My wife died from cancer
Shark, I am sorry.![]()
Thank you for telling us this. I’m serious. Cancer hurts all
of us, and our loved ones. I know you’ve
changed. You’ve lost ½ of your life. But you’ve let us know, and I believe this
is a positive step for you. I’m a glass half full kind of guy. Together, with
your wife, you had a full glass. I envy you. Now, your glass is only half full.
I, too, have lost a wife.
But, however small, you have taken a step. By telling us
this, you may have helped others. Anyone that reads this will ask their
wife/girlfriend/Mom (for the younger) “How are you doing?” “When’s the last
time you saw a doctor?”
You have to keep taking steps. These steps are not walking
away from your wife, but toward making sure you are walking to your Life. I know you are still hurting. Don’t try and
keep this to yourself, that you can handle anything, blahblahblah. Seek out
friends, family, degenerates. Too familiar? Try a grieving group/meeting. A
counselor or therapist could help. Just don’t sit there and stare. Especially
in a bar. Trust me, I’ve tried……………
I’ve written enough.
If you’d like to talk, take the steps to make it happen.
Please do,
-Hawk-
Shark, I am sorry.![]()
Thank you for telling us this. I’m serious. Cancer hurts all
of us, and our loved ones. I know you’ve
changed. You’ve lost ½ of your life. But you’ve let us know, and I believe this
is a positive step for you. I’m a glass half full kind of guy. Together, with
your wife, you had a full glass. I envy you. Now, your glass is only half full.
I, too, have lost a wife.
But, however small, you have taken a step. By telling us
this, you may have helped others. Anyone that reads this will ask their
wife/girlfriend/Mom (for the younger) “How are you doing?” “When’s the last
time you saw a doctor?”
You have to keep taking steps. These steps are not walking
away from your wife, but toward making sure you are walking to your Life. I know you are still hurting. Don’t try and
keep this to yourself, that you can handle anything, blahblahblah. Seek out
friends, family, degenerates. Too familiar? Try a grieving group/meeting. A
counselor or therapist could help. Just don’t sit there and stare. Especially
in a bar. Trust me, I’ve tried……………
I’ve written enough.
If you’d like to talk, take the steps to make it happen.
Please do,
-Hawk-
45...that's young and extremely hard to take. You should have had many, many more years with your wife.
I'm so sorry...
45...that's young and extremely hard to take. You should have had many, many more years with your wife.
I'm so sorry...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
