Whacha got planned?
I got this covered for Friday.
1:30pm Manicure and Pedicure with Wifey
5:00pm Lobster Dinner
8:00pm ZZ Top Concert
$5K Bankroll for Pai-Gow Poker and Blackjack.
LOOKOUT - The Goose is Loose.
S
enjoy your Labor day Goose, rock with those boys from Texas.
S
enjoy your Labor day Goose, rock with those boys from Texas.
No Convention hall on the boardwalk..Pony was never concerts just a busy club..it actually sucked unless you were by yourself or your guy friends,take your girl there and ya gotta watch her behind all night..
After Springsteen left it was the Jukes and BonJovi but Bruce would show up on Sunday Nights and play for awhile..pretty cool at 17 with a semi-fake ID (NJ driver's permit,wrong DOB).
Cant' imagine what CBGB's was like at the time
No Convention hall on the boardwalk..Pony was never concerts just a busy club..it actually sucked unless you were by yourself or your guy friends,take your girl there and ya gotta watch her behind all night..
After Springsteen left it was the Jukes and BonJovi but Bruce would show up on Sunday Nights and play for awhile..pretty cool at 17 with a semi-fake ID (NJ driver's permit,wrong DOB).
Cant' imagine what CBGB's was like at the time
You look like a cool neighbor.And I see the don't plant bushes on my side as well..ha
Have any hits in the casino to speak about?
You look like a cool neighbor.And I see the don't plant bushes on my side as well..ha
Have any hits in the casino to speak about?
You look like a cool neighbor.And I see the don't plant bushes on my side as well..ha
Have any hits in the casino to speak about?
You look like a cool neighbor.And I see the don't plant bushes on my side as well..ha
Have any hits in the casino to speak about?
