• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Looking for revenge ideas

    12 Next Last»
    Crazy_Train
    HockeyTeeth
    konabuzz
    Mark_The_Narc
    VanDutch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2308
    Posts: 37
    12 Next Last»
     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 3:27 PM ET #1

    My dad lost most of his retirement savings because he trusted a financial advisor who is being investigated for fraud. He's a POS that uses "the lord" as his selling pitch to gain trust from the elderly. I can only hope the law does something about it, but we all know how that goes. I need to do something to hurt this guy either financially or physically and get away with it. Any ideas? 

    https://www.investorlawyers.net/blog/williamsville-new-york-financial-advisor-michael-giokas-arrested-fbi-fraud-charges/


    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    My dad lost most of his retirement savings because he trusted a financial advisor who is being investigated for fraud. He's a POS that uses "the lord" as his selling pitch to gain trust from the elderly. I can only hope the law does something about it, but we all know how that goes. I need to do something to hurt this guy either financially or physically and get away with it. Any ideas? 

    https://www.investorlawyers.net/blog/williamsville-new-york-financial-advisor-michael-giokas-arrested-fbi-fraud-charges/


     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 5:02 PM ET #2

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     

    Reply

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     

     
    konabuzz
    konabuzz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 6293
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 8:20 PM ET #3

    Set me up with a roll of waxed paper, 3 used Teley Tea bags (Gotta be Tetley), a #2 pencil, and 10 pounds of dynamite and I think I can help you out.  Oh yea, I'll need your driver's license and a few strands of your hair too.

    Reply

    Set me up with a roll of waxed paper, 3 used Teley Tea bags (Gotta be Tetley), a #2 pencil, and 10 pounds of dynamite and I think I can help you out.  Oh yea, I'll need your driver's license and a few strands of your hair too.

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 9:03 PM ET #4

    Cut his brake line or loosen all his lugs. 

    Other stuff you risk jail time or getting caught. 

    What I suggest can be done easily. Believe me. Don't ask how I know.
    Reply
    Cut his brake line or loosen all his lugs. 

    Other stuff you risk jail time or getting caught. 

    What I suggest can be done easily. Believe me. Don't ask how I know.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 9:33 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     




     Works every time. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     




     Works every time. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2018 - 9:35 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Cut his brake line or loosen all his lugs. 

    Other stuff you risk jail time or getting caught. 

    What I suggest can be done easily. Believe me. Don't ask how I know.


    The only reason I don't like this idea is because somebody innocent can be hurt.

    But you reminded me that BRAKE FLUID squirted on a car will make the paint bubble up very fast.

    Personally I'd prefer he get a good old fashioned beating with an aluminum softball bat.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:

    Cut his brake line or loosen all his lugs. 

    Other stuff you risk jail time or getting caught. 

    What I suggest can be done easily. Believe me. Don't ask how I know.


    The only reason I don't like this idea is because somebody innocent can be hurt.

    But you reminded me that BRAKE FLUID squirted on a car will make the paint bubble up very fast.

    Personally I'd prefer he get a good old fashioned beating with an aluminum softball bat.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 6:58 AM ET #7

    You can always take his business number post on Craig’s list free for taking Harley been laid down wife’s gonna kill her self call after 9 am when she at work..... that phone will be jammed....

    Reply

    You can always take his business number post on Craig’s list free for taking Harley been laid down wife’s gonna kill her self call after 9 am when she at work..... that phone will be jammed....

     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 8:29 AM ET #8

    A lot of great ideas guys, thanks 

    I have to remember what Goose said about innocent people getting hurt, that's not my intention. I like the brake fluid idea, seems pretty easy to get away with along with the gas tank additive.

    Most important is to not get caught.

    Zebra, you say 2 wrongs don't make a right, but you then list several pretty good ideas  

    Good one nature, I just might.......

