Little League World Series
Slob,
I don't see them on any board in LV, however, I do see them listed offshore @ 5dimes, and Pinnacle, I'm quite sure their are others.
On the handicap side of the coin: I have notice that the majority of WINS have resulted by 2+ runs, meaning; if you're betting on these games, by all means, take the RL....
Slob,
I don't see them on any board in LV, however, I do see them listed offshore @ 5dimes, and Pinnacle, I'm quite sure their are others.
On the handicap side of the coin: I have notice that the majority of WINS have resulted by 2+ runs, meaning; if you're betting on these games, by all means, take the RL....
Slob,
I don't see them on any board in LV, however, I do see them listed offshore @ 5dimes, and Pinnacle, I'm quite sure their are others.
On the handicap side of the coin: I have notice that the majority of WINS have resulted by 2+ runs, meaning; if you're betting on these games, by all means, take the RL....
Slob,
I don't see them on any board in LV, however, I do see them listed offshore @ 5dimes, and Pinnacle, I'm quite sure their are others.
On the handicap side of the coin: I have notice that the majority of WINS have resulted by 2+ runs, meaning; if you're betting on these games, by all means, take the RL....
Another thing you don't see very often...North Carolina has a lefty catcher...
Another thing you don't see very often...North Carolina has a lefty catcher...
Bad calls were immediately corrected. They are volunteer umpires not paid umpires as in the AAU.
Bad calls were immediately corrected. They are volunteer umpires not paid umpires as in the AAU.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
