• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    My ladyfriend is making me confused...opinions?

    12 Next Last»
    Kotokoboy
    docterd597
    SwishSwish1234
    jamesxnj
    SportsFan9698
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1735
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    Kotokoboy
    Kotokoboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 12:20 AM ET #1

    So I have this friend of mine who I use to date long ago back in the early 90's. We stayed good friends even after we broke up. Years ago I moved to another cityand she came to visit me. We didn't fukk by the way..even though I had thoughts. She had a boyfriend. 
    Now she is in her late 30's. Let me tell you..she is fine. Hot Milf/Cougar..looks like Charlize Therion..no joke.
    One day we were at the mall and she told me how her and the husband don't have sex as much as they use too before they had a kid. I jokingly said..he's crazy. If you were my wife you would get it all the time..she just did that girly laugh all women do.
    I sometimes go to her house just for coffee and talk..when I leave we hug. She held on for quite awhile once and I said...I could hug you all day and kissed her cheek goodbye. I always kiss her cheek when I leave.
    Her husband is in law enforcement by the way..he is hardly ever home when i'm there. I know I shouldn't hit on a married women let alone a friend whose married but sometimes when were alone together I get the feeling she wants to smash. Should I go for it or just tell her since we have history?. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    So I have this friend of mine who I use to date long ago back in the early 90's. We stayed good friends even after we broke up. Years ago I moved to another cityand she came to visit me. We didn't fukk by the way..even though I had thoughts. She had a boyfriend. 
    Now she is in her late 30's. Let me tell you..she is fine. Hot Milf/Cougar..looks like Charlize Therion..no joke.
    One day we were at the mall and she told me how her and the husband don't have sex as much as they use too before they had a kid. I jokingly said..he's crazy. If you were my wife you would get it all the time..she just did that girly laugh all women do.
    I sometimes go to her house just for coffee and talk..when I leave we hug. She held on for quite awhile once and I said...I could hug you all day and kissed her cheek goodbye. I always kiss her cheek when I leave.
    Her husband is in law enforcement by the way..he is hardly ever home when i'm there. I know I shouldn't hit on a married women let alone a friend whose married but sometimes when were alone together I get the feeling she wants to smash. Should I go for it or just tell her since we have history?. 
     
    docterd597
    docterd597
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 6:11 AM ET #2

    stay away
    Reply
    stay away
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 6:48 AM ET #3

    Just whip your c-ock out and see what happens, Stop being so cautious, She's clearly giving you hints and little signs. You do realize you only have one life? Instead of being scared of making things happen, Make it happen, I reckon your chances of s-hagging her are -150 at least, If she want's to b-ang you, Who cares about her husband? 
    Reply
    Just whip your c-ock out and see what happens, Stop being so cautious, She's clearly giving you hints and little signs. You do realize you only have one life? Instead of being scared of making things happen, Make it happen, I reckon your chances of s-hagging her are -150 at least, If she want's to b-ang you, Who cares about her husband? 
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 7:52 AM ET #4

    Off-Duty cop shoots,kills intruder in his home.Full story at 11

    Reply

    Off-Duty cop shoots,kills intruder in his home.Full story at 11

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 8:57 AM ET #5

    She wants it... you are being silly.  give it to her.
    Reply
    She wants it... you are being silly.  give it to her.
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 9:00 AM ET #6

    Best dating advise I gave to my sons about girls/women....

    "If you are sitting there wondering if she wants you to make a move, SHE DOES!!!  You are blowing it by playing it slow.  Quit being so cautious and such, give that girl what she wants or somebody else will."
    Reply
    Best dating advise I gave to my sons about girls/women....

    "If you are sitting there wondering if she wants you to make a move, SHE DOES!!!  You are blowing it by playing it slow.  Quit being so cautious and such, give that girl what she wants or somebody else will."
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 3:59 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

     Time to move on... this forum has been tons of fun.  I have learned plenty, and shared more.  Had some great times of banter and such, and also sharing some private things while contributing to others personal moments.  Talking politics, and music and just about anything that is interesting with some really interesting people.

    But the selective enforcement of some rules around here has taken all of the fun out of this ride for over 10+ years.  Yes I had another SN before this one.

    I made a "comment" which evolved into a firestorm in the NHL thread the other day.  The result was I was boxed.  This was beyond absurd when compared to the combative tone to many others in the forum.

    I'm not crying, all good things come to an end.  I just don't see the point of being a part of this forum anymore.  The selective justice is just a bit beyond something I want to be a part of as a man.

    So the bashers will pile on this post.... so be it.  

    I really do appreciate many of you over the years.  Some really great people here.  The mods have destroyed the forum, and boxing me for making the most benign comments is just a bit beyond ridiculous - at least for me.

    If anybody is curious about what this is about - read through this thread.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=23&sub=102259240&page=2


    Wishing all of you the best in your wagers and in the real world!!!!

    This forum has no room for anybody that leans right.... and I have no room for such fascism


      


    A man who does NOT keep his word   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

     Time to move on... this forum has been tons of fun.  I have learned plenty, and shared more.  Had some great times of banter and such, and also sharing some private things while contributing to others personal moments.  Talking politics, and music and just about anything that is interesting with some really interesting people.

    But the selective enforcement of some rules around here has taken all of the fun out of this ride for over 10+ years.  Yes I had another SN before this one.

    I made a "comment" which evolved into a firestorm in the NHL thread the other day.  The result was I was boxed.  This was beyond absurd when compared to the combative tone to many others in the forum.

    I'm not crying, all good things come to an end.  I just don't see the point of being a part of this forum anymore.  The selective justice is just a bit beyond something I want to be a part of as a man.

