I'm having trouble uploading some very short Vids but I think the Pics are OK (You're talking about a dinosaur here. I'm iphone ignorant and still have a flip phone. Wifey has / knows all the new toys). Let's try the TICKETS PHOTO and I hope it works...
I'm having trouble uploading some very short Vids but I think the Pics are OK (You're talking about a dinosaur here. I'm iphone ignorant and still have a flip phone. Wifey has / knows all the new toys). Let's try the TICKETS PHOTO and I hope it works...
When Foxwoods expanded from an original Indian Bingo Hall to a real Casino in 1992, they started to issue the Comp Cards. Could not get near the place for the first couple of days but I was the 157,535th Comp Card issued. 24 years ago. The low number draws double takes from a lot of Casino Workers who were not even born at that time.
https://s22.postimg.io/yboi46cdd/Comp_Card.jpg
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
When Foxwoods expanded from an original Indian Bingo Hall to a real Casino in 1992, they started to issue the Comp Cards. Could not get near the place for the first couple of days but I was the 157,535th Comp Card issued. 24 years ago. The low number draws double takes from a lot of Casino Workers who were not even born at that time.
On a more somber Labor Day weekend yesterday had to visit my Mom-In-Law in the nursing home with lung cancer. Not good. Today is a crash day going to try and sleep.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
OK, totally now. I'll work on the videos.
On a more somber Labor Day weekend yesterday had to visit my Mom-In-Law in the nursing home with lung cancer. Not good. Today is a crash day going to try and sleep.
Yeah, ironically, the Drummer Frank Beard is the only band member without the beard.
Santa Claus I get a lot. In December I get really weird looks from kids (more so than usual, LOL). Hells Angels not so much.
Winding up the weekend yesterday I watched the entire Red Sox game with my 89 year old Dad. We also watched the entire Florida State game which I had a very bad early square Line of FS -6. Obviously the time spent over the weekend with my Dad was more precious than ZZ Top.
All in all it was a great Labor Day weekend.
Hope all my Covers Brothers enjoyed it also.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Yeah, ironically, the Drummer Frank Beard is the only band member without the beard.
Santa Claus I get a lot. In December I get really weird looks from kids (more so than usual, LOL). Hells Angels not so much.
Winding up the weekend yesterday I watched the entire Red Sox game with my 89 year old Dad. We also watched the entire Florida State game which I had a very bad early square Line of FS -6. Obviously the time spent over the weekend with my Dad was more precious than ZZ Top.
Maple syrup at the sugar shack. Cedar produ ces hot fire to boil sap with 400 gallons of sap and 3/4 cord of cedar is ten gallons of Lt amber maple syrup....
Maple syrup at the sugar shack. Cedar produ ces hot fire to boil sap with 400 gallons of sap and 3/4 cord of cedar is ten gallons of Lt amber maple syrup....