• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    One of the more sickening police abuse stories you will hear...

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    thecentaur
    scalabrine
    SportsFan9698
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3059
    Posts: 55
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 3:22 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I was gonna rail on ya for destroying that machine at Mohegan Sun (a REALLY nice casino by the way!), but given you've raised an autistic son, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and give ya a big pass (and that's a rarity for me!).

    If you want to share, what is the daily experience?

    Can he bathe himself? Feed himself? How much care does he need? Just curious because I know there are levels of autism and dependence. Some very bad, some not as bad.


    Scal, I will send you a PM.  No need to air my laundry in the GD Forum.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I was gonna rail on ya for destroying that machine at Mohegan Sun (a REALLY nice casino by the way!), but given you've raised an autistic son, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and give ya a big pass (and that's a rarity for me!).

    If you want to share, what is the daily experience?

    Can he bathe himself? Feed himself? How much care does he need? Just curious because I know there are levels of autism and dependence. Some very bad, some not as bad.


    Scal, I will send you a PM.  No need to air my laundry in the GD Forum.


     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 3:51 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Sicking your dog on an autistic unarmed teen who was hiding in a garbage can is "acting like an idiot or not following protocol once in a while?"


    Ah so I see your position has degraded to semantics.  If you wouldn't call it "idiotic" so be it.

    Yet don't think I or anyone else with a brain can't detect your leftopathic modus operandi.  "Look at thecentaur he attacks me but I am protesting the abuse of a handicapped caucasian!"

    But we know what your motives are.  The relentless criticism of cops (authority, establishment) and the deification and victimization of the oppressed (minorities and in the majority of the cases those with an extensive criminal past, nevermind that you sprinkle in an autistic white now and then).

    Let me offer an analogy I think accurately portrays what you do.

    I could post a thread on here every time I see an episode of forensic files about a wife or child poisoning their father/husband.  That show draws from cases across the country over the last 30 years or so and there are many of those episodes, so I could probably post a new one every week.

    I could talk about in that thread how despicable those murderers are.  What a cowardly, evil thing it is what they did.  They were supposed to honor and love their father/husband.   Everyone would agree with you, and It would appear there is an epidemic of women and children poisoning men and it's getting out of control.

    Yet in reality, millions of women and children are beaten and sexually abused in their homes RIGHT NOW.  Not only does posting about those poisoning cases ignore a vastly bigger problem, it actually portrays the victims of this much bigger problem as perpetrators.

    If bringing attention to corrupt, abusive police was just an occasional act or a side interest of yours that would be one thing.  It is much more than that to you, and as long as you attempt to misrepresent and skew who the good and bad guys are, and where the problems in society can be found, I will continue to call you out on it.

    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.

    You are right about one thing.  This is America.  Your right to think and speak your views is an important part of this country, but you and others who think like you do sure didn't make us what we are.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Sicking your dog on an autistic unarmed teen who was hiding in a garbage can is "acting like an idiot or not following protocol once in a while?"


    Ah so I see your position has degraded to semantics.  If you wouldn't call it "idiotic" so be it.

    Yet don't think I or anyone else with a brain can't detect your leftopathic modus operandi.  "Look at thecentaur he attacks me but I am protesting the abuse of a handicapped caucasian!"

    But we know what your motives are.  The relentless criticism of cops (authority, establishment) and the deification and victimization of the oppressed (minorities and in the majority of the cases those with an extensive criminal past, nevermind that you sprinkle in an autistic white now and then).

    Let me offer an analogy I think accurately portrays what you do.

    I could post a thread on here every time I see an episode of forensic files about a wife or child poisoning their father/husband.  That show draws from cases across the country over the last 30 years or so and there are many of those episodes, so I could probably post a new one every week.

    I could talk about in that thread how despicable those murderers are.  What a cowardly, evil thing it is what they did.  They were supposed to honor and love their father/husband.   Everyone would agree with you, and It would appear there is an epidemic of women and children poisoning men and it's getting out of control.

