Floyd has way more ring skill. It won't be much of a contest.
And I detest Mayweather..........but I'm not stupid.![]()
not embarrassing to boxing, but to Mayweather if he loses
one thing McGregor knows, and that's "how to punch" of course, landing a punch on a 11 time undefeated Champion (49-0) from someone who has never had a professional fight does seem rather bizarre, to say the least...Take this fight for what it is, McGregor getting the living sh!t kicked out of him by a retired Champion for the biggest payday of his life (12m) yulp, people will pay just to watch this opportunist get his azz kicked...enjoy the fight, I know I am going to...it's an event.. it's also sold-out, interest is mounting...as is Mayweather's bank account.
not embarrassing to boxing, but to Mayweather if he loses
one thing McGregor knows, and that's "how to punch" of course, landing a punch on a 11 time undefeated Champion (49-0) from someone who has never had a professional fight does seem rather bizarre, to say the least...Take this fight for what it is, McGregor getting the living sh!t kicked out of him by a retired Champion for the biggest payday of his life (12m) yulp, people will pay just to watch this opportunist get his azz kicked...enjoy the fight, I know I am going to...it's an event.. it's also sold-out, interest is mounting...as is Mayweather's bank account.
