• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    One of the more sickening police abuse stories you will hear...

    123 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    samuelsosa
    TheGoldenGoose
    GimmeMoneyNow
    thecentaur
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3059
    Posts: 55
    123 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 9:12 AM ET #1

    ...when you find out the details. How all involved in the call are not immediately arrested is beyond belief. It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

    Evokes images of Nazi Germany and police dogs. And that's not the typical hyperbolic statement when using the "Nazi Germany" comparison...

    How do you call the police in that community for help after something like this?




    https://youtu.be/01MSxmTEqZM
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    ...when you find out the details. How all involved in the call are not immediately arrested is beyond belief. It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

    Evokes images of Nazi Germany and police dogs. And that's not the typical hyperbolic statement when using the "Nazi Germany" comparison...

    How do you call the police in that community for help after something like this?




    https://youtu.be/01MSxmTEqZM
     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:18 AM ET #2

    Hey SCAL, I used to post a lot about the topic of Police Brutality and like you know, the cop supporters would come out in droves to support the men and women who they didn't know, from other states, that abused people and their own power.

    I used to post videos, one of a black girl that was in a holding cell or maybe a detaining room. She was asked to take her shoes off. She flung her shoes off in I guess you can say a somewhat aggressive manner. The shoes went nowhere near the cops, in fact probably were flung a good 8 inches.

    THAT POOR LITTLE BLACK GIRL WAS MOLLYWHOPPED.

    Sickening.

    "People came out to say well you shoudnt take your shoes off like that."

    "If that was my kid they would of learned how to take off their shoes the right way"

    "If you get in trouble who are you gonna call? The cops I bet, you cop hater"

    These people are scum. I have police buddies who hate this garbage. The black man that was dropped by one bullet with a knife in hand, then shot 17X even though was not moving. Disgusting. The cop afterwards went and kicked the knife out of his hand, why couldn't you do that after the first shot . He was not moving. 17 shots is not overkill?

    If you want to call the cops you can do that. They are paid very well, have amazing, amazing benefits, and chose to become a cop. I will call them If I choose to. And they will respond every time.

    A lot of times calling the cops does you more harm than good. As seen in the video. RIP.

    The blind cop supporters are really disgusting people. I know there are some good cops [small number] and a lot of really bad cops that abuse their power from a small form , to very very large forms of abuse.

    I despise the bad cops, and just pray If I ever need police I get the 2% that do their job the right way.  This poor mentally disturbed person did not.

    Reply

    Hey SCAL, I used to post a lot about the topic of Police Brutality and like you know, the cop supporters would come out in droves to support the men and women who they didn't know, from other states, that abused people and their own power.

    I used to post videos, one of a black girl that was in a holding cell or maybe a detaining room. She was asked to take her shoes off. She flung her shoes off in I guess you can say a somewhat aggressive manner. The shoes went nowhere near the cops, in fact probably were flung a good 8 inches.

    THAT POOR LITTLE BLACK GIRL WAS MOLLYWHOPPED.

    Sickening.

    "People came out to say well you shoudnt take your shoes off like that."

    "If that was my kid they would of learned how to take off their shoes the right way"

    "If you get in trouble who are you gonna call? The cops I bet, you cop hater"

    These people are scum. I have police buddies who hate this garbage. The black man that was dropped by one bullet with a knife in hand, then shot 17X even though was not moving. Disgusting. The cop afterwards went and kicked the knife out of his hand, why couldn't you do that after the first shot . He was not moving. 17 shots is not overkill?

    If you want to call the cops you can do that. They are paid very well, have amazing, amazing benefits, and chose to become a cop. I will call them If I choose to. And they will respond every time.

    A lot of times calling the cops does you more harm than good. As seen in the video. RIP.

    The blind cop supporters are really disgusting people. I know there are some good cops [small number] and a lot of really bad cops that abuse their power from a small form , to very very large forms of abuse.

