I think you have the potential to be shot just for being over there when he is not home. I know I'd flip out if that were me and I came home to another guy in my house.
Stick with the mall and stay friends in public places. Period.
I think you have the potential to be shot just for being over there when he is not home. I know I'd flip out if that were me and I came home to another guy in my house.
Stick with the mall and stay friends in public places. Period.
Your friend seems to like the attention and obvious sexual tension . most women do like the fact someone finds them attractive. Don't do it. That little family needs a mom and a Dad cop or no same advice be nice fine but don't find yourself in a compromise position could possibly be she finds you safe friend to confide in but draw a line or you will. Be a dead.or b with a women who likes to cheat and you will be the man you are betraying.
Your friend seems to like the attention and obvious sexual tension . most women do like the fact someone finds them attractive. Don't do it. That little family needs a mom and a Dad cop or no same advice be nice fine but don't find yourself in a compromise position could possibly be she finds you safe friend to confide in but draw a line or you will. Be a dead.or b with a women who likes to cheat and you will be the man you are betraying.
Think shot the bigger picture, the kids, the family.
Don't be a douchebagg like sportsfan who has no meaningful people or things in his life and can't see anything beyond himself in a selfish and egotisitcal manner like how he posts.
Must be sad to live a life like they always being less than a man and having to overcompensate for that with such bravado
Yup be the bigger man.
Think shot the bigger picture, the kids, the family.
Don't be a douchebagg like sportsfan who has no meaningful people or things in his life and can't see anything beyond himself in a selfish and egotisitcal manner like how he posts.
Must be sad to live a life like they always being less than a man and having to overcompensate for that with such bravado