• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    lets get a covers poll going

    12 Next Last»
    smartapple123
    Slobbasaurus
    TheGoldenGoose
    Mark_The_Narc
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1878
    Posts: 29
    12 Next Last»
     
    smartapple123
    smartapple123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 519
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 12:25 PM ET #1

    who is everyone voting for, trump or hillary?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    who is everyone voting for, trump or hillary?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 12:52 PM ET #2

    I was born with testicles so it's obviously Trump.  Not my first choice (NJ didn't have the opportunity to vote when it mattered in the Republican primaries-voted Kasich anyway), but anything is better than a career, political criminal.  The Clintons are way too powerful to lose this election .

    NJ is Democratic anyway.  I don't have to look further than Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Trenton and Camden to see what the Democratic machine is capable of; destroying cities without an ounce of hope for a positive future.

    The Hildabeast will win Jersey but voting Trump anyway.  
    Reply
    I was born with testicles so it's obviously Trump.  Not my first choice (NJ didn't have the opportunity to vote when it mattered in the Republican primaries-voted Kasich anyway), but anything is better than a career, political criminal.  The Clintons are way too powerful to lose this election .

    NJ is Democratic anyway.  I don't have to look further than Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Trenton and Camden to see what the Democratic machine is capable of; destroying cities without an ounce of hope for a positive future.

    The Hildabeast will win Jersey but voting Trump anyway.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 2:32 PM ET #3


    Billery will carry my State of CT by double digits so my vote is for Gary.  This country desperately needs a Third Party as the Republicans are toast.  Syria?  Other Heads of State?  I have no problem with Gary being an idiot. 

    Mind Our Own Business. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Billery will carry my State of CT by double digits so my vote is for Gary.  This country desperately needs a Third Party as the Republicans are toast.  Syria?  Other Heads of State?  I have no problem with Gary being an idiot. 

    Mind Our Own Business. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 2:35 PM ET #4

    Goose 
    Reply
    Goose 
     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 2:40 PM ET #5

    Voting for Donald here in Delaware. He won't get our 3 electoral votes, but it's the right thing to do. The cesspool of Wilmington determines our fate.
    Reply
    Voting for Donald here in Delaware. He won't get our 3 electoral votes, but it's the right thing to do. The cesspool of Wilmington determines our fate.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 3:28 PM ET #6

    I'd vote Don but in Ca why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 
    Reply
    I'd vote Don but in Ca why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 3:40 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I'd vote Don but in Ca why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 


    I feel the same way Search, but I'm doing it anyway with the faint hope that people like me and those who won't openly admit voting for him will show up and get it done.

    After all, there's not a black guy running this time so most of the lazy losers won't get out of bed, and the white-guilters won't have a "cult of personality" to vote for this time.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I'd vote Don but in Ca why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 


    I feel the same way Search, but I'm doing it anyway with the faint hope that people like me and those who won't openly admit voting for him will show up and get it done.

    After all, there's not a black guy running this time so most of the lazy losers won't get out of bed, and the white-guilters won't have a "cult of personality" to vote for this time.  
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 3:46 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I was born with testicles so it's obviously Trump.  Not my first choice (NJ didn't have the opportunity to vote when it mattered in the Republican primaries-voted Kasich anyway), but anything is better than a career, political criminal.  The Clintons are way too powerful to lose this election .

    NJ is Democratic anyway.  I don't have to look further than Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Trenton and Camden to see what the Democratic machine is capable of; destroying cities without an ounce of hope for a positive future.

    The Hildabeast will win Jersey but voting Trump anyway.  


    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I was born with testicles so it's obviously Trump.  Not my first choice (NJ didn't have the opportunity to vote when it mattered in the Republican primaries-voted Kasich anyway), but anything is better than a career, political criminal.  The Clintons are way too powerful to lose this election .

    NJ is Democratic anyway.  I don't have to look further than Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Trenton and Camden to see what the Democratic machine is capable of; destroying cities without an ounce of hope for a positive future.

    The Hildabeast will win Jersey but voting Trump anyway.  


    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 3:48 PM ET #9

    Trump.

    Hillary is disgusting. Montana usually goes red in the presidential, but the race for governor here can go either way.

    With the left pushing to relocate Syrians into the US, local politicians in Missoula have applied to become a "sanctuary city." Federal dollars the bait.....bought and paid for, each and every one. Western Montana has the potential to become ground zero for middle eastern immigration.

    I, and a few others, will be monitoring the polls on Nov 8th. No fraud or intimidation here....

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Trump.

    Hillary is disgusting. Montana usually goes red in the presidential, but the race for governor here can go either way.

    With the left pushing to relocate Syrians into the US, local politicians in Missoula have applied to become a "sanctuary city." Federal dollars the bait.....bought and paid for, each and every one. Western Montana has the potential to become ground zero for middle eastern immigration.

    I, and a few others, will be monitoring the polls on Nov 8th. No fraud or intimidation here....

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 4:05 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   


    You forgot rootin' tootin'.  



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   


    You forgot rootin' tootin'.  