    I despise the bad cops, and just pray If I ever need police I get the 2% that do their job the right way.  This poor mentally disturbed person did not.

     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:21 AM ET #3

    Those text messages are cringe-worthy.
    Reply
    Those text messages are cringe-worthy.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:29 AM ET #4


    "This poor mentally disturbed person did not."


    I cannot even open that Clip after reading this statement.

    Mentally Disturbed, Emotionally Challenged, it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

    Being the parent of an Autistic Child this type of thing is my worst nightmare.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    "This poor mentally disturbed person did not."


    I cannot even open that Clip after reading this statement.

    Mentally Disturbed, Emotionally Challenged, it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

    Being the parent of an Autistic Child this type of thing is my worst nightmare.


     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:38 AM ET #5

    Goose

    Not the same, as a child is far worse and far more painful, but after watching my grandfather battle Alzheimer's , I know your pain a little bit.

    My best friends little brother is Autistic, it sucks.

    I visited a hospital about ten years ago, I was probably 12-14 and there were so many mentally challenged people there from kids to adults, it was really somewhat scary as a kid. We gave out gifts, and I actually watched the Cowboys game with one of the patients. Was pretty cool. Quincy Carter era.

    Best of luck in your battle goose. Hopefully your childs case is not too bad.

    Reply

    Goose

    Not the same, as a child is far worse and far more painful, but after watching my grandfather battle Alzheimer's , I know your pain a little bit.

    My best friends little brother is Autistic, it sucks.

    I visited a hospital about ten years ago, I was probably 12-14 and there were so many mentally challenged people there from kids to adults, it was really somewhat scary as a kid. We gave out gifts, and I actually watched the Cowboys game with one of the patients. Was pretty cool. Quincy Carter era.

    Best of luck in your battle goose. Hopefully your childs case is not too bad.

     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:47 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

     

    These pu$$y cops deserve a beating Scal. From the likes of Jones Jones and Conor McGregor.

    Do you know what I would pay to have the kid in the video be Jon Jones son, and then put Jon Jones in a cell with the cop, and lock the door.

    OH I WISH.

    Id work for free for 2 months.

    Sorry for writing RIP as the child did not die.

    Thank god.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

     

    These pu$$y cops deserve a beating Scal. From the likes of Jones Jones and Conor McGregor.

    Do you know what I would pay to have the kid in the video be Jon Jones son, and then put Jon Jones in a cell with the cop, and lock the door.

    OH I WISH.

    Id work for free for 2 months.

    Sorry for writing RIP as the child did not die.

    Thank god.

     
    samuelsosa
    samuelsosa
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10988
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 11:47 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

     

    These pu$$y cops deserve a beating Scal. From the likes of Jones Jones and Conor McGregor.

    Do you know what I would pay to have the kid in the video be Jon Jones son, and then put Jon Jones in a cell with the cop, and lock the door.

    OH I WISH.

    Id work for free for 2 months.

    Sorry for writing RIP as the child did not die.

    Thank god.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

     

    These pu$$y cops deserve a beating Scal. From the likes of Jones Jones and Conor McGregor.

    Do you know what I would pay to have the kid in the video be Jon Jones son, and then put Jon Jones in a cell with the cop, and lock the door.

    OH I WISH.

    Id work for free for 2 months.

    Sorry for writing RIP as the child did not die.

    Thank god.

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 12:24 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    ...when you find out the details. How all involved in the call are not immediately arrested is beyond belief. It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

    Evokes images of Nazi Germany and police dogs. And that's not the typical hyperbolic statement when using the "Nazi Germany" comparison...

    How do you call the police in that community for help after something like this?




    https://youtu.be/01MSxmTEqZM

    Hey, Hey! Scal, you're finally realizing what I've been trying to tell you all along - that cops are equal opportunity abusers. Congrats on your breakthrough....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    ...when you find out the details. How all involved in the call are not immediately arrested is beyond belief. It deserves protests on the victim's behalf IMO.

