Marriage Equality
This SCOTUS ruling applies only to civil marriages....religious institutions can still refuse to marry...
This SCOTUS ruling applies only to civil marriages....religious institutions can still refuse to marry...
The world is a perfect place now, geez what will everyone do with all the free time they will have on their hands?
The world is a perfect place now, geez what will everyone do with all the free time they will have on their hands?
Tough day when instead of congratulating millions of Americans who can now have equal legal rights you two have to angle some way to be negative.
Tough day when instead of congratulating millions of Americans who can now have equal legal rights you two have to angle some way to be negative.
Congrats to the SCOTUS
Next on the docket - I lobby we change that title to the:
Supreme Court's Republic Of The United States
Would make for a better acronym, don't you think? Or maybe I just have that "on the brain" after today's ruling.....
![]()
Congrats to the SCOTUS
Next on the docket - I lobby we change that title to the:
Supreme Court's Republic Of The United States
Would make for a better acronym, don't you think? Or maybe I just have that "on the brain" after today's ruling.....
![]()
You bring up a very interesting point...12 States still have anti-"s" word laws remaining on the books....Some anti-"s"word laws, including Louisiana's, use one statute to prohibit both consensual "s"word and aggravated "s"word ,,So, unless the married same sex people in those States practice "s" word abstinence,, they would be outside the law in those States ..
Although, I feel there is no legitimate State interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual. Until, Lawmakers in those States addressed this concern and rewriting their statutes...so,when same sex married people ( like opposite sex married ) practice the "s" word in those States that ban it ..they would be breaking the law of that State..
You bring up a very interesting point...12 States still have anti-"s" word laws remaining on the books....Some anti-"s"word laws, including Louisiana's, use one statute to prohibit both consensual "s"word and aggravated "s"word ,,So, unless the married same sex people in those States practice "s" word abstinence,, they would be outside the law in those States ..
Although, I feel there is no legitimate State interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual. Until, Lawmakers in those States addressed this concern and rewriting their statutes...so,when same sex married people ( like opposite sex married ) practice the "s" word in those States that ban it ..they would be breaking the law of that State..
You bring up a very interesting point...12 States still have anti-"s" word laws remaining on the books....Some anti-"s"word laws, including Louisiana's, use one statute to prohibit both consensual "s"word and aggravated "s"word ,,So, unless the married same sex people in those States practice "s" word abstinence,, they would be outside the law in those States ..
Although, I feel there is no legitimate State interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual. Until, Lawmakers in those States addressed this concern and rewriting their statutes...so,when same sex married people ( like opposite sex married ) practice the "s" word in those States that ban it ..they would be breaking the law of that State..
You bring up a very interesting point...12 States still have anti-"s" word laws remaining on the books....Some anti-"s"word laws, including Louisiana's, use one statute to prohibit both consensual "s"word and aggravated "s"word ,,So, unless the married same sex people in those States practice "s" word abstinence,, they would be outside the law in those States ..
Although, I feel there is no legitimate State interest which can justify its intrusion into the personal and private life of the individual. Until, Lawmakers in those States addressed this concern and rewriting their statutes...so,when same sex married people ( like opposite sex married ) practice the "s" word in those States that ban it ..they would be breaking the law of that State..
I do love people but same-sex marriage is WRONG! Very sad society. I admit that I like pretty lesbians.
I do love people but same-sex marriage is WRONG! Very sad society. I admit that I like pretty lesbians.
Yes I,am aware of that, but Texas never formally repealed their laws in their legislatures .. Texas like the other States I mentioned still has anti-"s'' word laws on the books despite the ruling.
According to the Texas State penal code, "H"word conduct is still a criminal offense...if you do it ,it is illegal and you are breaking the law in Texas ...
Yes I,am aware of that, but Texas never formally repealed their laws in their legislatures .. Texas like the other States I mentioned still has anti-"s'' word laws on the books despite the ruling.
According to the Texas State penal code, "H"word conduct is still a criminal offense...if you do it ,it is illegal and you are breaking the law in Texas ...
Yes I,am aware of that, but Texas never formally repealed their laws in their legislatures .. Texas like the other States I mentioned still has anti-"s'' word laws on the books despite the ruling.
According to the Texas State penal code, "H"word conduct is still a criminal offense...if you do it ,it is illegal and you are breaking the law in Texas ...
Yes I,am aware of that, but Texas never formally repealed their laws in their legislatures .. Texas like the other States I mentioned still has anti-"s'' word laws on the books despite the ruling.
According to the Texas State penal code, "H"word conduct is still a criminal offense...if you do it ,it is illegal and you are breaking the law in Texas ...
Same sex sexual activity is legal in every state.That's a fact Jack .......![]()
Slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don’t need to be coy, Roy
Just listen to me....
Same sex sexual activity is legal in every state....||fingershake.gif' border=0>
Certainly not if you are in that State and in the military..
Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice UCMJ still provides for criminal penalties for sexual conduct between consenting adults...925.article 125. "S 'word ..
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of "S'word. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of "S" word shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
Same sex sexual activity is legal in every state.That's a fact Jack .......![]()
Slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don’t need to be coy, Roy
Just listen to me....
Same sex sexual activity is legal in every state....||fingershake.gif' border=0>
Certainly not if you are in that State and in the military..
Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice UCMJ still provides for criminal penalties for sexual conduct between consenting adults...925.article 125. "S 'word ..
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of "S'word. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of "S" word shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,907
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 850
- Week 6 Money 8,654
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,311
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
