Cheerleaders are useless, male or female. Their "career" is to cheer people doing their job. Cheerleadimg is a beauty competition. Why the f would a man be interested in that tripe is beyond me.
LA to get is first male cheerleader.
Posted:
#27
Not really Teeth.
Cheerleading is kind of a sport and they do compete with each other; making up routines with coordinated dances and tumbling.
My younger sister and her squad competed against other girls (and several boys) locally and at nationals at Disney World in Orlando when they were in middle school and high school. I'm pretty sure they still host it today.
Wasn't bad either being friends with some of them. Up until I took a girlie on a date when I was a sophomore to see "Bring It On" at the movies. Funny that it was 17 years ago. Buy yeah that happened
Not really Teeth.
Cheerleading is kind of a sport and they do compete with each other; making up routines with coordinated dances and tumbling.
My younger sister and her squad competed against other girls (and several boys) locally and at nationals at Disney World in Orlando when they were in middle school and high school. I'm pretty sure they still host it today.
Wasn't bad either being friends with some of them. Up until I took a girlie on a date when I was a sophomore to see "Bring It On" at the movies. Funny that it was 17 years ago. Buy yeah that happened
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Not really Teeth.
Not really Teeth.
Cheerleading is kind of a sport and they do compete with each other; making up routines with coordinated dances and tumbling.
My younger sister and her squad competed against other girls (and several boys) locally and at nationals at Disney World in Orlando when they were in middle school and high school. I'm pretty sure they still host it today.
Wasn't bad either being friends with some of them. Up until I took a girlie on a date when I was a sophomore to see "Bring It On" at the movies. Funny that it was 17 years ago. Buy yeah that happened
I remember going to see Bring It On with my sisters and getting all into Kirsten Dunst. Funny thing now is the mrs kind of looks like Kirsten Dunst. If you wanna see some of her best work, check out Meteora.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Not really Teeth.
Not really Teeth.
Cheerleading is kind of a sport and they do compete with each other; making up routines with coordinated dances and tumbling.
My younger sister and her squad competed against other girls (and several boys) locally and at nationals at Disney World in Orlando when they were in middle school and high school. I'm pretty sure they still host it today.
Wasn't bad either being friends with some of them. Up until I took a girlie on a date when I was a sophomore to see "Bring It On" at the movies. Funny that it was 17 years ago. Buy yeah that happened
I remember going to see Bring It On with my sisters and getting all into Kirsten Dunst. Funny thing now is the mrs kind of looks like Kirsten Dunst. If you wanna see some of her best work, check out Meteora.
Posted:
#29
Really Stump?
I thought Gabrielle Union was hotter than Kursten. Actually, her friend Eliza Dushku was hotter.
I was a fan of the East Compton Clovers. That's right! I saw it more than once, hahahaha
Really Stump?
I thought Gabrielle Union was hotter than Kursten. Actually, her friend Eliza Dushku was hotter.
I was a fan of the East Compton Clovers. That's right! I saw it more than once, hahahaha
Posted:
#30
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Really Stump?
Really Stump?
I thought Gabrielle Union was hotter than Kursten. Actually, her friend Eliza Dushku was hotter.
I was a fan of the East Compton Clovers. That's right! I saw it more than once, hahahaha
Gabrielle Union? Nasty Nikki? Never been into her. Dushku was hotter. Hell, maybe Gabrielle Union was too but you can't control what the pilot of the ship goes for, if you know what i'm sayin.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Really Stump?
Really Stump?
I thought Gabrielle Union was hotter than Kursten. Actually, her friend Eliza Dushku was hotter.
I was a fan of the East Compton Clovers. That's right! I saw it more than once, hahahaha
Gabrielle Union? Nasty Nikki? Never been into her. Dushku was hotter. Hell, maybe Gabrielle Union was too but you can't control what the pilot of the ship goes for, if you know what i'm sayin.
Posted:
#32
Quote Originally Posted by roger89:
It's not funny, it's a shame... ![]()
Oh, get over yourself. Is this really what you wanted your "first post" on covers to be? I wonder who you used to be. Who was recently booted?
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by roger89:
It's not funny, it's a shame... ![]()
Oh, get over yourself. Is this really what you wanted your "first post" on covers to be? I wonder who you used to be. Who was recently booted?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