     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 4:07 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I'd vote Don but in Ca
    why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 


    I feel the same way but there are so many other under-candidates who need your vote.  My State Rep lives on my same street about ten houses down the road.  The only one who I allow to plant a campaign sign on my property.  He!!, grew up with him, really the only reason I will go vote.



    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I'd vote Don but in Ca
    why even bother walking to the booth.
    Peoples Republic Of California. 


    I feel the same way but there are so many other under-candidates who need your vote.  My State Rep lives on my same street about ten houses down the road.  The only one who I allow to plant a campaign sign on my property.  He!!, grew up with him, really the only reason I will go vote.



     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 4:24 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   



    well stated, BWS77. I am retired and get Social Security and Medicare. I have to vote Democrat just to protect those. I also get a PBGC government pension because the airline I flew 20+ years for STOLE mine in a phony bankruptcy and I fear that stiff Trump and the Republicans would steal THAT too.

    I am NOT crazy for Hillary Clinton and would MUCH rather be voting for Bernie Sanders BUT she is "the lesser of two weasels"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:



    I laugh when I see comments like your first sentence....  

    I posted this in the cesspool that is the politics forum earlier in the month....


    Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:25 PM
    The funniest part about this whole argument....   All you Alpha Male, huntin, fishin, fightin, gun-shootin, survival experts are on the side of the biggest pu$$y to ever run for office.  Hillary is more a man than Trump is.  Hell, most of you think she has had people murdered right?  That takes balls, doesn't it?  Most of you think she's a lesbian too, so she's probably fucked more women than Trump.     

    What has Trump done?  
    Run from a debate because he was scared that a 100lb woman was gonna be mean to him

    Bans people from his appearances who don't talk nicely about him

    Sue people over jokes they made about him

    Good god, imagine if a Democratic candidate did that....  the candidate would be relentlessly attacked as a soft, thin-skinned waste of human flesh that had no business running the country.   But you are all supporting that exact 'man'.   You think he's fantastic because of the letter after his name on the ballot.   Throw in a few catch phrases and blind hatred for the opponent and all of the sudden he's a "man's man to lead the party of tough guys".   

    Laughable.   



    well stated, BWS77. I am retired and get Social Security and Medicare. I have to vote Democrat just to protect those. I also get a PBGC government pension because the airline I flew 20+ years for STOLE mine in a phony bankruptcy and I fear that stiff Trump and the Republicans would steal THAT too.

    I am NOT crazy for Hillary Clinton and would MUCH rather be voting for Bernie Sanders BUT she is "the lesser of two weasels"
     
    Greedybastard
    Greedybastard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3022
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 5:25 PM ET #13

    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.
    Reply
    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 5:35 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedybastard:

    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.

    Cuban is alright...  He's had failures and successes but he doesn't have the ego of Trump.   I've stated repeatedly here that Trump was the wrong guy at the right time for those who did not want an establishment candidate.  A level headed candidate without his baggage could have beaten Hillary, who is FAR from perfect, but is not near the danger that Trump is.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedybastard:

    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.

    Cuban is alright...  He's had failures and successes but he doesn't have the ego of Trump.   I've stated repeatedly here that Trump was the wrong guy at the right time for those who did not want an establishment candidate.  A level headed candidate without his baggage could have beaten Hillary, who is FAR from perfect, but is not near the danger that Trump is.  
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 6:22 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    blind hatred for the opponent 

    I don't believe there is anything blind about the hatred.
    To the contrary, I would suggest that the HRC hatred is born out of keen observations.

    They are both despicable people.
    His words make me shake my head in disbelief.
    Her actions make me do the same.

    I'm not voting for either, but I want Trump to win simply because he is less corrupt, less sinister, and less dangerous as a result of the lack of support he will get from congress 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    blind hatred for the opponent 

    I don't believe there is anything blind about the hatred.
    To the contrary, I would suggest that the HRC hatred is born out of keen observations.

    They are both despicable people.
    His words make me shake my head in disbelief.
    Her actions make me do the same.

    I'm not voting for either, but I want Trump to win simply because he is less corrupt, less sinister, and less dangerous as a result of the lack of support he will get from congress 
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 6:51 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:



    I feel the same way Search, but I'm doing it anyway with the faint hope that people like me and those who won't openly admit voting for him will show up and get it done.

    After all, there's not a black guy running this time so most of the lazy losers won't get out of bed, and the white-guilters won't have a "cult of personality" to vote for this time.  

    But you forgot to mention that since Trump is running, most of the lazy, redneck, white guys will wash the dog smell out of there hair, floss between the only two teeth they have, and pull out of humping there sister long enough make it to the polls. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:



    I feel the same way Search, but I'm doing it anyway with the faint hope that people like me and those who won't openly admit voting for him will show up and get it done.

    After all, there's not a black guy running this time so most of the lazy losers won't get out of bed, and the white-guilters won't have a "cult of personality" to vote for this time.  

    But you forgot to mention that since Trump is running, most of the lazy, redneck, white guys will wash the dog smell out of there hair, floss between the only two teeth they have, and pull out of humping there sister long enough make it to the polls. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 8:21 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:


    But you forgot to mention that since Trump is running, most of the lazy, redneck, white guys will wash the dog smell out of there hair, floss between the only two teeth they have, and pull out of humping there sister long enough make it to the polls. 

