Neighbor Problems
This one one neighbor lady has been pushing the envelope.
Planting Rose bushes into my property line which I thought were illegal but didn't want to cause any problems.
Turns out she is about eight feet into my property line.
Fence going up next week and she is NOT going to be happy about this.
Hey, you fukk with the Bull and you get the Horns.
NOBODY fukks with TheGoldenGoose.
This one one neighbor lady has been pushing the envelope.
Planting Rose bushes into my property line which I thought were illegal but didn't want to cause any problems.
Turns out she is about eight feet into my property line.
Fence going up next week and she is NOT going to be happy about this.
Hey, you fukk with the Bull and you get the Horns.
NOBODY fukks with TheGoldenGoose.
OK. I just took a very good look at the property boundary stakes. It is closer than I thought but she is still a good 3.5 feet over the line. If it wasn't a Saturday I would mow those roses down with the lawnmower. Having spent my share of weekends locked up in jail waiting for Monday I will defer to common sense.
Monday the roses get mowed down. NO WARNING. Like she did to me by calling the Police for a BS incident. I don't play kid games like throwing road-kill under her porch or gasoline on plants. Pay-Back is a girl. That nice lady .
Stand by for a Monday update.
OK. I just took a very good look at the property boundary stakes. It is closer than I thought but she is still a good 3.5 feet over the line. If it wasn't a Saturday I would mow those roses down with the lawnmower. Having spent my share of weekends locked up in jail waiting for Monday I will defer to common sense.
Monday the roses get mowed down. NO WARNING. Like she did to me by calling the Police for a BS incident. I don't play kid games like throwing road-kill under her porch or gasoline on plants. Pay-Back is a girl. That nice lady .
Stand by for a Monday update.
Nobody in the neighborhood likes this woman. She is very petty. She called the Police because my Rottweiler chased a squirrel into her yard. I called him back and he came back to me right away. She could have telephoned me or knocked on my door. Instead she calls the Police?
I don't give people like that any second chances. Pouring gasoline on roses and other pranks are childish. Got enough going on in my life. To waste time thinking about revenge is not good for the soul. I believe it's best left for Karma to decide this woman's fate.
I'll get to the bottom of this. Getting the property surveyed and putting up a fence. Simple as that.
Nobody in the neighborhood likes this woman. She is very petty. She called the Police because my Rottweiler chased a squirrel into her yard. I called him back and he came back to me right away. She could have telephoned me or knocked on my door. Instead she calls the Police?
I don't give people like that any second chances. Pouring gasoline on roses and other pranks are childish. Got enough going on in my life. To waste time thinking about revenge is not good for the soul. I believe it's best left for Karma to decide this woman's fate.
I'll get to the bottom of this. Getting the property surveyed and putting up a fence. Simple as that.
so what you're saying is the Goose is a 'jerk' because some unruly neighbor crossed his property line, planted rose bushes without permission, and could give a rats azz about the legal ramifications....and you feel "badly for the old girl" interesting commentary
only on Covers do you find such ludicrous humor![]()
so what you're saying is the Goose is a 'jerk' because some unruly neighbor crossed his property line, planted rose bushes without permission, and could give a rats azz about the legal ramifications....and you feel "badly for the old girl" interesting commentary
only on Covers do you find such ludicrous humor![]()
No, I am saying an adult would attempt to resolve the matter through discussion. Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing.
You just didn't fall from the Stupid Tree.
You were dragged through the entire Dumbazz Forest.
If you read the thread, we are WAY BEYOND the point of having a reasonable discussion.
"Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing".
No, I am saying an adult would attempt to resolve the matter through discussion. Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing.
You just didn't fall from the Stupid Tree.
You were dragged through the entire Dumbazz Forest.
If you read the thread, we are WAY BEYOND the point of having a reasonable discussion.
"Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing".
Talked to my attorney and he advised NOT to mow over the roses. Apparently if you DO NOT make a reasonable attempt to have her property returned, she can pursue a property damage claim even though her property happened to be on MY actual property.
Lawyers are what I call a "necessary evil" if you want to play and win the game of Life. Think of them as Umpires at a Baseball Game. So here's the Intelligent and Lawful way I'm handling this situation.
1) No survey needed. The property stakes have been checked a few times now and are CLEARLY in favor of my property line.