    Yet in reality, millions of women and children are beaten and sexually abused in their homes RIGHT NOW.  Not only does posting about those poisoning cases ignore a vastly bigger problem, it actually portrays the victims of this much bigger problem as perpetrators.

    If bringing attention to corrupt, abusive police was just an occasional act or a side interest of yours that would be one thing.  It is much more than that to you, and as long as you attempt to misrepresent and skew who the good and bad guys are, and where the problems in society can be found, I will continue to call you out on it.

    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.

    You are right about one thing.  This is America.  Your right to think and speak your views is an important part of this country, but you and others who think like you do sure didn't make us what we are.


     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 4:01 PM ET #28


    SCAL:  You have Mail.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    SCAL:  You have Mail.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 4:21 PM ET #29

    Slobbasaurus: 

    I need to send you a PM as well, but you have to first accept my friend request.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Slobbasaurus: 

    I need to send you a PM as well, but you have to first accept my friend request.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 7:06 PM ET #30

    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.





    You're beyond lost.

    And this doesn't even address your 'semantics' comeback.


    The fact the teen was autistic is secondary to the fact he is a private citizen who had his own mother call the police FOR HELP in a life or death situation, HIS OWN, with him trying to HARM HIMSELF.

    The story becomes more vile when you find out the premeditation of the 'cops' (and to grant them such a title is lunacy even on a gambling website), who went out of their way to sic a trained animal meant to maim and kill if necessary, on a private citizen, again, unarmed, again needing help, again, hiding in a garbage can, and finally, one that is mentally disturbed both genetically and emotionally.

    How do you even find one morsel of defense for these cops? How???

    My intentions? You do know I do not talk about race anymore here right? I mean it's only been close to a year since I've done so. I guess you haven't been paying too much attention. It would only take but about 30 seconds of your time in a search on my threads. But you believe I have underlying intentions in 'sticking up for a Caucasian'. lol. Yes yes, let's garner sympathy for something I don't even address anymore. 

    Not only are you light years away from the truth about me and my family you are one of the most depraved posters in even remotely sticking up for what are modern day Nazis.


    Goose I will check it out.

    Hawk, I don't see a PM from you in my Inbox.
    Reply
    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.





    You're beyond lost.

    And this doesn't even address your 'semantics' comeback.


    The fact the teen was autistic is secondary to the fact he is a private citizen who had his own mother call the police FOR HELP in a life or death situation, HIS OWN, with him trying to HARM HIMSELF.

    The story becomes more vile when you find out the premeditation of the 'cops' (and to grant them such a title is lunacy even on a gambling website), who went out of their way to sic a trained animal meant to maim and kill if necessary, on a private citizen, again, unarmed, again needing help, again, hiding in a garbage can, and finally, one that is mentally disturbed both genetically and emotionally.

    How do you even find one morsel of defense for these cops? How???

    My intentions? You do know I do not talk about race anymore here right? I mean it's only been close to a year since I've done so. I guess you haven't been paying too much attention. It would only take but about 30 seconds of your time in a search on my threads. But you believe I have underlying intentions in 'sticking up for a Caucasian'. lol. Yes yes, let's garner sympathy for something I don't even address anymore. 

    Not only are you light years away from the truth about me and my family you are one of the most depraved posters in even remotely sticking up for what are modern day Nazis.


    Goose I will check it out.

    Hawk, I don't see a PM from you in my Inbox.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 10:02 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.





    You're beyond lost.

    And this doesn't even address your 'semantics' comeback.


    The fact the teen was autistic is secondary to the fact he is a private citizen who had his own mother call the police FOR HELP in a life or death situation, HIS OWN, with him trying to HARM HIMSELF.

    How do you even find one morsel of defense for these cops? How???

    I'm lost?

    When did I defend the actions of those cops?  My post completely went above your head apparently. 