    Their Trump votes will be disallowed because the machines will be confused when they put "Roll Tide" in the Write In section.     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRGIII:


    But you forgot to mention that since Trump is running, most of the lazy, redneck, white guys will wash the dog smell out of there hair, floss between the only two teeth they have, and pull out of humping there sister long enough make it to the polls. 

    Their Trump votes will be disallowed because the machines will be confused when they put "Roll Tide" in the Write In section.     
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2016 - 8:44 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedybastard:

    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.


    I'm writing in Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. See, he's got this guy named "Not Sure" that's gonna fix everything!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedybastard:

    I'm writing in Mark Cuban. I like the idea of an anti-establishment successful billionaire running the show, just not the current option. Won't matter anyways, we are in for four of the worst years the country has ever seen.


    I'm writing in Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. See, he's got this guy named "Not Sure" that's gonna fix everything!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA


     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2016 - 12:01 AM ET #19

    Electorates are what plants crave


    Sadly trump, lesser of two evils 
    Reply
    Electorates are what plants crave


    Sadly trump, lesser of two evils 
     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2016 - 1:46 AM ET #20

    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  
    Reply
    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2016 - 6:26 AM ET #21

    I want a President in the mold of some of our great past Presidents.. Ones that had an active sex life outside their marriage,and chase the women ( to relieve the stress of a very demanding job,, ,of course) ,....Presidents like  FDR, LBJ,JFK and WJC ...so I,m leaning heavily toward DJT...


    Side note: Lyndon B,Johnson didn't call his Johnson..Johnson he liked to call it "Jumbo".

    Reply
    I want a President in the mold of some of our great past Presidents.. Ones that had an active sex life outside their marriage,and chase the women ( to relieve the stress of a very demanding job,, ,of course) ,....Presidents like  FDR, LBJ,JFK and WJC ...so I,m leaning heavily toward DJT...


    Side note: Lyndon B,Johnson didn't call his Johnson..Johnson he liked to call it "Jumbo".

     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2016 - 2:25 AM ET #22

    trump picked the republican party because he knew 'those people '
    were easier brainwashable

    its showing.
    Reply
    trump picked the republican party because he knew 'those people '
    were easier brainwashable

    its showing.
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2016 - 9:02 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  


    Then you seriously need to learn the issues. Republicans are not taking away the benefits of veterans, they're trying to add to them. Same as the rest of the social benefits. Just trying to get rid of the career abusers. Stop watching so much CNN and do your own research.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  


    Then you seriously need to learn the issues. Republicans are not taking away the benefits of veterans, they're trying to add to them. Same as the rest of the social benefits. Just trying to get rid of the career abusers. Stop watching so much CNN and do your own research.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2016 - 12:34 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  

    Problem is that people use and abuse the system.  You'd be naive to think otherwise.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cave0707:

    I vote democrat.  I use to be a solid Republican.  I come from a military family, love low taxes, etc, etc, etc ... until I went through some bad times in my mid thirties and had to rely on government help for a couple years.  Something I never thought would happen to me.  I use to be that jerk that thought so low of people on welfare, food stamps, unemployment benefits until it was I, who needed every single government help available.  I'll never forget those days ... a very bitter yet valuable learning experience.  I'm a hedge fund manager now, so money is the least my worries ... however I'll never forget what government help did for me so I can never submit a vote that will take that away for others.  

    Problem is that people use and abuse the system.  You'd be naive to think otherwise.  
     
     
    cave0707
    cave0707
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1521
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2016 - 12:46 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:



    Then you seriously need to learn the issues. Republicans are not taking away the benefits of veterans, they're trying to add to them. Same as the rest of the social benefits. Just trying to get rid of the career abusers. Stop watching so much CNN and do your own research.

    I need to learn the issues?  Republicans are trying to add to them (social benefits)?  Are you sure it's not you who lacks the understanding of issues?  You probably should understand what it is your party stands for first and take an educated guess as to which party is most likely to cut welfare and food stamps ... any public assistance programs ... social security, medicaid ... etc, etc, etc.  Obviously, if you were paying attention ... these issues were largely ignored by both candidates this election year (unfortunately) but one only needs to look at history and be able to ascertain which party stands for which government programs.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuc1:



    Then you seriously need to learn the issues. Republicans are not taking away the benefits of veterans, they're trying to add to them. Same as the rest of the social benefits. Just trying to get rid of the career abusers. Stop watching so much CNN and do your own research.

    I need to learn the issues?  Republicans are trying to add to them (social benefits)?  Are you sure it's not you who lacks the understanding of issues?  You probably should understand what it is your party stands for first and take an educated guess as to which party is most likely to cut welfare and food stamps ... any public assistance programs ... social security, medicaid ... etc, etc, etc.  Obviously, if you were paying attention ... these issues were largely ignored by both candidates this election year (unfortunately) but one only needs to look at history and be able to ascertain which party stands for which government programs.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 729
    • PART DEUX 143
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,149
    • Week 6 Money 7,998

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.