    Evokes images of Nazi Germany and police dogs. And that's not the typical hyperbolic statement when using the "Nazi Germany" comparison...

    How do you call the police in that community for help after something like this?




    https://youtu.be/01MSxmTEqZM

    Hey, Hey! Scal, you're finally realizing what I've been trying to tell you all along - that cops are equal opportunity abusers. Congrats on your breakthrough....

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 1:42 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    Those text messages are cringe-worthy.

    So unreal.

    Imagine if a private citizen did the same thing and the text message string was used as evidence against them.

    How many years in prison would they get for having their dog sic another private citizen, never mind a teenager with autism!

    5 years? 10 years? 15 years????

    And the cops get read a letter of protocol read to them for the same action???? What????? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    Those text messages are cringe-worthy.

    So unreal.

    Imagine if a private citizen did the same thing and the text message string was used as evidence against them.

    How many years in prison would they get for having their dog sic another private citizen, never mind a teenager with autism!

    5 years? 10 years? 15 years????

    And the cops get read a letter of protocol read to them for the same action???? What????? 

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 1:44 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    "This poor mentally disturbed person did not."


    I cannot even open that Clip after reading this statement.

    Mentally Disturbed, Emotionally Challenged, it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

    Being the parent of an Autistic Child this type of thing is my worst nightmare.


     

    You have an autistic child Goose? How old?

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    "This poor mentally disturbed person did not."


    I cannot even open that Clip after reading this statement.

    Mentally Disturbed, Emotionally Challenged, it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

    Being the parent of an Autistic Child this type of thing is my worst nightmare.


     

    You have an autistic child Goose? How old?

     

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 1:45 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Hey, Hey! Scal, you're finally realizing what I've been trying to tell you all along - that cops are equal opportunity abusers. Congrats on your breakthrough....

     

    Well of course they will abuse all races. But of course that abuse is out of proportion and that is where you and I will always disagree.

    What is particularly disturbing is this kid's mental state and the subsequent attack on him with police dog's when the parents called the police for HELP!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Hey, Hey! Scal, you're finally realizing what I've been trying to tell you all along - that cops are equal opportunity abusers. Congrats on your breakthrough....

     

    Well of course they will abuse all races. But of course that abuse is out of proportion and that is where you and I will always disagree.

    What is particularly disturbing is this kid's mental state and the subsequent attack on him with police dog's when the parents called the police for HELP!

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 1:48 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    Goose

    Not the same, as a child is far worse and far more painful, but after watching my grandfather battle Alzheimer's , I know your pain a little bit.

    My best friends little brother is Autistic, it sucks.

    I visited a hospital about ten years ago, I was probably 12-14 and there were so many mentally challenged people there from kids to adults, it was really somewhat scary as a kid. We gave out gifts, and I actually watched the Cowboys game with one of the patients. Was pretty cool. Quincy Carter era.

    Best of luck in your battle goose. Hopefully your childs case is not too bad.

     

    Nice story.

    Betting against Quincy Carter lost me quite a bit of money. He had a pretty good ATS record!

    I learned about a lot capping and fading very underrated and unknown QB's since that time!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:

    Goose

    Not the same, as a child is far worse and far more painful, but after watching my grandfather battle Alzheimer's , I know your pain a little bit.

    My best friends little brother is Autistic, it sucks.

    I visited a hospital about ten years ago, I was probably 12-14 and there were so many mentally challenged people there from kids to adults, it was really somewhat scary as a kid. We gave out gifts, and I actually watched the Cowboys game with one of the patients. Was pretty cool. Quincy Carter era.

    Best of luck in your battle goose. Hopefully your childs case is not too bad.

     

    Nice story.

    Betting against Quincy Carter lost me quite a bit of money. He had a pretty good ATS record!

    I learned about a lot capping and fading very underrated and unknown QB's since that time!