    You focus on and magnify a rare problem portraying it to be an epidemic when there are much bigger, dangerous problems in our society mostly coming from the people these cops have to deal with all day every day.  It's obnoxious

     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I suspect your family members might be glad you don't want to spend time with them if they don't share your perversions, and we all are pretty sure you aren't having any kids so you don't have to worry about being ashamed.





    You're beyond lost.

    And this doesn't even address your 'semantics' comeback.


    The fact the teen was autistic is secondary to the fact he is a private citizen who had his own mother call the police FOR HELP in a life or death situation, HIS OWN, with him trying to HARM HIMSELF.

    How do you even find one morsel of defense for these cops? How???

    I'm lost?

    When did I defend the actions of those cops?  My post completely went above your head apparently. 

    You focus on and magnify a rare problem portraying it to be an epidemic when there are much bigger, dangerous problems in our society mostly coming from the people these cops have to deal with all day every day.  It's obnoxious

     
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 10:03 PM ET #32

    On the other hand.... you can find countless stories of cops doing a great job to protect and serve their communities.

    Must really suck to hate like you do.  I hope you get help
    Reply
    On the other hand.... you can find countless stories of cops doing a great job to protect and serve their communities.

    Must really suck to hate like you do.  I hope you get help
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 10:42 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Slobbasaurus: 

    I need to send you a PM as well, but you have to first accept my friend request.


    Just accepted man.

    Fellas, it's been mentioned several times in this thread that there are "cop supporters" in full force; but do you honestly think we agree with this cruelty?  This is a story of sadistic @ssholes using their authority to their advantage.  I'm not going to hate on their profession because some Whiskey Tango hick from FL, who probably still reads at a 9th grade level, intended to hurt this kid without surveying the situation?  

    I think we can all agree that this is a phucked up story caused by a phucked up police department.

    Us "cop supporters" are saying that you shouldn't hate on all cops just because you hear several cases annually about crazy stories like this one.  The majority of cops are honorable and serve their communities with integrity.  Why hate on all cops because you read a terrible story like this one?

    You get it from all professions: doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, IT geeks, etc...

    Are we going to hate on people from these professions because you read/watch some story in the news reported from someone, who 9 times out of 10, puts a Liberal spin on it?

    Just my 2 cents.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Slobbasaurus: 

    I need to send you a PM as well, but you have to first accept my friend request.


    Just accepted man.

    Fellas, it's been mentioned several times in this thread that there are "cop supporters" in full force; but do you honestly think we agree with this cruelty?  This is a story of sadistic @ssholes using their authority to their advantage.  I'm not going to hate on their profession because some Whiskey Tango hick from FL, who probably still reads at a 9th grade level, intended to hurt this kid without surveying the situation?  

    I think we can all agree that this is a phucked up story caused by a phucked up police department.

    Us "cop supporters" are saying that you shouldn't hate on all cops just because you hear several cases annually about crazy stories like this one.  The majority of cops are honorable and serve their communities with integrity.  Why hate on all cops because you read a terrible story like this one?

    You get it from all professions: doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, IT geeks, etc...

    Are we going to hate on people from these professions because you read/watch some story in the news reported from someone, who 9 times out of 10, puts a Liberal spin on it?

    Just my 2 cents.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 10:47 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    On the other hand.... you can find countless stories of cops doing a great job to protect and serve their communities.

    Must really suck to hate like you do.  I hope you get help



    "Protect and Serve"

    MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016.

    Sicking a K-9 on an Autistic Person... 
    And then bragging about it??????????

    WTF kind of person ARE you?

    You are SICK SICK SICK to disagree with this OP in his Thread.

    YOU ARE A VERY SICK HUMAN BEING.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    On the other hand.... you can find countless stories of cops doing a great job to protect and serve their communities.

    Must really suck to hate like you do.  I hope you get help



    "Protect and Serve"

    MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016.

    Sicking a K-9 on an Autistic Person... 
    And then bragging about it??????????

