Got ém both. Took awhile but man, those CBP hunters are good.
One Down and One to Go on the Escaped Convicts
Don't get me wrong--a very bad fellow and deserved it, I guess. But the Sgt. just shot the unarmed dude as he was running away? Because he '...feared he would lose him'. And they are hailing the Sgt. as a hero? Okay...I guess. Just doesn't seem too heroic to shoot someone, maybe in the back, as they are running away. I guess you have to assume he would be armed. But he is running away and certainly not aiming a gun or firing back.
See your point but he was a dangerous, escaped convicted murderer on the loose. Completely differerent ballgame.
Sadly we have to pay the other guys hospital bill... ![]()
Don't get me wrong--a very bad fellow and deserved it, I guess. But the Sgt. just shot the unarmed dude as he was running away? Because he '...feared he would lose him'. And they are hailing the Sgt. as a hero? Okay...I guess. Just doesn't seem too heroic to shoot someone, maybe in the back, as they are running away. I guess you have to assume he would be armed. But he is running away and certainly not aiming a gun or firing back.
See your point but he was a dangerous, escaped convicted murderer on the loose. Completely differerent ballgame.
Sadly we have to pay the other guys hospital bill... ![]()
See your point but he was a dangerous, escaped convicted murderer on the loose. Completely differerent ballgame.
Sadly we have to pay the other guys hospital bill... ![]()
True---I got no problem with that. Very sad to almost wish he didn't make it either.
Yes. Very dangerous. Cannot really fault the guy. Probably the first and only time he had confronted this situation.
See your point but he was a dangerous, escaped convicted murderer on the loose. Completely differerent ballgame.
Sadly we have to pay the other guys hospital bill... ![]()
True---I got no problem with that. Very sad to almost wish he didn't make it either.
Yes. Very dangerous. Cannot really fault the guy. Probably the first and only time he had confronted this situation.
Don't get me wrong--a very bad fellow and deserved it, I guess. But the Sgt. just shot the unarmed dude as he was running away? Because he '...feared he would lose him'. And they are hailing the Sgt. as a hero? Okay...I guess. Just doesn't seem too heroic to shoot someone, maybe in the back, as they are running away. I guess you have to assume he would be armed. But he is running away and certainly not aiming a gun or firing back.
In my opinion, with a convicted murderer on the loose, having escaped from prison and a presumed immediate threat to anyone ( including a motor home/camper ) in his path, the state police should have been ordered to shoot to kill. Period. Shoot to kill.
Don't get me wrong--a very bad fellow and deserved it, I guess. But the Sgt. just shot the unarmed dude as he was running away? Because he '...feared he would lose him'. And they are hailing the Sgt. as a hero? Okay...I guess. Just doesn't seem too heroic to shoot someone, maybe in the back, as they are running away. I guess you have to assume he would be armed. But he is running away and certainly not aiming a gun or firing back.
In my opinion, with a convicted murderer on the loose, having escaped from prison and a presumed immediate threat to anyone ( including a motor home/camper ) in his path, the state police should have been ordered to shoot to kill. Period. Shoot to kill.
In my opinion, with a convicted murderer on the loose, having escaped from prison and a presumed immediate threat to anyone ( including a motor home/camper ) in his path, the state police should have been ordered to shoot to kill. Period. Shoot to kill.
They were instructed stk.
In my opinion, with a convicted murderer on the loose, having escaped from prison and a presumed immediate threat to anyone ( including a motor home/camper ) in his path, the state police should have been ordered to shoot to kill. Period. Shoot to kill.
They were instructed stk.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