     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 2:15 PM ET #13

    The young turks

    I don't have to scour the internet to find a youtube speech about something that happened somewhere in the country

    Right down the road from me days ago a 78 year old woman was shot in the head for her purse in a mall parking lot

    One of many local violent crimes committed by these "victims" you feel so badly for

    Once again, no need to scour the internet, it's everywhere.  Scal Sharpton and Samuelosa attach themselves to some incident nowhere near them and act like it's an epidemic.  Then samuelosa starts in about his empathy for autistic children and other handicapped, making it seem as if, well if you don't agree with their take on the HUGE OUTRAGEOUS OUT OF CONTROL EPIDEMIC of police corruption and brutality then you must also not care about autistic children and old people with alzheimers.  A typical tactic but the left loonies. 

    An example is that ridiculous commercial by the adcouncil called lovehasnolabels or something.  I'm sure you've seen it, there is an xray screen where you can only see the skeletons of the people behind it.  Then they come out from behind it and surprise!  It was two girls kissing or a black girl and a mexican guy or a little girl hugging her sister who has down system.   If you accept it's moral for a girl to love her sister well then you should accept open rampant ho mosexuality and media influenced miscegeny, right?

    Look I'm no fan of cops in general.  Most of them have huge egos and some of them are just stupid.  What is your solution though Scal Sharpton and samuelosa?  It's about 150x better that they are in control instead of the thug animals, and thug animals aren't cured by reason and compassion.

    I think Samuelosa brought up how some criminal pulled a knife and the cops shot him 17 times.  He said they could have just shot him once.  So you think they were justified in shooting him, but you object to them being mad enough to keep shooting?  These criminals are animals who hate authority, order, and a civilized society.  Who are you to criticize their attitudes, they deal with soulless rabid animals every day!

    Are there screw ups?  Sure.  But about 1000x less often than innocent people being victims of crime at the hands of your poor sacred little victims you honor in an avatar


    Reply
    The young turks

    I don't have to scour the internet to find a youtube speech about something that happened somewhere in the country

    Right down the road from me days ago a 78 year old woman was shot in the head for her purse in a mall parking lot

    One of many local violent crimes committed by these "victims" you feel so badly for

    Once again, no need to scour the internet, it's everywhere.  Scal Sharpton and Samuelosa attach themselves to some incident nowhere near them and act like it's an epidemic.  Then samuelosa starts in about his empathy for autistic children and other handicapped, making it seem as if, well if you don't agree with their take on the HUGE OUTRAGEOUS OUT OF CONTROL EPIDEMIC of police corruption and brutality then you must also not care about autistic children and old people with alzheimers.  A typical tactic but the left loonies. 

    An example is that ridiculous commercial by the adcouncil called lovehasnolabels or something.  I'm sure you've seen it, there is an xray screen where you can only see the skeletons of the people behind it.  Then they come out from behind it and surprise!  It was two girls kissing or a black girl and a mexican guy or a little girl hugging her sister who has down system.   If you accept it's moral for a girl to love her sister well then you should accept open rampant ho mosexuality and media influenced miscegeny, right?

    Look I'm no fan of cops in general.  Most of them have huge egos and some of them are just stupid.  What is your solution though Scal Sharpton and samuelosa?  It's about 150x better that they are in control instead of the thug animals, and thug animals aren't cured by reason and compassion.

    I think Samuelosa brought up how some criminal pulled a knife and the cops shot him 17 times.  He said they could have just shot him once.  So you think they were justified in shooting him, but you object to them being mad enough to keep shooting?  These criminals are animals who hate authority, order, and a civilized society.  Who are you to criticize their attitudes, they deal with soulless rabid animals every day!

    Are there screw ups?  Sure.  But about 1000x less often than innocent people being victims of crime at the hands of your poor sacred little victims you honor in an avatar


     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 2:33 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    You have an autistic child Goose? How old?

     




    22 Year Old Son.

    Rain Man.

    Can memorize over 30 random images at one time.

