• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Kid is turning twenty one and wants to go to Vegas advice

    «First Previous 12
    justliketoplay
    umgmu
    StumpTownStu
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 263
    Posts: 31
    «First Previous 12
     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 1:01 PM ET #26

    We also took a military vehicle tour around the strip and downtown that was mostly a tourist thing but my son loves hummers and I thought he would enjoy sitting shotgun in his loveable hummer vehicle in which he certainly did.

    They made a stop at the popular show store Pawn stars and we went inside and he bought some souvenirs inside and he has been watching that show for years and he loves it so that was a treat for him as well.

    Okay enough of the entertainment so on to the gambling part.

    He came home about two hundred fifty dollars to the plus and myself flirting with even and a pocket of chips I forgot to cash which was minimal but some additional profits none the less.

    I don't mean to brag or boast but I do know how to play the games 100% and know how to accept small wins and accumulate them for a profitable or a minimal loss outing for the day spent.

    My son was a 100% rookie and was limited to roulette and blackjack because I wanted to play Craps but was not about to give him a crash course on that by watching me play as I wanted him to play alongside of me to coach and teach him at a more slower and understandable pace.

    I had him sit next to me in blackjack so I could coach him whether to hit, stand, stay, double down, split ....etc...etc  because I do know basic strategy 100% and with that coupled with discipline, money management and self controll we were able to both do quite well coining our wins and putting some in our excess pile to continue to play in hopes of pocketing more money and placing more money to our table play money and pressing when deemed necessary.

    We played in so many new and old casinos and the kid had an awesome time downtown with the lights, Lazer show above as well as the zip lines.

    I have to tell you that downtown area is truly a fun filled time loaded with outdoor bars entertainment and casinos all around you in this remarkable Vegas light lit stretch of Vegas madness all for you to enjoy in a confined walking area.

    We played roulette at many places downtown but have to tell you that Circa was a blast and everyone there with staff made it oh so much enjoyable and fun.

    My son learned the two games we played most  (blackjack and Roulette) which incidentally we didn't play blindly we played with a modest system which doesn't make you kill it but will make you more times then not walk away with some small returns that do indeed add up with playing through out the day and I'm okay with that and I know that many that go to Las Vegas that are not okay to except small returns while playing a session of Roulette and Vegas happens to be okay with that one hundred percent!

    All and all we had a great time Gentleman filled with priceless memories that a Father and son most enjoyed immensely and I thank you all once again for posting and the only thing that worries me now is that my son wants to go back soon.....really soon.peace

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    We also took a military vehicle tour around the strip and downtown that was mostly a tourist thing but my son loves hummers and I thought he would enjoy sitting shotgun in his loveable hummer vehicle in which he certainly did.

    They made a stop at the popular show store Pawn stars and we went inside and he bought some souvenirs inside and he has been watching that show for years and he loves it so that was a treat for him as well.

    Okay enough of the entertainment so on to the gambling part.

    He came home about two hundred fifty dollars to the plus and myself flirting with even and a pocket of chips I forgot to cash which was minimal but some additional profits none the less.

    I don't mean to brag or boast but I do know how to play the games 100% and know how to accept small wins and accumulate them for a profitable or a minimal loss outing for the day spent.

    My son was a 100% rookie and was limited to roulette and blackjack because I wanted to play Craps but was not about to give him a crash course on that by watching me play as I wanted him to play alongside of me to coach and teach him at a more slower and understandable pace.

    I had him sit next to me in blackjack so I could coach him whether to hit, stand, stay, double down, split ....etc...etc  because I do know basic strategy 100% and with that coupled with discipline, money management and self controll we were able to both do quite well coining our wins and putting some in our excess pile to continue to play in hopes of pocketing more money and placing more money to our table play money and pressing when deemed necessary.

    We played in so many new and old casinos and the kid had an awesome time downtown with the lights, Lazer show above as well as the zip lines.

    I have to tell you that downtown area is truly a fun filled time loaded with outdoor bars entertainment and casinos all around you in this remarkable Vegas light lit stretch of Vegas madness all for you to enjoy in a confined walking area.

    We played roulette at many places downtown but have to tell you that Circa was a blast and everyone there with staff made it oh so much enjoyable and fun.

    My son learned the two games we played most  (blackjack and Roulette) which incidentally we didn't play blindly we played with a modest system which doesn't make you kill it but will make you more times then not walk away with some small returns that do indeed add up with playing through out the day and I'm okay with that and I know that many that go to Las Vegas that are not okay to except small returns while playing a session of Roulette and Vegas happens to be okay with that one hundred percent!

