News Regarding The Outlaw
Hi my name is Mark and I'm The Outlaw's (real name is Tom) cousin. I would post for him when he was stuck at work and didn't have time. Whenever he didn't have write ups for his plays that was me posting.
Outlaw spent a lot of time here and I know even though he never met any of you he enjoyed the friendships he made at Covers. Because of this I felt I should pass along this news.
Outlaw was struck by a drunk driver that ran right through a stop sign yesterday afternoon. He is in bad shape right now and the doctors say it will be touch and go over the next 24-48 hours. As part of his real family I am hurting and I hope the friends he made here will pray for him. He can use all the help he can get right now. Thank you all so much.
-Mark
Hey Mark,
You are very cool for posting here on Outlaws behalf.
I will pray for him and hope that he recovers God Speed.
It helps for other people to wish him well and keep him in out thoughts.
In spite of me not knowing him personally, I wish him and your family strength.
Hang in there Brother.
Hi my name is Mark and I'm The Outlaw's (real name is Tom) cousin. I would post for him when he was stuck at work and didn't have time. Whenever he didn't have write ups for his plays that was me posting.
Outlaw spent a lot of time here and I know even though he never met any of you he enjoyed the friendships he made at Covers. Because of this I felt I should pass along this news.
Outlaw was struck by a drunk driver that ran right through a stop sign yesterday afternoon. He is in bad shape right now and the doctors say it will be touch and go over the next 24-48 hours. As part of his real family I am hurting and I hope the friends he made here will pray for him. He can use all the help he can get right now. Thank you all so much.
-Mark
Hey Mark,
You are very cool for posting here on Outlaws behalf.
I will pray for him and hope that he recovers God Speed.
It helps for other people to wish him well and keep him in out thoughts.
In spite of me not knowing him personally, I wish him and your family strength.
Hang in there Brother.
this is weird....he has a "ghost poster" ??
Exactly my 1st thought....was he in the back of the ambalamps saying " Brother..please let everyone on covers know what happened"
this is weird....he has a "ghost poster" ??
Exactly my 1st thought....was he in the back of the ambalamps saying " Brother..please let everyone on covers know what happened"
Exactly my 1st thought....was he in the back of the ambalamps saying " Brother..please let everyone on covers know what happened"
Some of you guys are real losers. This guy is fighting for his life and you think it's some kind of joke. Did you read the post? His cousin was just letting everyone know he is in bad shape. You need to get a life. Some people are so miserable in this world it makes me sick.
Best of luck Mark to you and your family. I hope Tom pulls through OK.
Exactly my 1st thought....was he in the back of the ambalamps saying " Brother..please let everyone on covers know what happened"
Some of you guys are real losers. This guy is fighting for his life and you think it's some kind of joke. Did you read the post? His cousin was just letting everyone know he is in bad shape. You need to get a life. Some people are so miserable in this world it makes me sick.
Best of luck Mark to you and your family. I hope Tom pulls through OK.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,304
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
