• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Passing a drug test??

    123 Next Last»
    kgroch2002
    OnlyGod
    SuperDave
    cacabware
    tagsrock
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9635
    Posts: 51
    123 Next Last»
     
    kgroch2002
    kgroch2002
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 259
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:01 AM ET #1

    I smoked a little over the weekend, never usually do but now I find out in 2 weeks I have to take a drug test, anyone have any knowledge of things I can do or take over the next 2 weeks to help me pass. I should be ok, but am freaking out cause I never smoke and the one time I do this shit happens...just my luck! :) Thanks is advance
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I smoked a little over the weekend, never usually do but now I find out in 2 weeks I have to take a drug test, anyone have any knowledge of things I can do or take over the next 2 weeks to help me pass. I should be ok, but am freaking out cause I never smoke and the one time I do this shit happens...just my luck! :) Thanks is advance
     
    OnlyGod
    OnlyGod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5868
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:05 AM ET #2

    I have heard it can take a month before thc completely leaves your system.  I failed a test one week after blazing a whole fuckload and was not hired for a decent job.  If you go hard on the the prune juice you may clean it out in time.

     

    my 2 noobish cents.

    Reply

    I have heard it can take a month before thc completely leaves your system.  I failed a test one week after blazing a whole fuckload and was not hired for a decent job.  If you go hard on the the prune juice you may clean it out in time.

     

    my 2 noobish cents.

     
    SuperDave
    SuperDave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1495
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:05 AM ET #3

    In two weeks there will be little to no THC in your system after just one smoke.....

    I've always used "the herbal cleanse tea" it takes time before the test to drink it and all but it doesn't taste horrible if you sweeten it with honey!

     

    Also, a friend of mine just told me about "potable water" it's used for camping to make river water drinkable.....I have never tried this but he swears by it.....

     

    Fortunately enough, I work for myself now, and I don't make myself take piss tests (new company policy)

    Reply

    In two weeks there will be little to no THC in your system after just one smoke.....

    I've always used "the herbal cleanse tea" it takes time before the test to drink it and all but it doesn't taste horrible if you sweeten it with honey!

     

    Also, a friend of mine just told me about "potable water" it's used for camping to make river water drinkable.....I have never tried this but he swears by it.....

     

    Fortunately enough, I work for myself now, and I don't make myself take piss tests (new company policy)

     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:11 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    In two weeks there will be little to no THC in your system after just one smoke.....

    I've always used "the herbal cleanse tea" it takes time before the test to drink it and all but it doesn't taste horrible if you sweeten it with honey!

     

    Also, a friend of mine just told me about "potable water" it's used for camping to make river water drinkable.....I have never tried this but he swears by it.....

     

    Fortunately enough, I work for myself now, and I don't make myself take piss tests (new company policy)

     

     

     

    drinking as much h2o, vinegar, and pickle juice as possible won't hurt anything..........................

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave:

    In two weeks there will be little to no THC in your system after just one smoke.....

    I've always used "the herbal cleanse tea" it takes time before the test to drink it and all but it doesn't taste horrible if you sweeten it with honey!

     

    Also, a friend of mine just told me about "potable water" it's used for camping to make river water drinkable.....I have never tried this but he swears by it.....

     

    Fortunately enough, I work for myself now, and I don't make myself take piss tests (new company policy)

     

     

     

    drinking as much h2o, vinegar, and pickle juice as possible won't hurt anything..........................

     
    tagsrock
    tagsrock
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22590
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:15 AM ET #5

    Get the number one and call it a day,,infact smoke more on the way to the test.
    Reply
    Get the number one and call it a day,,infact smoke more on the way to the test.
     
    Iveycheats
    Iveycheats
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2089
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:18 AM ET #6

    Do you have $250?

     

    https://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/whizzinator.htm

    Reply

    Do you have $250?

     

    https://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/whizzinator.htm

     
    SuperDave
    SuperDave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1495
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:26 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Iveycheats:

    Do you have $250?

     

    https://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/whizzinator.htm

     

    A good friend of mine since high school has one of those because he gets tested quite a few times a year for his job. They (his bosses) are cool and all, they let him know when it is coming up, but the testing site always watches.