    HockeyTeeth - if you only knew what a good honest hard working man my dad is / was. He's 89, a vet, a history buff, a former metallurgist, does calculus for fun  just to keep his brain going, I think a fund me page should be there for anyone who's a victim of such a rip off. He's broke now and I'm trying to get him into Medicaid, but he makes too much with SS and his pension. It's a bad spot for us. I don't know how to do the fund me page and I doubt it would work as he needs 10k a month for homecare and he only brings in 3k. Life is tough for my dad, but we have to keep going forward as his time left is short being 89.

    Anyway - keep the ideas coming 


    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    A lot of great ideas guys, thanks 

    I have to remember what Goose said about innocent people getting hurt, that's not my intention. I like the brake fluid idea, seems pretty easy to get away with along with the gas tank additive.

    Most important is to not get caught.

    Zebra, you say 2 wrongs don't make a right, but you then list several pretty good ideas  

    Good one nature, I just might.......

    HockeyTeeth - if you only knew what a good honest hard working man my dad is / was. He's 89, a vet, a history buff, a former metallurgist, does calculus for fun  just to keep his brain going, I think a fund me page should be there for anyone who's a victim of such a rip off. He's broke now and I'm trying to get him into Medicaid, but he makes too much with SS and his pension. It's a bad spot for us. I don't know how to do the fund me page and I doubt it would work as he needs 10k a month for homecare and he only brings in 3k. Life is tough for my dad, but we have to keep going forward as his time left is short being 89.

    Anyway - keep the ideas coming 


     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 9:01 AM ET #9

    Or take his number and put up a fake backpage ad with photoshopped Asian massage parlor chicks advertising your services.

    Sure he'll love Taking calls from johns. 
    Reply
    Or take his number and put up a fake backpage ad with photoshopped Asian massage parlor chicks advertising your services.

    Sure he'll love Taking calls from johns. 
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 10:04 AM ET #10

    You would be surprised the amount of money a "go fund me" page can generate. Id look into it. If you are unclear how to frame the request , look at some examples on the site. The site is there for situations like this. People get angry when seniors are victims of crime, even angrier angrier when the senior is a vet. 

    Id at least visit the site check out some pages then decide from there. 

     

     

    Reply

    You would be surprised the amount of money a "go fund me" page can generate. Id look into it. If you are unclear how to frame the request , look at some examples on the site. The site is there for situations like this. People get angry when seniors are victims of crime, even angrier angrier when the senior is a vet. 

    Id at least visit the site check out some pages then decide from there. 

     

     

     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 10:16 AM ET #11

    HT  I'll check it out
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    HT  I'll check it out
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 10:30 AM ET #12

    You can post an ad every week in every state a year then post something like suckers who fell for the ad in general discussion as if it was him pissing off bikers in every state can actually do the same as doing It yourself.... for other such diabolically passive aggressive teniques we’ll go to why we protest sites and others for how they can maneuver happy hunting... taking advantage of the vulnerable the elderly or poor trying to survive is a special kind of ignorant and deserves a different kind of spanking.

    Reply

    You can post an ad every week in every state a year then post something like suckers who fell for the ad in general discussion as if it was him pissing off bikers in every state can actually do the same as doing It yourself.... for other such diabolically passive aggressive teniques we’ll go to why we protest sites and others for how they can maneuver happy hunting... taking advantage of the vulnerable the elderly or poor trying to survive is a special kind of ignorant and deserves a different kind of spanking.

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 11:10 AM ET #13

    I would not even think about vandalizing the car.How to get the fuel lid open anyway? Get inside to open and that is burglary of a convience.And with cameras everywhere pretty risky.

    I read the story and have you contacted the lawyers who will take your complaint at the bottom of the story?

    Get the guy legally and he'll probably blow his brains out on his own.

    Reply

    I would not even think about vandalizing the car.How to get the fuel lid open anyway? Get inside to open and that is burglary of a convience.And with cameras everywhere pretty risky.