    So the bashers will pile on this post.... so be it.  

    I really do appreciate many of you over the years.  Some really great people here.  The mods have destroyed the forum, and boxing me for making the most benign comments is just a bit beyond ridiculous - at least for me.

    If anybody is curious about what this is about - read through this thread.

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=23&sub=102259240&page=2


    Wishing all of you the best in your wagers and in the real world!!!!

    This forum has no room for anybody that leans right.... and I have no room for such fascism


      


    A man who does NOT keep his word   
     
    ragingstorm
    ragingstorm
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 15576
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 5:11 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Off-Duty cop shoots,kills intruder in his home.Full story at 11


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Off-Duty cop shoots,kills intruder in his home.Full story at 11


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 5:49 PM ET #9

    Its not worth it. You are going to get them divorced, probably ruin the kids life, possibly get shot.....for what? Some Pu$$y? 


    Dont crap were you eat. 
    Reply
    Its not worth it. You are going to get them divorced, probably ruin the kids life, possibly get shot.....for what? Some Pu$$y? 


    Dont crap were you eat. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 5:54 PM ET #10

    *where
    Reply
    *where
     
    mightiestmojo
    mightiestmojo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 6735
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 5:58 PM ET #11

    Dude don't mess with a cop's wife. Don't mess with anyone's wife but especially not a cop's wife the idea is stupid. Move on. 
    Reply
    Dude don't mess with a cop's wife. Don't mess with anyone's wife but especially not a cop's wife the idea is stupid. Move on. 
     
    wjeremy97
    wjeremy97
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 38798
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 7:45 PM ET #12

    dont bother.
    Reply
    dont bother.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 7:57 PM ET #13

    What a Who-er 
    Reply
    What a Who-er 
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 8:32 PM ET #14

    A big fat noooooooo.

    And why are you not dating someone? Is this married gal the only one you have ever been with? 

    Plus am I the only one that thinks its strange to be good friends with an ex.  
    Reply
    A big fat noooooooo.

    And why are you not dating someone? Is this married gal the only one you have ever been with? 

    Plus am I the only one that thinks its strange to be good friends with an ex.  
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 9:03 PM ET #15

    Radioactive... Stay friends, find something else for that...
    Reply
    Radioactive... Stay friends, find something else for that...
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2016 - 9:58 PM ET #16

    Seen the news lately? Cops shoot and kill every day, and none of those guys messed with their wife. 
    Reply
    Seen the news lately? Cops shoot and kill every day, and none of those guys messed with their wife. 
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2016 - 8:35 PM ET #17

    Is she white? 
    Reply
    Is she white? 
     
    kodiak
    kodiak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2648
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 7:38 AM ET #18

    Ignore the race baiting Idiot ^^^^^^^^^^
    Reply
    Ignore the race baiting Idiot ^^^^^^^^^^
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 9:37 AM ET #19

    I know I shouldn't respond but here I go.
    1) playing with a married woman who is not separated is asking for trouble 
    2) this marriage is on the rocks, don't be the husbands reason for divorce 
    3) late 30's - mid 40's is prime divorce time and women of that age recently getting out of a bad environment DON'T hold back like younger women. They know what they want and go get it. Awesome time i had when I was recently divorced and still have now. I digress 
    4) Be a friend and let the chips fall. Pick them up when the time is right
    5) law enforcement doesn't mean a cop
    6) she's  in her late 30's (38), dated her in the early 90's (1992). So you "dated" her when she was 12? What's that, 6th grade?
    Reply
    I know I shouldn't respond but here I go.
    1) playing with a married woman who is not separated is asking for trouble 
    2) this marriage is on the rocks, don't be the husbands reason for divorce 
    3) late 30's - mid 40's is prime divorce time and women of that age recently getting out of a bad environment DON'T hold back like younger women. They know what they want and go get it. Awesome time i had when I was recently divorced and still have now. I digress 
    4) Be a friend and let the chips fall. Pick them up when the time is right
    5) law enforcement doesn't mean a cop
    6) she's  in her late 30's (38), dated her in the early 90's (1992). So you "dated" her when she was 12? What's that, 6th grade?
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 9:43 AM ET #20

    he carries a gun...............end of story
    Reply
    he carries a gun...............end of story
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 9:58 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotokoboy:

     Her husband is in law enforcement by the way..he is hardly ever home when i'm there.

    So...... Sometimes he's there? Then what's the issue?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotokoboy:

     Her husband is in law enforcement by the way..he is hardly ever home when i'm there.

    So...... Sometimes he's there? Then what's the issue?
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 2:18 PM ET #22

    Just because you want to bang it doesn't mean you should bang it.Use your Big brain.
    Reply
    Just because you want to bang it doesn't mean you should bang it.Use your Big brain.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 2:32 PM ET #23

    If I was the cop and I found it, you and anyone close to you would be destroyed.  

    There's no honor in being a home-wrecker.  
    Reply
    If I was the cop and I found it, you and anyone close to you would be destroyed.  

    There's no honor in being a home-wrecker.  
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 2:46 PM ET #24

    Dude ask yourself. Is it worth dying over cause they get a divorce the man still gonna shoot you . if they don't the man still going to shoot you. Just walk hell no run away....
    Reply
    Dude ask yourself. Is it worth dying over cause they get a divorce the man still gonna shoot you . if they don't the man still going to shoot you. Just walk hell no run away....
     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2016 - 5:59 PM ET #25

    If you were truly a friend you would not touch her. Dont be a dbag 
    Reply
    If you were truly a friend you would not touch her. Dont be a dbag 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,304
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.