2) My Lawyer will send a Certified Letter advising that wooden red-ribbon topped property stakes are going up to mark the fence line that will be erected in Thirty Days.
3) My Lawyer will send a Second Certified Letter, citing the first letter, advising my neighbor that her roses are illegally over the property line. If they are not moved in Thirty Days. They will be fenced in.
Simple as that. In thirty days it will all be over. Yes it will cost me $5K but it's Money I have and Peace of Mind I want.
Talked to my attorney and he advised NOT to mow over the roses. Apparently if you DO NOT make a reasonable attempt to have her property returned, she can pursue a property damage claim even though her property happened to be on MY actual property.
Lawyers are what I call a "necessary evil" if you want to play and win the game of Life. Think of them as Umpires at a Baseball Game. So here's the Intelligent and Lawful way I'm handling this situation.
1) No survey needed. The property stakes have been checked a few times now and are CLEARLY in favor of my property line.
2) My Lawyer will send a Certified Letter advising that wooden red-ribbon topped property stakes are going up to mark the fence line that will be erected in Thirty Days.
3) My Lawyer will send a Second Certified Letter, citing the first letter, advising my neighbor that her roses are illegally over the property line. If they are not moved in Thirty Days. They will be fenced in.
Simple as that. In thirty days it will all be over. Yes it will cost me $5K but it's Money I have and Peace of Mind I want.
You live in CT and probably already know this but do u need a permit? If she called the cops on ur dog her next stop is Town Hall about ur fence.
Of course. The joys of property ownership. I'm also running electrical over to that side of the yard. Electrical cable has got to be two feet underground and inspected before filled, blah, blah, blah. Going to be two lights taller than the eight foot fence and tilted just enough to irritate this witch.
You live in CT and probably already know this but do u need a permit? If she called the cops on ur dog her next stop is Town Hall about ur fence.
Of course. The joys of property ownership. I'm also running electrical over to that side of the yard. Electrical cable has got to be two feet underground and inspected before filled, blah, blah, blah. Going to be two lights taller than the eight foot fence and tilted just enough to irritate this witch.
You just didn't fall from the Stupid Tree.
You were dragged through the entire Dumbazz Forest.
If you read the thread, we are WAY BEYOND the point of having a reasonable discussion.
"Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing".
I did read the entire thread fool. Your next step was to damage her property, albeit inappropriately located. Anyone with half a brain would know that what was wrong as your lawyer had to spell out to you. Effectively, he is engaging in further communication. Wow - what a novel approach!! Too bad you lacked the ability to do this yourself.
You just didn't fall from the Stupid Tree.
You were dragged through the entire Dumbazz Forest.
If you read the thread, we are WAY BEYOND the point of having a reasonable discussion.
"Of course, someone of your intellect cannot conceive such a thing".
I did read the entire thread fool. Your next step was to damage her property, albeit inappropriately located. Anyone with half a brain would know that what was wrong as your lawyer had to spell out to you. Effectively, he is engaging in further communication. Wow - what a novel approach!! Too bad you lacked the ability to do this yourself.
Wow, you REALLY ARE a
SH!T---FOR---BRAINS.
You do not understand the difference between
"FURTHER COMMUNICATION" and "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"?
NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE WITCH AND I.
GET IT?... GOT IT?... GOOD?.
YIKES there are scary and stupid people on this site.
Wow, you REALLY ARE a
SH!T---FOR---BRAINS.
You do not understand the difference between
"FURTHER COMMUNICATION" and "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"?
NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE WITCH AND I.
GET IT?... GOT IT?... GOOD?.
YIKES there are scary and stupid people on this site.
Wow, you REALLY ARE a
SH!T---FOR---BRAINS.
You do not understand the difference between
"FURTHER COMMUNICATION" and "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"?
NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE WITCH AND I.
GET IT?... GOT IT?... GOOD?.
YIKES there are scary and stupid people on this site.
Back to drug rehab for you sir. Legal documentation is further communication - a marked difference from you vandalizing her property. It was a step in the right direction. Kudos to you. Most neighbor disputes can be resolved without the intervention of a lawyer - people talk things out - listen and communicate. You are neighbors and have to live side by side. It is unfortunate that neither of you had the ability to work things out without such intervention. But hey, you know better!
Wow, you REALLY ARE a
SH!T---FOR---BRAINS.