    I read the story and have you contacted the lawyers who will take your complaint at the bottom of the story?

    Get the guy legally and he'll probably blow his brains out on his own.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 11:46 AM ET #14

    This bothers me... I usually am pretty blazet (prounced blaz aye) about most things don’t hurt a kid and don’t kill an innocent I can let almost everything else just go. But to destroy an elderly man financial security in the name of my Lord has aggravated the heck out of me... took today off .... but can’t seem to shake the feeling off. Sorry to hear of your troubles get a Lawyer put them on retainer and sue the heck out of him . Don’t settle push it to the furthest appeals process for a loss and expose this loser.

    everyone has a routine find out and expose

    him to being shunned by all.... 

    Reply

    This bothers me... I usually am pretty blazet (prounced blaz aye) about most things don’t hurt a kid and don’t kill an innocent I can let almost everything else just go. But to destroy an elderly man financial security in the name of my Lord has aggravated the heck out of me... took today off .... but can’t seem to shake the feeling off. Sorry to hear of your troubles get a Lawyer put them on retainer and sue the heck out of him . Don’t settle push it to the furthest appeals process for a loss and expose this loser.

    everyone has a routine find out and expose

    him to being shunned by all.... 

     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 12:50 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    I would not even think about vandalizing the car.How to get the fuel lid open anyway? Get inside to open and that is burglary of a convience.And with cameras everywhere pretty risky.

    I read the story and have you contacted the lawyers who will take your complaint at the bottom of the story?

    Get the guy legally and he'll probably blow his brains out on his own.


    Agreed about the car. Not worth the risk / reward. He can afford to have things fixed whether it's through insurance or out of (some one else's) pocket. Just a minor inconvenience for a rich guy, but I would still like to do it - you never know.

    I did contact a lawyer in NYC who is representing others who were ripped off, but not the lawyer listed in the article. 

    The legal part I'm pursuing, I have POA to represent him. I just want some REAL revenge I guess. I like Goose's idea best, it would just feel goooooooood -

    Personally I'd prefer he get a good old fashioned beating with an aluminum softball bat.


     I did the brake fluid test on a painted grill I had laying around a few years back, almost no damage. Some one brought it up years ago and I had to see if it worked just to have in my arsenal. I was disappointed with the results. I was thinking paint remover in a squirt gun - have the old lady shoot from the back of the bike as I ride through the parking lot, cover the plate - bandannas over our faces, then ditch the gun. 
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    I would not even think about vandalizing the car.How to get the fuel lid open anyway? Get inside to open and that is burglary of a convience.And with cameras everywhere pretty risky.

    I read the story and have you contacted the lawyers who will take your complaint at the bottom of the story?

    Get the guy legally and he'll probably blow his brains out on his own.


    Agreed about the car. Not worth the risk / reward. He can afford to have things fixed whether it's through insurance or out of (some one else's) pocket. Just a minor inconvenience for a rich guy, but I would still like to do it - you never know.

    I did contact a lawyer in NYC who is representing others who were ripped off, but not the lawyer listed in the article. 

    The legal part I'm pursuing, I have POA to represent him. I just want some REAL revenge I guess. I like Goose's idea best, it would just feel goooooooood -

    Personally I'd prefer he get a good old fashioned beating with an aluminum softball bat.


     I did the brake fluid test on a painted grill I had laying around a few years back, almost no damage. Some one brought it up years ago and I had to see if it worked just to have in my arsenal. I was disappointed with the results. I was thinking paint remover in a squirt gun - have the old lady shoot from the back of the bike as I ride through the parking lot, cover the plate - bandannas over our faces, then ditch the gun. 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 12:56 PM ET #16

    Lib romans 12 20 if you feed or give drink to your enemy it will heap coals upon his head again I am infuriated by his actions.... I do not know what to do... but this is unjustified.

    Reply

    Lib romans 12 20 if you feed or give drink to your enemy it will heap coals upon his head again I am infuriated by his actions.... I do not know what to do... but this is unjustified.

