LA Rams to get its first male cheerleader. Cant the NFL do anything right ? Couldnt they atleast allow cleveland to get female cheerleaders?
LA to get is first male cheerleader.
Homophobes ![]()
Who cares if someone is gay ?????
Funny thing is most Male Cheerleaders likely bang more chicks in a football season than all of you have in your lives ...
Homophobes ![]()
Who cares if someone is gay ?????
Funny thing is most Male Cheerleaders likely bang more chicks in a football season than all of you have in your lives ...
Has nothing to do with being anti-g@y or “homophobic.” The point of cheerleaders at a football game is merely for eye candy between plays or one of the intermissions. It’s really unnecessary.
But if a male cheerleader happens to be hetero, then he
probably is pulling in some tail.
The ones that are genuine “Homophobes” are afraid that they
might be g@y and it scares them. I have
a friend like that.
Has nothing to do with being anti-g@y or “homophobic.” The point of cheerleaders at a football game is merely for eye candy between plays or one of the intermissions. It’s really unnecessary.
But if a male cheerleader happens to be hetero, then he
probably is pulling in some tail.
The ones that are genuine “Homophobes” are afraid that they
might be g@y and it scares them. I have
a friend like that.
Has nothing to do with being anti-g@y or “homophobic.” The point of cheerleaders at a football game is merely for eye candy between plays or one of the intermissions. It’s really unnecessary. But if a male cheerleader happens to be hetero, then he probably is pulling in some tail. BTW, I never liked either “Homophobe” or “Islamaphobe” because the majority of people that are labeled either of these don’t have a fear of homosexuals or Islamics; they just don’t like them. The ones that are genuine “Homophobes” are afraid that they might be g@y and it scares them. I have a friend like that.
Dont forget the NFL is Targeting women now ... So many commercials with women in jerseys watching or attending games ...Off the field the league is marketed as a drama filled Soap opera ...
Locally the Buffalo Jills wanted to add male cheeleaders in the mid 80`s
Has nothing to do with being anti-g@y or “homophobic.” The point of cheerleaders at a football game is merely for eye candy between plays or one of the intermissions. It’s really unnecessary. But if a male cheerleader happens to be hetero, then he probably is pulling in some tail. BTW, I never liked either “Homophobe” or “Islamaphobe” because the majority of people that are labeled either of these don’t have a fear of homosexuals or Islamics; they just don’t like them. The ones that are genuine “Homophobes” are afraid that they might be g@y and it scares them. I have a friend like that.
Dont forget the NFL is Targeting women now ... So many commercials with women in jerseys watching or attending games ...Off the field the league is marketed as a drama filled Soap opera ...
Locally the Buffalo Jills wanted to add male cheeleaders in the mid 80`s
Dont forget the NFL is Targeting women now ... So many commercials with women in jerseys watching or attending games ...Off the field the league is marketed as a drama filled Soap opera ...
Locally the Buffalo Jills wanted to add male cheeleaders in the mid 80`s
Dont forget the NFL is Targeting women now ... So many commercials with women in jerseys watching or attending games ...Off the field the league is marketed as a drama filled Soap opera ...
Locally the Buffalo Jills wanted to add male cheeleaders in the mid 80`s
https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/male-cheerleaders-are-making-nfl-history-this-season/
..and they talk funny..
https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/male-cheerleaders-are-making-nfl-history-this-season/
..and they talk funny..
Homophobes ![]()
Who cares if someone is happy ?????
Funny thing is most Male Cheerleaders likely bang more chicks in a football season than all of you have in your lives ...
Homophobes ![]()
Who cares if someone is happy ?????
Funny thing is most Male Cheerleaders likely bang more chicks in a football season than all of you have in your lives ...
These male cheerleaders are very suspect..
https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/male-cheerleaders-are-making-nfl-history-this-season/
..and they talk funny..
These male cheerleaders are very suspect..
https://nypost.com/2018/03/29/male-cheerleaders-are-making-nfl-history-this-season/
..and they talk funny..
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
When I hunker down to watch a football game the last thing I'm concerned about are the cheerleaders,
If they were to outright get rid of them all I probably wouldn't even notice
When I hunker down to watch a football game the last thing I'm concerned about are the cheerleaders,
If they were to outright get rid of them all I probably wouldn't even notice
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
When I hunker down to watch a football game the last thing I'm concerned about are the cheerleaders, If they were to outright get rid of them all I probably wouldn't even notice
Agree Brother
In fact the Buffalo Bills got rid of the JILLS in 2014 .... Nobody cares here
When I hunker down to watch a football game the last thing I'm concerned about are the cheerleaders, If they were to outright get rid of them all I probably wouldn't even notice
Agree Brother
In fact the Buffalo Bills got rid of the JILLS in 2014 .... Nobody cares here
LA Rams to get its first male cheerleader. Cant the NFL do anything right ? Couldnt they atleast allow cleveland to get female cheerleaders?
LA Rams to get its first male cheerleader. Cant the NFL do anything right ? Couldnt they atleast allow cleveland to get female cheerleaders?
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
Yeah who cares...in most high schools I've been in there are males on the cheer squad. Anyone that has an issue with men or women conducting cheers is coping with identity concerns.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
