I kind of puts a missed free throw in perspective. Many prayers Mark!
![]()
Hi my name is Mark and I'm The Outlaw's (real name is Tom) cousin. I would post for him when he was stuck at work and didn't have time. Whenever he didn't have write ups for his plays that was me posting.
Outlaw spent a lot of time here and I know even though he never met any of you he enjoyed the friendships he made at Covers. Because of this I felt I should pass along this news.
Outlaw was struck by a drunk driver that ran right through a stop sign yesterday afternoon. He is in bad shape right now and the doctors say it will be touch and go over the next 24-48 hours. As part of his real family I am hurting and I hope the friends he made here will pray for him. He can use all the help he can get right now. Thank you all so much.
-Mark
Mark- I'm very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to The Outlaw and his family. I always read his stuff. I hope this turns out as well as possible. God Bless.
Hi my name is Mark and I'm The Outlaw's (real name is Tom) cousin. I would post for him when he was stuck at work and didn't have time. Whenever he didn't have write ups for his plays that was me posting.
Outlaw spent a lot of time here and I know even though he never met any of you he enjoyed the friendships he made at Covers. Because of this I felt I should pass along this news.
Outlaw was struck by a drunk driver that ran right through a stop sign yesterday afternoon. He is in bad shape right now and the doctors say it will be touch and go over the next 24-48 hours. As part of his real family I am hurting and I hope the friends he made here will pray for him. He can use all the help he can get right now. Thank you all so much.
-Mark
Mark- I'm very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to The Outlaw and his family. I always read his stuff. I hope this turns out as well as possible. God Bless.
Mark, please keep us updated...I always read Tom's threads, he is one of the good guys...I am sure there will be a positive story in this. A bit of poetry for all of us...
Just when it has seemed I couldn’t bear
one more friendwaking with a tumor, one more maniac
with a perfect reason, often a sweetness
has come
and changed nothing in the worldexcept the way I stumbled through it. . .
Mark, please keep us updated...I always read Tom's threads, he is one of the good guys...I am sure there will be a positive story in this. A bit of poetry for all of us...
Just when it has seemed I couldn’t bear
one more friendwaking with a tumor, one more maniac
with a perfect reason, often a sweetness
has come
and changed nothing in the worldexcept the way I stumbled through it. . .