    No, I don't take him to the Casino.  LOL.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    You have an autistic child Goose? How old?

     




    22 Year Old Son.

    Rain Man.

    Can memorize over 30 random images at one time.

    No, I don't take him to the Casino.  LOL.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 6:54 PM ET #15

    That's phucked.  

    This kid will get a nice pay day if all these texts are real.  

    What a terrible story!  @sshole cops like these give the good ones (majority) a bad name.  
    Reply
    That's phucked.  

    This kid will get a nice pay day if all these texts are real.  

    What a terrible story!  @sshole cops like these give the good ones (majority) a bad name.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 8:24 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    That's phucked.  

    This kid will get a nice pay day if all these texts are real.  

    What a terrible story!  @sshole cops like these give the good ones (majority) a bad name.  



    Why do you keep saying this about my posts?

    You don't think that I always speak the real deal???

    I'll tell you what... give me a couple weeks. 

    I am going to start a 2016 Covers Validation Thread.

    We will all post pictures and videos.

    Anybody that has the ballz to stand up for themselves anyway.

    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    That's phucked.  

    This kid will get a nice pay day if all these texts are real.  

    What a terrible story!  @sshole cops like these give the good ones (majority) a bad name.  



    Why do you keep saying this about my posts?

    You don't think that I always speak the real deal???

    I'll tell you what... give me a couple weeks. 

    I am going to start a 2016 Covers Validation Thread.

    We will all post pictures and videos.

    Anybody that has the ballz to stand up for themselves anyway.

    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 8:41 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Why do you keep saying this about my posts?

    You don't think that I always speak the real deal???

    I'll tell you what... give me a couple weeks. 

    I am going to start a 2016 Covers Validation Thread.

    We will all post pictures and videos.

    Anybody that has the ballz to stand up for themselves anyway.

    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.



    Calm down Goose. You must have taken what I wrote out of context.  I don't question whether your posts are real or not.

    I was referring to the exchange of text messages between the officers in the video.  There's no factual proof from the video itself that these text messages are real.

    If you think I was talking about your kid then that's my bad.  I can see how you can see that.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Why do you keep saying this about my posts?

    You don't think that I always speak the real deal???

    I'll tell you what... give me a couple weeks. 

    I am going to start a 2016 Covers Validation Thread.

    We will all post pictures and videos.

    Anybody that has the ballz to stand up for themselves anyway.

    If I am not the real deal, from my 70's shoulder length hair, to my 60's biker beard, to my Zoso cap, to my members only jacket, may the Good Lord strike me dead on the spot.

    I am what I am.  I say what I do.  I do what I say.



    Calm down Goose. You must have taken what I wrote out of context.  I don't question whether your posts are real or not.

    I was referring to the exchange of text messages between the officers in the video.  There's no factual proof from the video itself that these text messages are real.

    If you think I was talking about your kid then that's my bad.  I can see how you can see that.  

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 10:03 PM ET #18


    Slobbasaurus:

    I was wrong.  I sincerely apologize. 

    Because your post was next in line after my post I read it wrong.  My fault completely.  Completely.




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Slobbasaurus:

    I was wrong.  I sincerely apologize. 

    Because your post was next in line after my post I read it wrong.  My fault completely.  Completely.




     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 10:19 PM ET #19

    That's what I figured man.  No worries.



    Reply
    That's what I figured man.  No worries.



     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 10:26 PM ET #20

    This kid has a favorable lawsuit at his advantage because these texts show that their actions were premeditated.  Didn't even reach the scene and they knew they were going to harm the kid.  And he suffers from depression to boot!

    He's going to be on the road to early retirement if the messages are real.  Taxpayers will be hurt in the end. Hope these phucks get fired and lose their pensions. 
    Reply
    This kid has a favorable lawsuit at his advantage because these texts show that their actions were premeditated.  Didn't even reach the scene and they knew they were going to harm the kid.  And he suffers from depression to boot!