You do not understand the difference between
"FURTHER COMMUNICATION" and "LEGAL DOCUMENTATION"?
NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE WITCH AND I.
GET IT?... GOT IT?... GOOD?.
YIKES there are scary and stupid people on this site.
Back to drug rehab for you sir. Legal documentation is further communication - a marked difference from you vandalizing her property. It was a step in the right direction. Kudos to you. Most neighbor disputes can be resolved without the intervention of a lawyer - people talk things out - listen and communicate. You are neighbors and have to live side by side. It is unfortunate that neither of you had the ability to work things out without such intervention. But hey, you know better!
........second thought - I apologize for the rehab comment. Crossed the line on that ....
already forgot about it
........second thought - I apologize for the rehab comment. Crossed the line on that ....
already forgot about it
$300 UGLY FENCE CONTEST
Rules: I want the Best looking fence for my side of the Property and the Ugliest looking fence for her side of the property. Submit photos in this Thread. Fence must be one solid line of ONLY Lumber or Vinyl and/or combined and limited to 12" thick for easy installation. Prizes payable through paypal. You must be a Covers Friend of TheGoldenGoose (send me a friend request now or any time until end of contest) to receive paypal prize payment. Contest Ends 7/31/16 11:59pm. TheGoldenGoose reserves the right to reject any submissions for obscene, duplication, or any other reason by my sole desecration.
PRIZES:
1st Place $150
2nd Place $75
3rd Place $50
4th Place $25
LET'S ROLL
$300 UGLY FENCE CONTEST
Rules: I want the Best looking fence for my side of the Property and the Ugliest looking fence for her side of the property. Submit photos in this Thread. Fence must be one solid line of ONLY Lumber or Vinyl and/or combined and limited to 12" thick for easy installation. Prizes payable through paypal. You must be a Covers Friend of TheGoldenGoose (send me a friend request now or any time until end of contest) to receive paypal prize payment. Contest Ends 7/31/16 11:59pm. TheGoldenGoose reserves the right to reject any submissions for obscene, duplication, or any other reason by my sole desecration.
PRIZES:
1st Place $150
2nd Place $75
3rd Place $50
4th Place $25
LET'S ROLL
So you never mentioned to her they were on your property?
Get this straight. This IS NOT some harmless old lady who is oblivious to her kindly ways. She is a WITCH who knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She knows exactly where those roses are planted. She OBVIOUSLY hasn't a clue who she is skrewing with here and will finally get a clue over about the next thirty days.
You want more info? She Divorced her husband about fifteen years ago and chose to raise her kids all alone. Needless to say they are unworldly brats who still live in her basement at ages 25 & 27. Pathetic family and as I mentioned before NOBODY in the neighborhood likes these people.
So you never mentioned to her they were on your property?
Get this straight. This IS NOT some harmless old lady who is oblivious to her kindly ways. She is a WITCH who knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She knows exactly where those roses are planted. She OBVIOUSLY hasn't a clue who she is skrewing with here and will finally get a clue over about the next thirty days.
You want more info? She Divorced her husband about fifteen years ago and chose to raise her kids all alone. Needless to say they are unworldly brats who still live in her basement at ages 25 & 27. Pathetic family and as I mentioned before NOBODY in the neighborhood likes these people.
Get this straight. This IS NOT some harmless old lady who is oblivious to her kindly ways. She is a WITCH who knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She knows exactly where those roses are planted. She OBVIOUSLY hasn't a clue who she is skrewing with here and will finally get a clue over about the next thirty days.
You want more info? She Divorced her husband about fifteen years ago and chose to raise her kids all alone. Needless to say they are unworldly brats who still live in her basement at ages 25 & 27. Pathetic family and as I mentioned before NOBODY in the neighborhood likes these people.
Get this straight. This IS NOT some harmless old lady who is oblivious to her kindly ways. She is a WITCH who knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She knows exactly where those roses are planted. She OBVIOUSLY hasn't a clue who she is skrewing with here and will finally get a clue over about the next thirty days.
You want more info? She Divorced her husband about fifteen years ago and chose to raise her kids all alone. Needless to say they are unworldly brats who still live in her basement at ages 25 & 27. Pathetic family and as I mentioned before NOBODY in the neighborhood likes these people.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,305
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