    WTF kind of person ARE you?

    You are SICK SICK SICK to disagree with this OP in his Thread.

    YOU ARE A VERY SICK HUMAN BEING.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 11:22 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    "Protect and Serve"

    MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016.

    Sicking a K-9 on an Autistic Person... 
    And then bragging about it??????????

    WTF kind of person ARE you?

    You are SICK SICK SICK to disagree with this OP in his Thread.

    YOU ARE A VERY SICK HUMAN BEING.

    No one in this thread is defending the cops in this story

    We are pointing out the OPs agenda and how he likes to present an obviously indefensible situation and then say, "How can you defend cops, look what they just did."  If this were another poster it would be totally different.  We all know what this guy is up to
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    "Protect and Serve"

    MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016.

    Sicking a K-9 on an Autistic Person... 
    And then bragging about it??????????

    WTF kind of person ARE you?

    You are SICK SICK SICK to disagree with this OP in his Thread.

    YOU ARE A VERY SICK HUMAN BEING.

    No one in this thread is defending the cops in this story

    We are pointing out the OPs agenda and how he likes to present an obviously indefensible situation and then say, "How can you defend cops, look what they just did."  If this were another poster it would be totally different.  We all know what this guy is up to
     
    ilsp2003
    ilsp2003
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 4590
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 12:34 AM ET #36

    Florida again ...
    Reply
    Florida again ...
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 4:24 AM ET #37

    I’m anti-cop because cops have proven to be anti-liberty; they are an enemy of freedom. When the police show that they can respect the Constitution and people’s rights, I will no longer be anti-cop. I hope that day comes but I’m not holding my breath.

    Until then, F*** every single one of those dirty pigs. All they get from me is "Am I free to go?"
    Reply
    I’m anti-cop because cops have proven to be anti-liberty; they are an enemy of freedom. When the police show that they can respect the Constitution and people’s rights, I will no longer be anti-cop. I hope that day comes but I’m not holding my breath.

    Until then, F*** every single one of those dirty pigs. All they get from me is "Am I free to go?"
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 9:16 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyC726:

    I’m anti-cop because cops have proven to be anti-liberty; they are an enemy of freedom. When the police show that they can respect the Constitution and people’s rights, I will no longer be anti-cop. I hope that day comes but I’m not holding my breath.

    Until then, F*** every single one of those dirty pigs. All they get from me is "Am I free to go?"

    Charming ... very charming ... 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyC726:

    I’m anti-cop because cops have proven to be anti-liberty; they are an enemy of freedom. When the police show that they can respect the Constitution and people’s rights, I will no longer be anti-cop. I hope that day comes but I’m not holding my breath.

    Until then, F*** every single one of those dirty pigs. All they get from me is "Am I free to go?"

    Charming ... very charming ... 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 10:15 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Us "cop supporters" are saying that you shouldn't hate on all cops just because you hear several cases annually about crazy stories like this one.  The majority of cops are honorable and serve their communities with integrity.  Why hate on all cops because you read a terrible story like this one?

    You get it from all professions: doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, IT geeks, etc...


    This thread is no different than the people who dislike blacks, and post examples of the poor behavior of some, as if that somehow proves that all blacks are bad people.

    There are those who dislike all blacks.
    There are those who dislike all whites.
    There are those who dislike all police.

    As for me, I choose not to dislike anyone whom I have never met  

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Us "cop supporters" are saying that you shouldn't hate on all cops just because you hear several cases annually about crazy stories like this one.  The majority of cops are honorable and serve their communities with integrity.  Why hate on all cops because you read a terrible story like this one?

    You get it from all professions: doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, IT geeks, etc...


    This thread is no different than the people who dislike blacks, and post examples of the poor behavior of some, as if that somehow proves that all blacks are bad people.

    There are those who dislike all blacks.
    There are those who dislike all whites.
    There are those who dislike all police.