     

    I clown him so much for that thing....I call it "his dildo"

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iveycheats:

    Do you have $250?

     

    https://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/whizzinator.htm

     

    A good friend of mine since high school has one of those because he gets tested quite a few times a year for his job. They (his bosses) are cool and all, they let him know when it is coming up, but the testing site always watches.

     

    I clown him so much for that thing....I call it "his dildo"

     
    jpero
    jpero
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 9372
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 11:28 AM ET #8

    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.
    Reply
    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.
     
    SuperDave
    SuperDave
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 1495
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 1:29 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:

    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.

    I tried this before and flunked, luckily I was able to talk my way into a re-test and passed using old faithful.

    I have heard that those drinks don't work for everyone....not to mention that it turns your shit purple....(and it doesn't smell like rainbow sherbert!)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:

    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.

    I tried this before and flunked, luckily I was able to talk my way into a re-test and passed using old faithful.

    I have heard that those drinks don't work for everyone....not to mention that it turns your shit purple....(and it doesn't smell like rainbow sherbert!)

     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:00 PM ET #10

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

    Reply

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:00 PM ET #11

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

    Reply

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:00 PM ET #12

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

    Reply

    Be leary of the stuff they have at GNC.

    Your local hippie weed pipe shop will have cleansing products. They should have stuff from 5 day cleansing to 1 hour flush drinks.

    I have used the one hour platinum drink and the 2 hour flush caps from testpure.com 4-5 times over the years and passed. The only problem with these 1 and  2 hour flushes are that the test will come back negative/diluted. It still is a pass but I was told that by my HR manager after my results came back, she scared the shit out of me but luckily I drank beer with her from time to time away from work. She told me dont worry I passed but thats what the results were. If that comes up you just have to claim you drank alot of water that day.

    Anyway before you spend 35-40 bucks on one of these products ask to read the bottle and get the website and check it out for yourself. The legitimate products will have a website and a customer service.

    But with what I know if you are not a regular smoker you should be fine in 2 weeks. The month theory is true but that is more for someone who has smoked on a regular basis. If you want to speed that process up all you have to do is drink enough water to piss an extra 3-4 times a day. That information was given to me by a woman that I was friends with who worked at a clinic.

    Trust me everyone and thier mamma will have advice on what will pass but not everyone knows what the fuck their talking about

    The ONLY time in my life and the half dozen tests Ive taken that I have failed is was when I listened to somebody who swore by a cheap remedy.......If anyone mentions to take SURE-GEL and mix it in a liter bottle then drink another liter of water, piss twice and then u will piss clean for a couple of hours. If you hear that one just kick them in the nuts, tell them to shut the fuck up because it will fail

    And this pipe shop sells the basic test yourself piss test for 10 bucks. You can find at any pharmacy,walgreens, wal-mart, etc. if you cant find em at the shops that cost up to about 30 bucks. Drink alot of water and test yourself here in about a week in a half and you should get a acurate result to help you make a decision to buy any products. DO your research and you will be fine.

    I have not smoked in over 8 months but for the last 9 years I was a daily blunt smoker who went through about 1-1.5 ounces a week. I had bought a handful of those 10 dollar piss tests and it took me a month and 2 weeks to have one come up negative.

    Two weeks extra non carbonated liquids you should be fine

     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:02 PM ET #13

    sorry bout that my computer acted like it did not send when i clicked submit
    Reply
    sorry bout that my computer acted like it did not send when i clicked submit
     
    Justin_Case
    Justin_Case
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 1008
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:25 PM ET #14

    Piss in a cup and drink it, it'll flush you out.

    Reply

    Piss in a cup and drink it, it'll flush you out.

     
    bssports
    bssports
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 585
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:42 PM ET #15

    Pipe shop= Detoxify (pills or drink) 5 hour window. This shit works!
    Reply
    Pipe shop= Detoxify (pills or drink) 5 hour window. This shit works!
     
    Uconn34
    Uconn34
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 2:46 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:

    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.

    this is correct...shit will be out of your system in a week if u rarely smoke and keep pissing and sweating

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:

    If you never smoke, or rarely smoke, you should be fine. If this was the first time you smoked in a month+ that is.

