P-Diddy attacks UCLA coach with kettle bell for yelling at his son
The UCLA strength coach may have been white and nothing can justify someone attacking a person with a kettlebell,,( like a mediaval ball and chain weapon)...
But, this is the same coach (coach Sal Alosi) that tripped Miami Dolphins defensive back Nolan Carroll as he ran along the New York Jets’ sideline, attempting to cover a punt. So there is the possibility that he stepped over the line here,,,.but lets also remember the attack is alleged..
The UCLA strength coach may have been white and nothing can justify someone attacking a person with a kettlebell,,( like a mediaval ball and chain weapon)...
But, this is the same coach (coach Sal Alosi) that tripped Miami Dolphins defensive back Nolan Carroll as he ran along the New York Jets’ sideline, attempting to cover a punt. So there is the possibility that he stepped over the line here,,,.but lets also remember the attack is alleged..
Racism, we are not cured of it,” Obama said on the podcast released Monday. “And it’s not just a matter of it not being polite to say n***** in public. That’s not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It’s not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don’t, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.”..
Right ..but it's OK to erase 2000 years of history over night if it’s traditional marriage. Got It ..is there any tragedy too low ...that liberals won't stoop to get votes ?
Racism, we are not cured of it,” Obama said on the podcast released Monday. “And it’s not just a matter of it not being polite to say n***** in public. That’s not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It’s not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don’t, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.”..
Right ..but it's OK to erase 2000 years of history over night if it’s traditional marriage. Got It ..is there any tragedy too low ...that liberals won't stoop to get votes ?
Overlook post #8 the Budweiser has me thinking I was in the "N" word thread ..
........||drunk_1.gif' border=0>
I think that post was so good it deserved to be said twice. You should also post it in the "Food" Forum.
Overlook post #8 the Budweiser has me thinking I was in the "N" word thread ..
........||drunk_1.gif' border=0>
I think that post was so good it deserved to be said twice. You should also post it in the "Food" Forum.
Like something you would see at a Little League Baseball game of 12 year olds.
"You can't yell at my my kid like that! Only I can do that!" Seen it a hundred times.
Hilarious. My coach was usually my old man. He yelled at me any damn way he pleased. LOL.
Like something you would see at a Little League Baseball game of 12 year olds.
"You can't yell at my my kid like that! Only I can do that!" Seen it a hundred times.
Hilarious. My coach was usually my old man. He yelled at me any damn way he pleased. LOL.
Who is pdiddy?
Who is Rick Neuheisel?
from bruinsnation:
".....He also shared a story about a campus tour he gave to Justin and Diddy. Neuheisel said:
""I took them on their campus tour. A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here.....""
https://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_bruin_football/2015/6/23/8836289/former-ucla-coach-neuheisel-weighs-in-on-diddy-incident
Who is pdiddy?
Who is Rick Neuheisel?
from bruinsnation:
".....He also shared a story about a campus tour he gave to Justin and Diddy. Neuheisel said:
""I took them on their campus tour. A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here.....""
https://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_bruin_football/2015/6/23/8836289/former-ucla-coach-neuheisel-weighs-in-on-diddy-incident
Diddy.....................straight outta Westwood
Diddy.....................straight outta Westwood
Who is Rick Neuheisel?
from bruinsnation:
".....He also shared a story about a campus tour he gave to Justin and Diddy. Neuheisel said:
""I took them on their campus tour. A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here.....""
https://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_bruin_football/2015/6/23/8836289/former-ucla-coach-neuheisel-weighs-in-on-diddy-incident
Who is Rick Neuheisel?
from bruinsnation:
".....He also shared a story about a campus tour he gave to Justin and Diddy. Neuheisel said:
""I took them on their campus tour. A half-hour into it, (Diddy) asked me who I was. He said, ‘Tell me what you do, Rick.’ I said I’m the head football coach here.....""
https://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_bruin_football/2015/6/23/8836289/former-ucla-coach-neuheisel-weighs-in-on-diddy-incident
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