    As for me, I choose not to dislike anyone whom I have never met  

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 10:17 AM ET #40

    "insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don't even know" 


    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    "insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don't even know" 


     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 10:24 AM ET #41

    In honor of MLK day ...

    "Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."

    MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., Christmas sermon delivered at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama, 1957



    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    In honor of MLK day ...

    "Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."

    MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., Christmas sermon delivered at Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama, 1957



     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 3:17 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.



    You're still wearing your Members Only jacket ?
    The same one from that 1970's roller rink you used to go to?

    Then in this same thread you posted (post #34 to be exact) the following ...

    "MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016."


    Hmmmm 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.



    You're still wearing your Members Only jacket ?
    The same one from that 1970's roller rink you used to go to?

    Then in this same thread you posted (post #34 to be exact) the following ...

    "MY GOD, you are living in the 1990's.

    Or somewhere else in time.

    You sure as He!! are NOT living in 2016."


    Hmmmm 
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 3:20 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Charming ... very charming ... 

    You want to bend over and let these guys abuse your rights, go right ahead. A badge doesn't mean anything to me. I don't have to do anything and whatever you say just because you're a cop.

    But, live as you wish. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Charming ... very charming ... 

    You want to bend over and let these guys abuse your rights, go right ahead. A badge doesn't mean anything to me. I don't have to do anything and whatever you say just because you're a cop.

    But, live as you wish. 
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 3:31 PM ET #44

    Yep, Scal, seen it many times.

    The lemmings as you so correctly have called them before, come out in droves to support the police and twist your words.

    They've managed to take your opinion of this mentally disturbed NOT BLACK child and think youre out for some agenda.

    Not this time.

    Sick people in this thread.

    "I choose not to dislike anyone whom I haven't met"

    Theres thousands of admitted child molesters whom I've never met, and I sure do dislike them.

    You need help in life.

    Reply

    Yep, Scal, seen it many times.

    The lemmings as you so correctly have called them before, come out in droves to support the police and twist your words.

    They've managed to take your opinion of this mentally disturbed NOT BLACK child and think youre out for some agenda.

    Not this time.

    Sick people in this thread.

    "I choose not to dislike anyone whom I haven't met"

    Theres thousands of admitted child molesters whom I've never met, and I sure do dislike them.

    You need help in life.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 3:57 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    "I choose not to dislike anyone whom I haven't met"

    Theres thousands of admitted child molesters whom I've never met, and I sure do dislike them.

    You need help in life.


    So you use the off-topic example of 'child molesters' to address my comment, yet you continue to dislike every police officer (on-topic) simply because of the uniform they wear?

    Perhaps you can better relate to post #40, which is ...
    "insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don't even know"

    Regardless, let us get back to discussing the sanctity of sports on this sporting website. Specifically, the goodness that is baseball, the wholesomeness of it, the honesty and character showed by it's players, whether they be white, black, or hispanic. 
    Let's discuss this, Samuel Sosa  


    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    "I choose not to dislike anyone whom I haven't met"

    Theres thousands of admitted child molesters whom I've never met, and I sure do dislike them.

    You need help in life.


    So you use the off-topic example of 'child molesters' to address my comment, yet you continue to dislike every police officer (on-topic) simply because of the uniform they wear?

    Perhaps you can better relate to post #40, which is ...
    "insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don't even know"

    Regardless, let us get back to discussing the sanctity of sports on this sporting website. Specifically, the goodness that is baseball, the wholesomeness of it, the honesty and character showed by it's players, whether they be white, black, or hispanic. 
    Let's discuss this, Samuel Sosa  


     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 4:16 PM ET #46

    https://nypost.com/2016/01/18/off-duty-cop-shoots-mugger-during-attempted-robbery/

    And this is the result of the "I hate someone I never met because of what they do for a living" mentality. 

    I would never defend the actions of the k9 officers referenced in this thread. If the story, as outlined in the original clip, are true, then they should be punished accordingly.