    Just drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and go workout or do something that you will sweat daily.

    It will be out of your system in 2 weeks. If you are real concerned you can get a system cleansing drink at GNC that will help you out since you dont smoke often.

    this is correct...shit will be out of your system in a week if u rarely smoke and keep pissing and sweating

     
    birdman11
    birdman11
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 883
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:19 PM ET #17

    i have experience with drug test, had to take them for 2 years consistintantly. 2 weeks is plenty of time, drink alot of water, that will flush your system, and try to do cardio so you sweat it out, just to be safe. i once had one day notice for a job interveiw , used to smoke like 3 -4 blunts a day, my boy gave me this tea to drink an hour before the test, had to drink a gallon of it but it worked., anyway the water should work
    Reply
    i have experience with drug test, had to take them for 2 years consistintantly. 2 weeks is plenty of time, drink alot of water, that will flush your system, and try to do cardio so you sweat it out, just to be safe. i once had one day notice for a job interveiw , used to smoke like 3 -4 blunts a day, my boy gave me this tea to drink an hour before the test, had to drink a gallon of it but it worked., anyway the water should work
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:23 PM ET #18



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked


     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:31 PM ET #19

    It's just a wee wee test. You'll pass easily in that time frame.
    Reply
    It's just a wee wee test. You'll pass easily in that time frame.
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:31 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked




    just about to post this. Most employers are aware of things to beat the tests and now do the hair test as it is the most accurate.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked




    just about to post this. Most employers are aware of things to beat the tests and now do the hair test as it is the most accurate.
     
    woopdurritis
    woopdurritis
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 22212
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:48 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked



    Hopefully they do... best way to beat a drug test DONT DO DRUGS
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked



    Hopefully they do... best way to beat a drug test DONT DO DRUGS
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 5:49 PM ET #22

    Hair test is very expensive.
    Reply
    Hair test is very expensive.
     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 6:11 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked


    Not true

    I passed my last hair test when I knew I was dirty. I got a management job and I had a heads up that it was going to be a hair test and knew about detox shampoo. So I did my research. I was at about 1.5 months not smoking and passed the home piss sample tests but hair is 3 months or more depending on length.

    These same pipe shops will have shampoos also. About 40 bucks and make sure its a stripping shampoo and not a masking shampoo! Do your research!

    Hair tests work by the lab dissolving the hair(about 200 strands) using chemicals into a liquid. Then they test the liquid for toxins. The shampoo completely strips everything including nicotine so if anyone asks if u are a smoker and you are you say you are not. That probably wont come up though. The darker your hair the longer you are supposed to leave in the shampoo!

    Companies and the average guy who thinks he knows it all thinks hair test are unbeatable but I know for a FACT these shampoos work.

    Hell they even have mouthwash now that will beat the mouth swab tests.

    Just a little FYI

    And woop you are hilarious

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    if they take a hair sample - you are fucked


    Not true

    I passed my last hair test when I knew I was dirty. I got a management job and I had a heads up that it was going to be a hair test and knew about detox shampoo. So I did my research. I was at about 1.5 months not smoking and passed the home piss sample tests but hair is 3 months or more depending on length.

    These same pipe shops will have shampoos also. About 40 bucks and make sure its a stripping shampoo and not a masking shampoo! Do your research!

    Hair tests work by the lab dissolving the hair(about 200 strands) using chemicals into a liquid. Then they test the liquid for toxins. The shampoo completely strips everything including nicotine so if anyone asks if u are a smoker and you are you say you are not. That probably wont come up though. The darker your hair the longer you are supposed to leave in the shampoo!

    Companies and the average guy who thinks he knows it all thinks hair test are unbeatable but I know for a FACT these shampoos work.

    Hell they even have mouthwash now that will beat the mouth swab tests.

    Just a little FYI

    And woop you are hilarious

     

     
    MickeyRivers
    MickeyRivers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 353
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 6:13 PM ET #24

    Loser.
    Reply
    Loser.
     
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: May. 12, 2010 - 6:15 PM ET #25

    There isn't shit good enough to have to go through all this bullshit to be able to do.
    Reply
    There isn't shit good enough to have to go through all this bullshit to be able to do.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.