ONE PUNCH MURDER
Are you a white guy, and were you wearing a blue shirt? If so, I've never seen anyone react in such a bizarre fashion to a factual observation.
And that is exactly my point. This thug is saying the victim made a racial comment toward him by saying "black man in a yellow shirt."
So, if a black guy reacts to this comment it's self defense and if a white guy does it, it is "reacting in a bizarre fashion to a factual observation."
The thug is black and he was wearing a yellow shirt.... that is a factual observation. A man was killed for making that observation. Get it?
Are you a white guy, and were you wearing a blue shirt? If so, I've never seen anyone react in such a bizarre fashion to a factual observation.
And that is exactly my point. This thug is saying the victim made a racial comment toward him by saying "black man in a yellow shirt."
So, if a black guy reacts to this comment it's self defense and if a white guy does it, it is "reacting in a bizarre fashion to a factual observation."
The thug is black and he was wearing a yellow shirt.... that is a factual observation. A man was killed for making that observation. Get it?
And that is exactly my point. This thug is saying the victim made a racial comment toward him by saying "black man in a yellow shirt."
So, if a black guy reacts to this comment it's self defense and if a white guy does it, it is "reacting in a bizarre fashion to a factual observation."
The thug is black and he was wearing a yellow shirt.... that is a factual observation. A man was killed for making that observation. Get it?
how about you stop trolling ?
And that is exactly my point. This thug is saying the victim made a racial comment toward him by saying "black man in a yellow shirt."
So, if a black guy reacts to this comment it's self defense and if a white guy does it, it is "reacting in a bizarre fashion to a factual observation."
The thug is black and he was wearing a yellow shirt.... that is a factual observation. A man was killed for making that observation. Get it?
how about you stop trolling ?
Unless your family/friends are in danger or you are being attacked, then grown men need to act like it. Posturing and acting disrepected should be left in high school.
Unless your family/friends are in danger or you are being attacked, then grown men need to act like it. Posturing and acting disrepected should be left in high school.
Black guy in yellow just doesn't look right.
It's like a fat guy wearing a short jacket.
Fashion Police should give this dude at least 3 years behind bars.
Black guy in yellow just doesn't look right.
It's like a fat guy wearing a short jacket.
Fashion Police should give this dude at least 3 years behind bars.
I don't care if I'm completely in the right....I will back down to ANYONE at anytime.
I was once with my gal and we parked at a curb (going to grab a beer). This guy and his GF were getting on his bike behind us. It was a tight fit, but we snuck in. I get out and this guy litterally blew a gasket. He just lit into me like I've never seen. I'm like, "we didn't hit your bike.....all this for nothing." I asked a person on the sidewalk how close we had been. He said, "a couple feet."
I go, "c'mon, let it go....this really is no big deal." That was the wrong thing to say. He got off his bike and started toward me. His GF was even yelling at him to relax. People on the sidewalk couldn't believe it. Right that minute, "I said it was my fault and I was sorry." Swallowed my pride like a little bitch. My life isn't worth getting the better side of some piece of shit asshole when 10 minutes from then, it wasn't going to matter.
His GF apologized and said, "you're taking me home, I've had it."
You never know what kind of person you are dealing with until it can be too late.
Funny thing is, his bike was a piece of trash. Could have used a little character IMO.
I don't care if I'm completely in the right....I will back down to ANYONE at anytime.
I was once with my gal and we parked at a curb (going to grab a beer). This guy and his GF were getting on his bike behind us. It was a tight fit, but we snuck in. I get out and this guy litterally blew a gasket. He just lit into me like I've never seen. I'm like, "we didn't hit your bike.....all this for nothing." I asked a person on the sidewalk how close we had been. He said, "a couple feet."
I go, "c'mon, let it go....this really is no big deal." That was the wrong thing to say. He got off his bike and started toward me. His GF was even yelling at him to relax. People on the sidewalk couldn't believe it. Right that minute, "I said it was my fault and I was sorry." Swallowed my pride like a little bitch. My life isn't worth getting the better side of some piece of shit asshole when 10 minutes from then, it wasn't going to matter.
His GF apologized and said, "you're taking me home, I've had it."
You never know what kind of person you are dealing with until it can be too late.
Funny thing is, his bike was a piece of trash. Could have used a little character IMO.
And I can see if his nose got pushed into his brain, but in the jaw?
He'll have to do time. Anytime you have a dead body, someone has to shoulder some of the blame. It won't be a long time, though.
And I can see if his nose got pushed into his brain, but in the jaw?
He'll have to do time. Anytime you have a dead body, someone has to shoulder some of the blame. It won't be a long time, though.
\He'll have to do time. Anytime you have a dead body, someone has to shoulder some of the blame. It won't be a long time, though.
Unless the mother and family of the dead body is a bunch of lying nutjobs...![]()
\He'll have to do time. Anytime you have a dead body, someone has to shoulder some of the blame. It won't be a long time, though.
Unless the mother and family of the dead body is a bunch of lying nutjobs...![]()
Racist pricks who think they can go around making racist comments in public deserve exactly what this douche got. I say charge him with assault, put him on probation, and send a message to all the racist loudmouths out there.
I actually feel badly for the guy....he just got off the plane with his wife to vacation for a weekend or so and immediatley, he has to deal with some loudmouth jackass. It's not like this guy's a thug...he was with his wife. He also takes an active role in his community by coaching high school football. He was the one that was being provoked and now he's the one that is being convicted. His bad decision was to overreact to whitey's poor action. This could have been anyone of us who has an ounce of testosterone mixed in with a little alcohol. He's just unlucky. I hope he isn't punished too severely as I'm willing to believe he feels worse about this incident than any one of us can imagine.
Racist pricks who think they can go around making racist comments in public deserve exactly what this douche got. I say charge him with assault, put him on probation, and send a message to all the racist loudmouths out there.
I actually feel badly for the guy....he just got off the plane with his wife to vacation for a weekend or so and immediatley, he has to deal with some loudmouth jackass. It's not like this guy's a thug...he was with his wife. He also takes an active role in his community by coaching high school football. He was the one that was being provoked and now he's the one that is being convicted. His bad decision was to overreact to whitey's poor action. This could have been anyone of us who has an ounce of testosterone mixed in with a little alcohol. He's just unlucky. I hope he isn't punished too severely as I'm willing to believe he feels worse about this incident than any one of us can imagine.
I actually feel badly for the guy....he just got off the plane with his wife to vacation for a weekend or so and immediatley, he has to deal with some loudmouth jackass. It's not like this guy's a thug...he was with his wife. He also takes an active role in his community by coaching high school football. He was the one that was being provoked and now he's the one that is being convicted. His bad decision was to overreact to whitey's poor action. This could have been anyone of us who has an ounce of testosterone mixed in with a little alcohol. He's just unlucky. I hope he isn't punished too severely as I'm willing to believe he feels worse about this incident than any one of us can imagine.
I actually feel badly for the guy....he just got off the plane with his wife to vacation for a weekend or so and immediatley, he has to deal with some loudmouth jackass. It's not like this guy's a thug...he was with his wife. He also takes an active role in his community by coaching high school football. He was the one that was being provoked and now he's the one that is being convicted. His bad decision was to overreact to whitey's poor action. This could have been anyone of us who has an ounce of testosterone mixed in with a little alcohol. He's just unlucky. I hope he isn't punished too severely as I'm willing to believe he feels worse about this incident than any one of us can imagine.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