    What I will ALWAYS defend is the person who is being prejudiced against, simply because of their race, religion, occupation, beliefs, or because of the actions of the minority of their peers. 

    In the contradicting views of some within this thread, it is ok to dislike, and or judge, the police due to the actions of some, but heaven forbid anyone should dislike, and or judge, an african-american due to the actions of some.

    Makes perfect sense to me 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    https://nypost.com/2016/01/18/off-duty-cop-shoots-mugger-during-attempted-robbery/

    And this is the result of the "I hate someone I never met because of what they do for a living" mentality. 

    I would never defend the actions of the k9 officers referenced in this thread. If the story, as outlined in the original clip, are true, then they should be punished accordingly.

    What I will ALWAYS defend is the person who is being prejudiced against, simply because of their race, religion, occupation, beliefs, or because of the actions of the minority of their peers. 

    In the contradicting views of some within this thread, it is ok to dislike, and or judge, the police due to the actions of some, but heaven forbid anyone should dislike, and or judge, an african-american due to the actions of some.

    Makes perfect sense to me 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 6:58 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    https://nypost.com/2016/01/18/off-duty-cop-shoots-mugger-during-attempted-robbery/

    And this is the result of the "I hate someone I never met because of what they do for a living" mentality. 

    I would never defend the actions of the k9 officers referenced in this thread. If the story, as outlined in the original clip, are true, then they should be punished accordingly.

    What I will ALWAYS defend is the person who is being prejudiced against, simply because of their race, religion, occupation, beliefs, or because of the actions of the minority of their peers. 

    In the contradicting views of some within this thread, it is ok to dislike, and or judge, the police due to the actions of some, but heaven forbid anyone should dislike, and or judge, an african-american due to the actions of some.

    Makes perfect sense to me 

    Hugh, why even waste your time trying to debate this fool?  He said that there are "sick people in this thread" yet everyone agrees what these @ssholes did was undoubtedly phucked up.

    The "sick" people are the ones who hate all cops because they find a story of cops being cruel in FL, hahaha.  PHUCKING FOOLS!

    Sosa, put down the pipe and start to think on your own.  If you're an adult and honestly think that all cops are bad because you read a handful of stories like this one several times a year, then you seriously need to seek therapy.  

    I'm not proud of this, but this is coming from someone who has been arrested 8 times in my life (mostly when I was a juvenile).  NO CONVICTIONS THOUGH, THAT'S WHAT REALLY COUNTS!!!!

    None of those times was I ever mistreated by the police so I speak from experience.

    Liberal hippie douchebags don't know sh!t; they rarely speak from experience.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    https://nypost.com/2016/01/18/off-duty-cop-shoots-mugger-during-attempted-robbery/

    And this is the result of the "I hate someone I never met because of what they do for a living" mentality. 

    I would never defend the actions of the k9 officers referenced in this thread. If the story, as outlined in the original clip, are true, then they should be punished accordingly.

    What I will ALWAYS defend is the person who is being prejudiced against, simply because of their race, religion, occupation, beliefs, or because of the actions of the minority of their peers. 

    In the contradicting views of some within this thread, it is ok to dislike, and or judge, the police due to the actions of some, but heaven forbid anyone should dislike, and or judge, an african-american due to the actions of some.

    Makes perfect sense to me 

    Hugh, why even waste your time trying to debate this fool?  He said that there are "sick people in this thread" yet everyone agrees what these @ssholes did was undoubtedly phucked up.

    The "sick" people are the ones who hate all cops because they find a story of cops being cruel in FL, hahaha.  PHUCKING FOOLS!

    Sosa, put down the pipe and start to think on your own.  If you're an adult and honestly think that all cops are bad because you read a handful of stories like this one several times a year, then you seriously need to seek therapy.  

    I'm not proud of this, but this is coming from someone who has been arrested 8 times in my life (mostly when I was a juvenile).  NO CONVICTIONS THOUGH, THAT'S WHAT REALLY COUNTS!!!!

