When a Political Pundit begins his/her answer with "Well, look"...
Get your boots on and pull them up high because there is a tidal wave of BS about to be happening.
People's "Tells"... You know somebody is lying when they start a sentence with...
When a Political Pundit begins his/her answer with "Well, look"...
Get your boots on and pull them up high because there is a tidal wave of BS about to be happening.
Watching these "Cops" shows. When a Cop says to you, "I need you to"...
Get ready for a BIG line of BS!!!
"I need you to let me have a look inside your residence".
Ummm. No. Sorry Copper. There is this thing called the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution that says...
I can REFUSE you to look inside my residence if you don't have probable cause AND/OR a Search Warrent.
These TV shows just keep dumbing the public down and down and down and down.
If it wasn't so pathectically criminal it would be hilarious.
Watching these "Cops" shows. When a Cop says to you, "I need you to"...
Get ready for a BIG line of BS!!!
"I need you to let me have a look inside your residence".
Ummm. No. Sorry Copper. There is this thing called the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution that says...
I can REFUSE you to look inside my residence if you don't have probable cause AND/OR a Search Warrent.
These TV shows just keep dumbing the public down and down and down and down.
If it wasn't so pathectically criminal it would be hilarious.
"Hi, welcome to The View....."
If you ever hear that phrase you know you are about to hear a load.
Hahaha. Exactly... you've got it!
"Hi, welcome to The View....."
If you ever hear that phrase you know you are about to hear a load.
Hahaha. Exactly... you've got it!
"No habla Englais"
.......................turns around, walks away
"Hey, did you drop this Twenty?"
Turns around.................................oops, amigo
"No habla Englais"
.......................turns around, walks away
"Hey, did you drop this Twenty?"
Turns around.................................oops, amigo
"and Mexico is going to pay for it !!!!"
Yes, that goes perfectly with that Texas dolt GWN and his crooked mouthed D-I-C-K Cheney...
"and the Iraq people will welcome us as heroes"
6,000 American Lives and Billions of taxpayer money late
WITH
"and Iraq will pay for the conflict with their oil sales"
"It won't cost the USA anything"
6,000 American Lives and Billions of taxpayer dollars later...
"Geeez I could have sworn there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"
GWB & Cheney should BOTH be in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
"and Mexico is going to pay for it !!!!"
Yes, that goes perfectly with that Texas dolt GWN and his crooked mouthed D-I-C-K Cheney...
"and the Iraq people will welcome us as heroes"
6,000 American Lives and Billions of taxpayer money late
WITH
"and Iraq will pay for the conflict with their oil sales"
"It won't cost the USA anything"
6,000 American Lives and Billions of taxpayer dollars later...
"Geeez I could have sworn there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"
GWB & Cheney should BOTH be in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!
"It's in the mail and you should have it by..."
"I was going to tell you sooner but..."
"Would you believe that..."
"My son/daughter..."
"My dog..."
"It's in the mail and you should have it by..."
"I was going to tell you sooner but..."
"Would you believe that..."
"My son/daughter..."
"My dog..."
I've always disliked the phrase "at the end of the day..."
Generally over-used by middle and upper management in an effort to make them appear thoughtful, like they have an eye on the "big picture".
Corpspeak
![]()
I've always disliked the phrase "at the end of the day..."
Generally over-used by middle and upper management in an effort to make them appear thoughtful, like they have an eye on the "big picture".
Corpspeak
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