    He's going to be on the road to early retirement if the messages are real.  Taxpayers will be hurt in the end. Hope these phucks get fired and lose their pensions. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 10:57 PM ET #21


    The depression is probably a side effect of his medication.

    Some of these Meds are used to control seizures but the side affects can be deadly.

    Suicidal thoughts and such.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    The depression is probably a side effect of his medication.

    Some of these Meds are used to control seizures but the side affects can be deadly.

    Suicidal thoughts and such.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 2:29 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    22 Year Old Son.

    Rain Man.

    Can memorize over 30 random images at one time.

    No, I don't take him to the Casino.  LOL.

    I was gonna rail on ya for destroying that machine at Mohegan Sun (a REALLY nice casino by the way!), but given you've raised an autistic son, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and give ya a big pass (and that's a rarity for me!).

    If you want to share, what is the daily experience?

    Can he bathe himself? Feed himself? How much care does he need? Just curious because I know there are levels of autism and dependence. Some very bad, some not as bad.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    22 Year Old Son.

    Rain Man.

    Can memorize over 30 random images at one time.

    No, I don't take him to the Casino.  LOL.

    I was gonna rail on ya for destroying that machine at Mohegan Sun (a REALLY nice casino by the way!), but given you've raised an autistic son, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and give ya a big pass (and that's a rarity for me!).

    If you want to share, what is the daily experience?

    Can he bathe himself? Feed himself? How much care does he need? Just curious because I know there are levels of autism and dependence. Some very bad, some not as bad.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 2:36 PM ET #23

    The left loonies and their relentless search across the country for police brutality stories...

    Are there cops who act like idiots or don't follow protocol every once and awhile?  Sure, and there always have been. 

    But Rome is burning, the barbarians are at the gate, and these leftopaths are running through the streets screaming at everyone, "Sound the alarm, someone stole my pet gerbils!"
    Reply
    The left loonies and their relentless search across the country for police brutality stories...

    Are there cops who act like idiots or don't follow protocol every once and awhile?  Sure, and there always have been. 

    But Rome is burning, the barbarians are at the gate, and these leftopaths are running through the streets screaming at everyone, "Sound the alarm, someone stole my pet gerbils!"
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 2:43 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The young turks

    I don't have to scour the internet to find a youtube speech about something that happened somewhere in the country

    Right down the road from me days ago a 78 year old woman was shot in the head for her purse in a mall parking lot

    One of many local violent crimes committed by these "victims" you feel so badly for

    Once again, no need to scour the internet, it's everywhere.  Scal Sharpton and Samuelosa attach themselves to some incident nowhere near them and act like it's an epidemic.  Then samuelosa starts in about his empathy for autistic children and other handicapped, making it seem as if, well if you don't agree with their take on the HUGE OUTRAGEOUS OUT OF CONTROL EPIDEMIC of police corruption and brutality then you must also not care about autistic children and old people with alzheimers.  A typical tactic but the left loonies. 

    An example is that ridiculous commercial by the adcouncil called lovehasnolabels or something.  I'm sure you've seen it, there is an xray screen where you can only see the skeletons of the people behind it.  Then they come out from behind it and surprise!  It was two girls kissing or a black girl and a mexican guy or a little girl hugging her sister who has down system.   If you accept it's moral for a girl to love her sister well then you should accept open rampant ho mosexuality and media influenced miscegeny, right?

    Look I'm no fan of cops in general.  Most of them have huge egos and some of them are just stupid.  What is your solution though Scal Sharpton and samuelosa?  It's about 150x better that they are in control instead of the thug animals, and thug animals aren't cured by reason and compassion.

    I think Samuelosa brought up how some criminal pulled a knife and the cops shot him 17 times.  He said they could have just shot him once.  So you think they were justified in shooting him, but you object to them being mad enough to keep shooting?  These criminals are animals who hate authority, order, and a civilized society.  Who are you to criticize their attitudes, they deal with soulless rabid animals every day!

