• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    New Look for Covers

    «First Previous 12
    km5886wood
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    promopusher
    Sidehatch
    texhooper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2878
    Posts: 47
    «First Previous 12
     
    km5886wood
    km5886wood
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 9:16 AM ET #26

    Loving the new look! Good job Covers team! 
    Reply
    Loving the new look! Good job Covers team! 
     
    km5886wood
    km5886wood
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 9:18 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Seems faster and I'm not getting those pop-up ads every time I change screens. If that's part of the "new look" then:





    Same thoughts! The site doesn't load slow anymore! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    Seems faster and I'm not getting those pop-up ads every time I change screens. If that's part of the "new look" then:





    Same thoughts! The site doesn't load slow anymore! 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:24 PM ET #28

    Still getting pop up's on my iphone   So that is not fixed.  But I like the new look

    Reply
    Still getting pop up's on my iphone   So that is not fixed.  But I like the new look

     
    promopusher
    promopusher
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 7:17 PM ET #29

    Is it just me , or is there a black font on dark Green background right before you submit your covers contests picks?
    Reply
    Is it just me , or is there a black font on dark Green background right before you submit your covers contests picks?
     
    promopusher
    promopusher
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 7:22 PM ET #30

    I like the colors however, I can't see the covers contests picks I make before I make them. My Windows 10 mobile Edge browser shows black fonts on a dark green background. Anyone else having this trouble?
    Reply
    I like the colors however, I can't see the covers contests picks I make before I make them. My Windows 10 mobile Edge browser shows black fonts on a dark green background. Anyone else having this trouble?
     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3247
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 2:01 AM ET #31

    Gotta love that this site is infinitely faster on Chrome. I come here primarily for gambling information. If I want to handicap 10-15 games at once, I can now easily do that about 20-30 minutes faster thanks to the new loading speeds. I am loving the redesign.

    Reply
    Gotta love that this site is infinitely faster on Chrome. I come here primarily for gambling information. If I want to handicap 10-15 games at once, I can now easily do that about 20-30 minutes faster thanks to the new loading speeds. I am loving the redesign.

     
    texhooper
    texhooper
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 1:15 PM ET #32

    i'm fine with the new look, but option to click for desktop view has been disabled when you pull it up on the phone. if covers would bring that option back then i won't have to go somewhere else for info, like somebody else said earlier.
    Reply
    i'm fine with the new look, but option to click for desktop view has been disabled when you pull it up on the phone. if covers would bring that option back then i won't have to go somewhere else for info, like somebody else said earlier.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 1:32 PM ET #33

    Glad they corrected the Page option on the bottom of each thread so you don't have to scroll up to the top.  Minor hiccup for newly, improved interface
    Reply
    Glad they corrected the Page option on the bottom of each thread so you don't have to scroll up to the top.  Minor hiccup for newly, improved interface
     
    sicknesscity
    sicknesscity
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2157
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 6:46 PM ET #34

    The site is clearly more functional but the color schemes don't work.  I don't really care because aesthetics aren't important to me.  However, I wouldn't mind if they wanted to give it another whirl.
    Reply
    The site is clearly more functional but the color schemes don't work.  I don't really care because aesthetics aren't important to me.  However, I wouldn't mind if they wanted to give it another whirl.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:37 AM ET #35

    Hey, Covers,

    Remember the Free Picks?

    Where the f*ck did they go?

    I don't live and die with them, but usually have a couple that makes for a good starting point to look at.

    C'mon Man!
    Reply
    Hey, Covers,

    Remember the Free Picks?

    Where the f*ck did they go?

    I don't live and die with them, but usually have a couple that makes for a good starting point to look at.

    C'mon Man!
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 4:12 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Hey, Covers,

    Remember the Free Picks?

    Where the f*ck did they go?

    I don't live and die with them, but usually have a couple that makes for a good starting point to look at.




    Rather than try to tell you the place where they will answer you Hawk,I will post the answer they gave to another guy that asked same thing.

    Yes, this is still available on " https://experts.covers.com/ ". When you scroll down the page you will see the list of our handicappers, all of the handicappers with the red FP link under their name have a free pick available.



    C'mon Man!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Hey, Covers,

    Remember the Free Picks?

    Where the f*ck did they go?

    I don't live and die with them, but usually have a couple that makes for a good starting point to look at.




    Rather than try to tell you the place where they will answer you Hawk,I will post the answer they gave to another guy that asked same thing.

    Yes, this is still available on " https://experts.covers.com/ ". When you scroll down the page you will see the list of our handicappers, all of the handicappers with the red FP link under their name have a free pick available.



    C'mon Man!
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 4:52 PM ET #37

    Mr. 53,

    It would be of more help if you posted the way to find it. Such as

    EXPERT PICKS

    HOME

    .......................and bingo

    Yes, it's "https://experts.covers.com/"

    That's like saying the answer is "5"

    Do I click 3

    +2?

    Or

    4

    +1?
    Reply
    Mr. 53,

    It would be of more help if you posted the way to find it. Such as

    EXPERT PICKS

    HOME

    .......................and bingo

    Yes, it's "https://experts.covers.com/"

    That's like saying the answer is "5"

    Do I click 3

    +2?