     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 1:57 PM ET #17

    NAMBLA paraphernalia...is always a great place to begin.........................

    Imagine the incredible carpet bombing of crap a creative mind.....can rain down on this guy

      * from pizzas to SEEDY magazine subscriptions to Jehovah's Witness reps to Backpage crack hoes....using a burner phone of course

    If applicable......a interesting time to arrange a relaxing massage hehe......is about the time his kids come home from school .............new_angry_teeth

     

    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply

    NAMBLA paraphernalia...is always a great place to begin.........................

    Imagine the incredible carpet bombing of crap a creative mind.....can rain down on this guy

      * from pizzas to SEEDY magazine subscriptions to Jehovah's Witness reps to Backpage crack hoes....using a burner phone of course

    If applicable......a interesting time to arrange a relaxing massage hehe......is about the time his kids come home from school .............new_angry_teeth

     

     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 2:06 PM ET #18

    FYI.....anything physical to his property / person.....you have to wait a year or more

     

    Say 2 -3 years from now a masked guy pops up Ninja style.... late at nite somewhere isolated......with an aluminum T-ball bat maybe.....and beats the dog shiit outta the guy.....staying way from the head area of course....maybe taking his Rolex / wallet for effect (straight to a dumpster sorry).....that kinda thing can happen to anybody ha

    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply

    FYI.....anything physical to his property / person.....you have to wait a year or more

     

    Say 2 -3 years from now a masked guy pops up Ninja style.... late at nite somewhere isolated......with an aluminum T-ball bat maybe.....and beats the dog shiit outta the guy.....staying way from the head area of course....maybe taking his Rolex / wallet for effect (straight to a dumpster sorry).....that kinda thing can happen to anybody ha

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 2:27 PM ET #19


    Lawyers usually pounce on this stuff like a lion on the hunt.  This happened back in October so SOMEBODY has a Class-Action Suit already in the works.  I'd get hooked up with that lawyer rather than bring a separate suit.  Much lower cost and quicker resolution.  Class-Action Suit is the way to go.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Lawyers usually pounce on this stuff like a lion on the hunt.  This happened back in October so SOMEBODY has a Class-Action Suit already in the works.  I'd get hooked up with that lawyer rather than bring a separate suit.  Much lower cost and quicker resolution.  Class-Action Suit is the way to go.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 2:30 PM ET #20

    Bake a Pie.
    Reply
    Bake a Pie.
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 4:21 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     



    That would be his Mother
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    1. Start a go fund me page for your dad.

    2. Have sex with his wife. (Its kramers idea)

     

     



    That would be his Mother
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 5:49 PM ET #22

    Aluminum baseball bat to the knee caps and groin
    Reply
    Aluminum baseball bat to the knee caps and groin
     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3479
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2018 - 6:38 PM ET #23

    Plant 1/2  ounce of  heroin in a magnet container under his car and call in a tip to hot line with his license number and location of container..
    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply
    Plant 1/2  ounce of  heroin in a magnet container under his car and call in a tip to hot line with his license number and location of container..
     
    gold6185
    gold6185
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1168
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2018 - 1:33 PM ET #24

    Force him at gunpoint to watch a New York Giants game. That'll teach him.
    Reply
    Force him at gunpoint to watch a New York Giants game. That'll teach him.
     
     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2018 - 3:13 PM ET #25

    HOW TO CONTACT ME:
    The best way to contact me is by phone at: 716-634-2211 ext 202 or by email at: mike@thewisdomofnow.com


    please feel free to contact this ahole 
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    HOW TO CONTACT ME:
    The best way to contact me is by phone at: 716-634-2211 ext 202 or by email at: mike@thewisdomofnow.com


    please feel free to contact this ahole 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,893
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,610
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,961
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,288
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,267
    • Week 6 Money 5,874
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.