• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    People's "Tells"... You know somebody is lying when they start a sentence with...

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Getty3
    HockeyTeeth
    vetdrm
    wizardofroz
    joe pockets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2504
    Posts: 53
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2018 - 7:21 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    "Let me be perfectly honest with you"

    Love that one. It sounds great to most people, but actually implies that the speaker is rarely honest if he/she has to preface a comment with the disclaimer. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    "Let me be perfectly honest with you"

    Love that one. It sounds great to most people, but actually implies that the speaker is rarely honest if he/she has to preface a comment with the disclaimer. peace_5

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2018 - 8:20 PM ET #27

    POY...

    Reply

    POY...

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2018 - 10:42 PM ET #28

    [Quote: Originally Posted by The Hawk]

    "She's got a nice personality"

    [/Quote

    YEAH


    also

    I can assure you


    And my least favorite line of the last decade

    When I hear this I cringe...

     How's it going. Living the dream?
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by The Hawk]

    "She's got a nice personality"

    [/Quote

    YEAH


    also

    I can assure you


    And my least favorite line of the last decade

    When I hear this I cringe...

     How's it going. Living the dream?
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 5:32 AM ET #29

     When someone is too cheap to tip, they immediately try to cover up for their stinginess by saying, "I will get you next time".
    Reply
     When someone is too cheap to tip, they immediately try to cover up for their stinginess by saying, "I will get you next time".
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 5:35 AM ET #30

    A bum (who likely does not even own a vehicle) walks up to you in public and says, "I ran out of gas".
    Reply
    A bum (who likely does not even own a vehicle) walks up to you in public and says, "I ran out of gas".
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 5:38 AM ET #31

    When referring to a gambler that they know, and are trying to impress you, they will say, "I know someone who always wins".
    Reply
    When referring to a gambler that they know, and are trying to impress you, they will say, "I know someone who always wins".
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 5:40 AM ET #32

    "I get my factual information from CNN and MSNBC".
    Reply
    "I get my factual information from CNN and MSNBC".
     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5523
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 8:53 AM ET #33

    [Quote: Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim] "I never inhaled". [/Quote

    How about its all " Fake News" ! 
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim] "I never inhaled". [/Quote

    How about its all " Fake News" ! 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 12:18 PM ET #34

    This is a sports-wagering and I'm the first to mention this? (I apologize if I overlooked it).

    "I got some inside info".
    Reply
    This is a sports-wagering and I'm the first to mention this? (I apologize if I overlooked it).

    "I got some inside info".
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 3:16 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by skullf:

    'Believe me'.......sound familiar Trumpers?
    "If you like your health insurance plan you can keep it!"
     I heard that one.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by skullf:

    'Believe me'.......sound familiar Trumpers?
    "If you like your health insurance plan you can keep it!"
     I heard that one.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 4:45 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    This is a sports-wagering and I'm the first to mention this? (I apologize if I overlooked it).

    "I got some inside info".


    Yes and also...

    "Game of the Year"

    "Game of the Century"

    and the famous "L-O-C-K"
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    This is a sports-wagering and I'm the first to mention this? (I apologize if I overlooked it).

    "I got some inside info".


    Yes and also...

    "Game of the Year"

    "Game of the Century"

    and the famous "L-O-C-K"
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 9:02 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Yes and also...

    "Game of the Year"

    "Game of the Century"

    and the famous "L-O-C-K"


    How about:

    SCALABRINE vs. PACKERSBACKERS - Loser Leaves Covers for Eternity
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Yes and also...

    "Game of the Year"

    "Game of the Century"

    and the famous "L-O-C-K"


    How about:

    SCALABRINE vs. PACKERSBACKERS - Loser Leaves Covers for Eternity
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 9:48 PM ET #38

    "I am drawing a red line in the sand. Cross it and there will be the most dire of consequences."
    Reply
    "I am drawing a red line in the sand. Cross it and there will be the most dire of consequences."
     
    andypi
    andypi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2018 - 9:54 PM ET #39

    'Made with ________ technology......"

    Call my friends at invent help.... 

    Reply

    'Made with ________ technology......"

    Call my friends at invent help.... 

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2018 - 9:56 AM ET #40

    "i completely understand, but..."
    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply
    "i completely understand, but..."
     
    skullf
    skullf
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 246
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2018 - 7:23 PM ET #41

    fair and balanced-FOX NEWS
    Reply
    fair and balanced-FOX NEWS
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2018 - 10:00 PM ET #42

    "Did you try clearing your cookies"

    "Your call is important to us"

     

    Reply

    "Did you try clearing your cookies"

    "Your call is important to us"

     

     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2018 - 1:04 PM ET #43

    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."


    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."


    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2018 - 1:25 PM ET #44

    2 of my favorites

    Read my lips, i will not raise taxes

    I am not a crook. 
    Reply
    2 of my favorites

    Read my lips, i will not raise taxes

    I am not a crook. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2018 - 1:38 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


    Trump has told some biggies, but that one takes the cake!!!

    How about this one...

    "If you want to unsubscribe simply click..."
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


    Trump has told some biggies, but that one takes the cake!!!

    How about this one...

    "If you want to unsubscribe simply click..."
     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2018 - 4:33 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."


    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    I guess his bone spurs have cleared up.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DruDowns:

    "I would've run into the school, even if I didn't have a gun."


    BWHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    I guess his bone spurs have cleared up.
     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2018 - 9:45 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    "Did you try clearing your cookies"

    "Your call is important to us"

     


    genius
    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    "Did you try clearing your cookies"

    "Your call is important to us"

     


    genius
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8064
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2018 - 11:00 PM ET #48

    LIKE My ex-father-in-law engrained in my ex-wifeys ear.."Don't believe HALF of what you hear"....

    Busted

    Another entertaining read  GG...
    Reply
    LIKE My ex-father-in-law engrained in my ex-wifeys ear.."Don't believe HALF of what you hear"....

    Busted

    Another entertaining read  GG...
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 7:40 AM ET #49

    Basically.... 

    you can trust me

    anytime you ever hear that run from the sales floor.

    Reply

    Basically.... 

    you can trust me

    anytime you ever hear that run from the sales floor.

     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 10:59 AM ET #50


    Just got off the phone making a bill payment.

    I love this one... 

    "We appreciate your business.  Your estimated wait time is..."
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Just got off the phone making a bill payment.

    I love this one... 

    "We appreciate your business.  Your estimated wait time is..."
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,899
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,615
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,314
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 218

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.