    Or

    4

    +1?
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2016 - 4:55 PM ET #38

    We lost our seniority too. When joined how many post titles.Replaced with a what bar? Meant to encourage the young and discourage the old....so far it's working for that 
    Reply
    We lost our seniority too. When joined how many post titles.Replaced with a what bar? Meant to encourage the young and discourage the old....so far it's working for that 
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2016 - 4:05 PM ET #39

    Well Hawk,I gave you the link they posted,it got stuck in middle of quote,sorry your not able to copy and paste,go to help forum under issues and ask covers,its the only thread they will answer about new site.
    Have a nice day.
    Reply
    Well Hawk,I gave you the link they posted,it got stuck in middle of quote,sorry your not able to copy and paste,go to help forum under issues and ask covers,its the only thread they will answer about new site.
    Have a nice day.
     
    tone79
    tone79
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 38477
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2016 - 8:26 PM ET #40

    How can I find threads i have started?  For example. i like to keep a thread each week for NFL and I used to go into the my space to find it, now thats gone, wtf
    Reply
    How can I find threads i have started?  For example. i like to keep a thread each week for NFL and I used to go into the my space to find it, now thats gone, wtf
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2016 - 9:18 AM ET #41

    Jegster, I did go to help. Same thing. I want clicks, not typing.

    Thx for your help

    In regards to the new look.....

    Doesn't the new Covers Logo look like a tilted horseshoe? You ever see people hang a horseshoe in their house or over their door? It's always pointed up (open end).

    I remember asking my Dad why we did that when I was a kid. 

    His answer "That's so the Luck doesn't run out of it"

    Just seems fitting that Covers is 90 degrees from that, doesn't it?

    Not pointed up, not pointed down, perfectly in the middle........

    Covers Logo
    Reply
    Jegster, I did go to help. Same thing. I want clicks, not typing.

    Thx for your help

    In regards to the new look.....

    Doesn't the new Covers Logo look like a tilted horseshoe? You ever see people hang a horseshoe in their house or over their door? It's always pointed up (open end).

    I remember asking my Dad why we did that when I was a kid. 

    His answer "That's so the Luck doesn't run out of it"

    Just seems fitting that Covers is 90 degrees from that, doesn't it?

    Not pointed up, not pointed down, perfectly in the middle........

    Covers Logo
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2016 - 9:51 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Jegster, I did go to help. Same thing. I want clicks, not typing.

    Thx for your help

    In regards to the new look.....

    Doesn't the new Covers Logo look like a tilted horseshoe? You ever see people hang a horseshoe in their house or over their door? It's always pointed up (open end).

    I remember asking my Dad why we did that when I was a kid. 

    His answer "That's so the Luck doesn't run out of it"

    Just seems fitting that Covers is 90 degrees from that, doesn't it?

    Not pointed up, not pointed down, perfectly in the middle........

    Covers Logo

    HA HA!! 
    Funny you say that, see to me right when I first saw it, the logo looks like a finger and a thumb closing in on a pinch. As in:

    "Your chances of being a successful gambler are 'this small'"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Jegster, I did go to help. Same thing. I want clicks, not typing.

    Thx for your help

    In regards to the new look.....

    Doesn't the new Covers Logo look like a tilted horseshoe? You ever see people hang a horseshoe in their house or over their door? It's always pointed up (open end).

    I remember asking my Dad why we did that when I was a kid. 

    His answer "That's so the Luck doesn't run out of it"

    Just seems fitting that Covers is 90 degrees from that, doesn't it?

    Not pointed up, not pointed down, perfectly in the middle........

    Covers Logo

    HA HA!! 
    Funny you say that, see to me right when I first saw it, the logo looks like a finger and a thumb closing in on a pinch. As in:

    "Your chances of being a successful gambler are 'this small'"
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2016 - 12:47 PM ET #43

    All good Hawk,
    There is not much good I can say about the new covers,I do know every change is worse for us- the Members.
    Reply
    All good Hawk,
    There is not much good I can say about the new covers,I do know every change is worse for us- the Members.
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2016 - 1:59 AM ET #44

    Definitely much faster which is nice but annoying that you can't click another user's page if you want to see their posts/threads they've contributed to.  You need to click the actual thread and then click their profile within the thread.  Agree with what someone said before, it wasn't broken why tinker with it
    Reply
    Definitely much faster which is nice but annoying that you can't click another user's page if you want to see their posts/threads they've contributed to.  You need to click the actual thread and then click their profile within the thread.  Agree with what someone said before, it wasn't broken why tinker with it
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2016 - 2:05 AM ET #45

    Also don't like how the Top8 friends section is gone.  Used to be a good place to organize your favorite members to click on their profile and see their most recent posts.  
    Reply
    Also don't like how the Top8 friends section is gone.  Used to be a good place to organize your favorite members to click on their profile and see their most recent posts.  
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2016 - 3:21 PM ET #46

    Reply
     
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2016 - 6:11 PM ET #47

    window.post_1475269886130_7 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1475269890595_23 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }
    Reply
    window.post_1475269886130_7 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }window.post_1475269890595_23 = function(win,msg){ win.postMessage(msg,"*"); }
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 746
    • PART DEUX 143
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • Week 6 Money 8,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,152

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.