Problem is that people use and abuse the system. You'd be naive to think otherwise.
Obviously that's a given. Which government program isn't? And do you know which program is the biggest abuser of them all? The Department of Defense. Did you know it's the only major government program that STILL cannot balance it's books? (unable to pass audits since 1996) Congress has given until September 30, 2017 ... then it will go through ANOTHER f*cking audit. If we ever decided to keep the nation's finances in order ... best to start with the multi trillion dollar mismanagement first and work your way down.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Problem is that people use and abuse the system. You'd be naive to think otherwise.
Obviously that's a given. Which government program isn't? And do you know which program is the biggest abuser of them all? The Department of Defense. Did you know it's the only major government program that STILL cannot balance it's books? (unable to pass audits since 1996) Congress has given until September 30, 2017 ... then it will go through ANOTHER f*cking audit. If we ever decided to keep the nation's finances in order ... best to start with the multi trillion dollar mismanagement first and work your way down.
Billery will carry my State of CT by double digits so my vote is for Gary. This country desperately needs a Third Party as the Republicans are toast. Syria? Other Heads of State? I have no problem with Gary being an idiot.
Mind Our Own Business.
This and I already voted for that moron Gary instead of the other two morons.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Billery will carry my State of CT by double digits so my vote is for Gary. This country desperately needs a Third Party as the Republicans are toast. Syria? Other Heads of State? I have no problem with Gary being an idiot.
Mind Our Own Business.
This and I already voted for that moron Gary instead of the other two morons.
Obviously that's a given. Which government program isn't? And do you know which program is the biggest abuser of them all? The Department of Defense. Did you know it's the only major government program that STILL cannot balance it's books? (unable to pass audits since 1996) Congress has given until September 30, 2017 ... then it will go through ANOTHER f*cking audit. If we ever decided to keep the nation's finances in order ... best to start with the multi trillion dollar mismanagement first and work your way down.
Yes, I agree with this. Not sure how this is a Republican/Democrat issue as the DoD is an absolute necessitya; social programs are only to an extent.
Working for a not-for-profit org in Newark, I see the abuse on a daily basis. You're right that there are people that need our programs. Without a doubt, I would be naive if I thought otherwise. The abuse here is rampant
Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:
Obviously that's a given. Which government program isn't? And do you know which program is the biggest abuser of them all? The Department of Defense. Did you know it's the only major government program that STILL cannot balance it's books? (unable to pass audits since 1996) Congress has given until September 30, 2017 ... then it will go through ANOTHER f*cking audit. If we ever decided to keep the nation's finances in order ... best to start with the multi trillion dollar mismanagement first and work your way down.
Yes, I agree with this. Not sure how this is a Republican/Democrat issue as the DoD is an absolute necessitya; social programs are only to an extent.
Working for a not-for-profit org in Newark, I see the abuse on a daily basis. You're right that there are people that need our programs. Without a doubt, I would be naive if I thought otherwise. The abuse here is rampant