On a 12 hour blackjack marathon at the old O'sheas I was told by the cocktail waitresses I drank 30 Miller High Lifes. Kind of weak actually, only 2.5 beers per hour.
The Old O'sheas......beer beer beer fun fun fun.
Got hot in there once....good times drinking the plastic cups of draft beer.
Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:
On a 12 hour blackjack marathon at the old O'sheas I was told by the cocktail waitresses I drank 30 Miller High Lifes. Kind of weak actually, only 2.5 beers per hour.
The Old O'sheas......beer beer beer fun fun fun.
Got hot in there once....good times drinking the plastic cups of draft beer.
One day in there buddy cashes in low denom chips like $27 or so..teller gives him the cash and pushes the chips back to him.We wonder WTF just happened and go outside.
I go in a few minutes later with the same chips to a different teller and walk with $27. Crazy
Seen many many dealer f'ups but never from the cage itself.
One day in there buddy cashes in low denom chips like $27 or so..teller gives him the cash and pushes the chips back to him.We wonder WTF just happened and go outside.
I go in a few minutes later with the same chips to a different teller and walk with $27. Crazy
Seen many many dealer f'ups but never from the cage itself.