I like it... except it doesn't have a back or forward page arrow for forum posts at the bottom of the posts. You have to scroll back to the top to go to the next page.
I like it... except it doesn't have a back or forward page arrow for forum posts at the bottom of the posts. You have to scroll back to the top to go to the next page.
Was hoping it would change covers mobile which absolutely sucks. I have to always click full site to get rid of covers mobile site. But the new look is ok. No problem with it.
Was hoping it would change covers mobile which absolutely sucks. I have to always click full site to get rid of covers mobile site. But the new look is ok. No problem with it.
The new look is trash.now i need to go somewhere else to find info on the games.i can get on full site and this mobile stuff doesnt give me the info i need
#BallSooooooooHard!!!
The new look is trash.now i need to go somewhere else to find info on the games.i can get on full site and this mobile stuff doesnt give me the info i need