    None of those times was I ever mistreated by the police so I speak from experience.

    Liberal hippie douchebags don't know sh!t; they rarely speak from experience.  
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 8:32 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


     yet you continue to dislike every police officer (on-topic) simply because of the uniform they wear?

     

    Don't be a liar

    My first post in this thread stated this

    "The blind cop supporters are really disgusting people. I know there are some good cops [small number] and a lot of really bad cops that abuse their power from a small form , to very very large forms of abuse.

    I despise the bad cops, and just pray If I ever need police I get the 2% that do their job the right way. "

    -SamuelSosa

     

    Look, in all of the police forces in the United State there are tons of good cops. Great cops. Cops that became cops to help people. Cops that genuinely want to make their community safer and better. Then you have the scum in this article. Why shouldn't this be brought up? Why shouldn't more people hear this story? I know you say it happens everyday and theres tons of stories like this, but I didn't hear about this one.

    SCAL, THE LEMMINGS ARE HERE!!!

    Anyone who reads the article and isn't disgusted by the police behavior and doesn't feel sympathy for the child needs serious

    Anyone attacking Scal after reading that article needs

    Anyone running to the defense of the police in this article or nationwide after reading this article needs

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


     yet you continue to dislike every police officer (on-topic) simply because of the uniform they wear?

     

    Don't be a liar

    My first post in this thread stated this

    "The blind cop supporters are really disgusting people. I know there are some good cops [small number] and a lot of really bad cops that abuse their power from a small form , to very very large forms of abuse.

    I despise the bad cops, and just pray If I ever need police I get the 2% that do their job the right way. "

    -SamuelSosa

     

    Look, in all of the police forces in the United State there are tons of good cops. Great cops. Cops that became cops to help people. Cops that genuinely want to make their community safer and better. Then you have the scum in this article. Why shouldn't this be brought up? Why shouldn't more people hear this story? I know you say it happens everyday and theres tons of stories like this, but I didn't hear about this one.

    SCAL, THE LEMMINGS ARE HERE!!!

    Anyone who reads the article and isn't disgusted by the police behavior and doesn't feel sympathy for the child needs serious

    Anyone attacking Scal after reading that article needs

    Anyone running to the defense of the police in this article or nationwide after reading this article needs

     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2016 - 2:43 AM ET #49

    There used to be a time when cops where there to help you no matter this situation. Now we have this militarized police force that says do whatever I say whenever I say it or you could die.

    It doesn't work like that Mr. Officer. 
    Reply
    There used to be a time when cops where there to help you no matter this situation. Now we have this militarized police force that says do whatever I say whenever I say it or you could die.

    It doesn't work like that Mr. Officer. 
     
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2016 - 3:26 AM ET #50

    The cop hating is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Once you have this crap in your head, you are phucked.  We all will encounter cops from one time to another in our daily travels.  They sense when they meet somebody being combative, and they will act accordingly.

    So keep hating you cop haters, you are due for a good body slam, hog-tie and night in the clink soon.  They don't play nice when they know they are dealing with a diseased mind.

    They have a tough job, and face uncertainty with the worst of all results possible with every call.  

    Some people just need a good behind-kicking, and sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.  Don't like the realities of live?  Go back to some professor that will tell you how ideal the world should be.


    Reply
    The cop hating is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Once you have this crap in your head, you are phucked.  We all will encounter cops from one time to another in our daily travels.  They sense when they meet somebody being combative, and they will act accordingly.

    So keep hating you cop haters, you are due for a good body slam, hog-tie and night in the clink soon.  They don't play nice when they know they are dealing with a diseased mind.

    They have a tough job, and face uncertainty with the worst of all results possible with every call.  

    Some people just need a good behind-kicking, and sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.  Don't like the realities of live?  Go back to some professor that will tell you how ideal the world should be.


    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
    • PART DEUX 156
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,431
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,262
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.