Inside a Vegas casino...
White guy makes comment about Black guy in a bright yellow shirt.
Black guy kills him with one punch to the head.
Story LINK
Not everyone can take a hit to the head like others... I had a friend who was on a creeper under a car working and rolled out and bumped his head on the bumper and balcked out for a few seconds and then stood up and after a few seconds passed out and died... Broke a blood vessel in his brain from the impact...
Not everyone can take a hit to the head like others... I had a friend who was on a creeper under a car working and rolled out and bumped his head on the bumper and balcked out for a few seconds and then stood up and after a few seconds passed out and died... Broke a blood vessel in his brain from the impact...
My point is that not everyone can take a hit to the head like others can... This isn't the first time someone has died from taking a punch...
My point is that not everyone can take a hit to the head like others can... This isn't the first time someone has died from taking a punch...
I remember hearing a story about a guy in some bar in Miami last year died after taking a single punch... I think the guy who threw the death blow asked for a cigarrette and the guy who got punched declined him...
I remember hearing a story about a guy in some bar in Miami last year died after taking a single punch... I think the guy who threw the death blow asked for a cigarrette and the guy who got punched declined him...
My point is that not everyone can take a hit to the head like others can... This isn't the first time someone has died from taking a punch...
My point is that not everyone can take a hit to the head like others can... This isn't the first time someone has died from taking a punch...
I think you need to take your Meds....
Obvioulsy it went way over your head what he meant by "Typical"....
He didn't mean typical that the guy died.... Chief...
I think you need to take your Meds....
Obvioulsy it went way over your head what he meant by "Typical"....
He didn't mean typical that the guy died.... Chief...
