this person, Peter would have swindled me for min six figures. More to come soon, I promise.
There is much more on Peter in some poker forums, donkdown.com and pokerfraudalert.com. On those sights I'm vpplayer14 and vpplayer
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=877520
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=877520
Does anyone have Peter's arrest record from NY? I tried the link provided on LTG's covers thread but it's not showing anything.
It was on NY DOC website in years past. If you PM me I can put you in touch with somebody who does.
Does anyone have Peter's arrest record from NY? I tried the link provided on LTG's covers thread but it's not showing anything.
It was on NY DOC website in years past. If you PM me I can put you in touch with somebody who does.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
