Looks like Dana White got both sides to agree... Do you honestly think McGregor stands a chance??? And are you going to pay for another Mayweather fight?? I personally think McGregor gets embarrassed... He MAY get to floyd in early rounds then he will run out of juice... thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Looks like Dana White got both sides to agree... Do you honestly think McGregor stands a chance??? And are you going to pay for another Mayweather fight?? I personally think McGregor gets embarrassed... He MAY get to floyd in early rounds then he will run out of juice... thoughts?
Wish the whole country would boycott this fight. Make the promoters second guess themselves next time they try to feed us a bullshiit fight
They won't. It what the fans want to see. I hope they're able to muster some semblance of an exhibition, that's essentially what it'll be, to expose fans exclusively of the UFC to boxing and vice versa. Boxing isn't what it used to be and the UFC still has room to grow. I'm hoping this fight helps both. Probably not but as a fan off all combat sports i'm optimistic.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1976:
Wish the whole country would boycott this fight. Make the promoters second guess themselves next time they try to feed us a bullshiit fight
They won't. It what the fans want to see. I hope they're able to muster some semblance of an exhibition, that's essentially what it'll be, to expose fans exclusively of the UFC to boxing and vice versa. Boxing isn't what it used to be and the UFC still has room to grow. I'm hoping this fight helps both. Probably not but as a fan off all combat sports i'm optimistic.
Just watching Floyd work a heavy bag is ppv. No offense but not many people know jack about boxing. Best athletes in the world gentlemen.
Just pay attention and slow motion the recording if you need to, you'll appreciate how he delivers a simple jab or circles a punch from any angle. It's poetry.
TKO by dr. This guy will just bleed out from the nose or eye will swell from being hit so many times. FM won't KO him but if this were a KO fight in gladiator Rome it would be done in 30 seconds...if even that long.
Just watching Floyd work a heavy bag is ppv. No offense but not many people know jack about boxing. Best athletes in the world gentlemen.
Just pay attention and slow motion the recording if you need to, you'll appreciate how he delivers a simple jab or circles a punch from any angle. It's poetry.
TKO by dr. This guy will just bleed out from the nose or eye will swell from being hit so many times. FM won't KO him but if this were a KO fight in gladiator Rome it would be done in 30 seconds...if even that long.
Looks like Dana White got both sides to agree... Do you honestly think McGregor stands a chance??? And are you going to pay for another Mayweather fight?? I personally think McGregor gets embarrassed... He MAY get to floyd in early rounds then he will run out of juice... thoughts?
I'm rooting for McGregor, he is the under dog here.
I dont hate Mayweather, its just that he need to retire.
Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:
Looks like Dana White got both sides to agree... Do you honestly think McGregor stands a chance??? And are you going to pay for another Mayweather fight?? I personally think McGregor gets embarrassed... He MAY get to floyd in early rounds then he will run out of juice... thoughts?
I'm rooting for McGregor, he is the under dog here.
I dont hate Mayweather, its just that he need to retire.