oh yea, I can piss and crap all over this place but since I am a customer they can't do crap.
My PayPal account got hacked
oh yea, I can piss and crap all over this place but since I am a customer they can't do crap.
oh yea, I can piss and crap all over this place but since I am a customer they can't do crap.
I have no clue. I thought my PayPal password was very strong. It's scary when somebody can get into your checking account. Always try to keep my checking account under $1K to avoid this kind of stuff and check my account daily every morning.
I have no clue. I thought my PayPal password was very strong. It's scary when somebody can get into your checking account. Always try to keep my checking account under $1K to avoid this kind of stuff and check my account daily every morning.
Update: PayPal refunded the money. They said the bad transaction was traced back to Kosovo. I had to reset all my PayPal security, password, secret questions. Not as horrible a nightmare as I thought. Just hope it's all over.
Update: PayPal refunded the money. They said the bad transaction was traced back to Kosovo. I had to reset all my PayPal security, password, secret questions. Not as horrible a nightmare as I thought. Just hope it's all over.
You talking NSF charges from my bank? My bank was really good about working with PayPal security. They had my money back into my checking account within a few days and no fees.
You talking NSF charges from my bank? My bank was really good about working with PayPal security. They had my money back into my checking account within a few days and no fees.
after seening these post about pay pal iam not sure if i want to go and pay for this my using that
after seening these post about pay pal iam not sure if i want to go and pay for this my using that
How many characters were in your password?
The longer the number the better the password.
If you said your password is good and your password was 6 chars or lower, that is not a good password. Easily hacked.
How many characters were in your password?
The longer the number the better the password.
If you said your password is good and your password was 6 chars or lower, that is not a good password. Easily hacked.
So after two months ebay finally acknowledges what we all knew.
Security breach...
https://www.wfsb.com/story/25575667/ebay-asks-users-to-change-password-after-breach
So after two months ebay finally acknowledges what we all knew.
Security breach...
https://www.wfsb.com/story/25575667/ebay-asks-users-to-change-password-after-breach
"EBay owns electronic payment service PayPal, but eBay says there is no evidence PayPal information was hacked, since that information is stored separately on a secure network."
"EBay owns electronic payment service PayPal, but eBay says there is no evidence PayPal information was hacked, since that information is stored separately on a secure network."
Tmobile just sent me a text about the secondary cell phone security feature they want me to perform for free. Apparently the "Scam likely" calls are an attempt to access bank information, including paypal.
Probably a good idea to call them?
Sorry that happened goose.
Tmobile just sent me a text about the secondary cell phone security feature they want me to perform for free. Apparently the "Scam likely" calls are an attempt to access bank information, including paypal.
Probably a good idea to call them?
Sorry that happened goose.
if any hacker figures out my pass word i will go pay him $1000 cash cap letter plus a character 3 numbers something like this say @1Tfuydork479
They're sharper than you think they are:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/how-crackers-make-minced-meat-out-of-your-passwords/3/
if any hacker figures out my pass word i will go pay him $1000 cash cap letter plus a character 3 numbers something like this say @1Tfuydork479
They're sharper than you think they are:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/how-crackers-make-minced-meat-out-of-your-passwords/3/
QUOTE Originally Posted by zebrakiller: if any hacker figures out my pass word i will go pay him $1000 cash cap letter plus a character 3 numbers something like this say @1Tfuydork479 They're sharper than you think they are: https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/how-crackers-make-minced-meat-out-of-your-passwords/3/
I think all businesses should dilute the cr*p out their customer's data by putting in about a million to one pseudo-people for every one real person.
QUOTE Originally Posted by zebrakiller: if any hacker figures out my pass word i will go pay him $1000 cash cap letter plus a character 3 numbers something like this say @1Tfuydork479 They're sharper than you think they are: https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/how-crackers-make-minced-meat-out-of-your-passwords/3/
I think all businesses should dilute the cr*p out their customer's data by putting in about a million to one pseudo-people for every one real person.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