    Are there screw ups?  Sure.  But about 1000x less often than innocent people being victims of crime at the hands of your poor sacred little victims you honor in an avatar



    You called it Sosa. The cop supporters are here in full force...this thread serving as a Pavlov's dog bell to them.

    And even when you SUPPORT protests for a Caucasian who suffered from police abuse, they still use that as a way to defame/deride dehumanize minorites.

    I can definitively say I will never spend time with a family member or friend who espouses such views and if a child of mine had such views, I'd consider it the greatest of all shames.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The young turks

    I don't have to scour the internet to find a youtube speech about something that happened somewhere in the country

    Right down the road from me days ago a 78 year old woman was shot in the head for her purse in a mall parking lot

    One of many local violent crimes committed by these "victims" you feel so badly for

    Once again, no need to scour the internet, it's everywhere.  Scal Sharpton and Samuelosa attach themselves to some incident nowhere near them and act like it's an epidemic.  Then samuelosa starts in about his empathy for autistic children and other handicapped, making it seem as if, well if you don't agree with their take on the HUGE OUTRAGEOUS OUT OF CONTROL EPIDEMIC of police corruption and brutality then you must also not care about autistic children and old people with alzheimers.  A typical tactic but the left loonies. 

    An example is that ridiculous commercial by the adcouncil called lovehasnolabels or something.  I'm sure you've seen it, there is an xray screen where you can only see the skeletons of the people behind it.  Then they come out from behind it and surprise!  It was two girls kissing or a black girl and a mexican guy or a little girl hugging her sister who has down system.   If you accept it's moral for a girl to love her sister well then you should accept open rampant ho mosexuality and media influenced miscegeny, right?

    Look I'm no fan of cops in general.  Most of them have huge egos and some of them are just stupid.  What is your solution though Scal Sharpton and samuelosa?  It's about 150x better that they are in control instead of the thug animals, and thug animals aren't cured by reason and compassion.

    I think Samuelosa brought up how some criminal pulled a knife and the cops shot him 17 times.  He said they could have just shot him once.  So you think they were justified in shooting him, but you object to them being mad enough to keep shooting?  These criminals are animals who hate authority, order, and a civilized society.  Who are you to criticize their attitudes, they deal with soulless rabid animals every day!

    Are there screw ups?  Sure.  But about 1000x less often than innocent people being victims of crime at the hands of your poor sacred little victims you honor in an avatar



    You called it Sosa. The cop supporters are here in full force...this thread serving as a Pavlov's dog bell to them.

    And even when you SUPPORT protests for a Caucasian who suffered from police abuse, they still use that as a way to defame/deride dehumanize minorites.

    I can definitively say I will never spend time with a family member or friend who espouses such views and if a child of mine had such views, I'd consider it the greatest of all shames.
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 2:44 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The left loonies and their relentless search across the country for police brutality stories...

    Are there cops who act like idiots or don't follow protocol every once and awhile?  Sure, and there always have been. 

    But Rome is burning, the barbarians are at the gate, and these leftopaths are running through the streets screaming at everyone, "Sound the alarm, someone stole my pet gerbils!"

    Sicking your dog on an autistic unarmed teen who was hiding in a garbage can is "acting like an idiot or not following protocol once in a while?"

    Go to North Korea. You'll find right in.

    This is America. We are what we are for a reason.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The left loonies and their relentless search across the country for police brutality stories...

    Are there cops who act like idiots or don't follow protocol every once and awhile?  Sure, and there always have been. 

    But Rome is burning, the barbarians are at the gate, and these leftopaths are running through the streets screaming at everyone, "Sound the alarm, someone stole my pet gerbils!"

    Sicking your dog on an autistic unarmed teen who was hiding in a garbage can is "acting like an idiot or not following protocol once in a while?"

    Go to North Korea. You'll find right in.

    This is America. We are what we are for a reason.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,406
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.