Posted:
#76
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
Respect you Golden but aren't there leash laws in your town? I live in a rural parcel but the First time my neighbor's dog came barking at me ON my backyard was the last time it ever set foot on my property and the police weren't involved. I don't know if it's dead/alive but I haven't seen it since I hit it on the sweet spot with a 4ft tree branch upper-cut.
Respect you Golden but aren't there leash laws in your town? I live in a rural parcel but the First time my neighbor's dog came barking at me ON my backyard was the last time it ever set foot on my property and the police weren't involved. I don't know if it's dead/alive but I haven't seen it since I hit it on the sweet spot with a 4ft tree branch upper-cut.
I've got cats,chickens,show- hens,rabbits,small reptiles,ground-nesting birds,children, and cannabis on my property and the last thing I'm going to do is sit around and hope your dog is lovable and obedient when his presence in my yard is obvious indication that he is neither.
Fukk the Police. I don't want to pet your dog in my chicken coop or cannabis patch and you're lucky that dingbat wasn't carrying cause I would have settled it in a NewYork minute if I saw a Rotwieller in mine.
Everyone don't Love your Fukkkking Dog.