    All and all we had a great time Gentleman filled with priceless memories that a Father and son most enjoyed immensely and I thank you all once again for posting and the only thing that worries me now is that my son wants to go back soon.....really soon.peace

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 4:25 PM ET #27

    @justliketoplay

     Chicago was great...saw them in the day with Peter cetera.

    Hard Habit to Break, and You're the Inspiration are my favorites.

    A friend told me that Pitbull was good.

     

    Did you get to a hockey game, or Saginaw's deli at Circa.

    Any good food?an_popcorn

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     Chicago was great...saw them in the day with Peter cetera.

    Hard Habit to Break, and You're the Inspiration are my favorites.

    A friend told me that Pitbull was good.

     

    Did you get to a hockey game, or Saginaw's deli at Circa.

    Any good food?an_popcorn

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 6:48 PM ET #28

    @umgmu

     Made it to Circa but not for the corned beef sandwich because the only appetite when I was in there was the appetite to gamble but I will tell you this and that's I will be back sooner then I ever imagined because now I've created a kid that turned out to love that town of las Vegas and the next time we're there we will be taking in a delicious corned beef sandwich at the Circa because we will spend more time there.

    They as I have mentioned above have an outstanding and friendly staff notably a tattoo loving roulette dealer (she had several) named Vanessa that had a personality that was second to none!

    Food in Vegas? Well you know coming from such a diverse food coultured city like Chicago it really is hard to find any better but as far as meat goes Don's prime steakhouse at the Fountainbleu casino was indeed pricey (I had the Tomahawk steak which was over a duece) but as far as eating goes I always say don't cheat yourself treat yourself.

    Once again I'll be back soon and have that corned beef sandwich because indeed that is one of my favorite foods....a tasty and delicious corned beef sandwich.

    Someone at the Chicago concert in small talk was telling me about the Mob museum which he made sound quite interesting as well after myself telling him in which he knew as well about the time when the mob had a lot of influence in Las vegas back in the early days.

    Thanks bro for all of your posts and recommendations.peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     Made it to Circa but not for the corned beef sandwich because the only appetite when I was in there was the appetite to gamble but I will tell you this and that's I will be back sooner then I ever imagined because now I've created a kid that turned out to love that town of las Vegas and the next time we're there we will be taking in a delicious corned beef sandwich at the Circa because we will spend more time there.

    They as I have mentioned above have an outstanding and friendly staff notably a tattoo loving roulette dealer (she had several) named Vanessa that had a personality that was second to none!

    Food in Vegas? Well you know coming from such a diverse food coultured city like Chicago it really is hard to find any better but as far as meat goes Don's prime steakhouse at the Fountainbleu casino was indeed pricey (I had the Tomahawk steak which was over a duece) but as far as eating goes I always say don't cheat yourself treat yourself.

    Once again I'll be back soon and have that corned beef sandwich because indeed that is one of my favorite foods....a tasty and delicious corned beef sandwich.

    Someone at the Chicago concert in small talk was telling me about the Mob museum which he made sound quite interesting as well after myself telling him in which he knew as well about the time when the mob had a lot of influence in Las vegas back in the early days.

    Thanks bro for all of your posts and recommendations.peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 11:23 PM ET #29

    @justliketoplay

     Chicago is great though it has been some bit of time since I saw them. Probably not the show I would take a kid to for his 21st birthday but a memory with dad is a memory with dad. If he doesn't appreciate now, he will appreciate it immensely 20 years from now. Pitbull also puts on a hell of a show. It's crazy to think about how many hits he has. Was just talking about this a few weeks ago. You forget about some because they have featured artists. Are he's the featured artist on some. He has been involved in a ton of hits though.

    Personally, I think you should've put some money in your boys pocket and let him sneak off for a different type of hummer tour but all and all, it sounds like it was a great trip. He might not realize it now but he will cherish it for a lifetime.

     

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     Chicago is great though it has been some bit of time since I saw them. Probably not the show I would take a kid to for his 21st birthday but a memory with dad is a memory with dad. If he doesn't appreciate now, he will appreciate it immensely 20 years from now. Pitbull also puts on a hell of a show. It's crazy to think about how many hits he has. Was just talking about this a few weeks ago. You forget about some because they have featured artists. Are he's the featured artist on some. He has been involved in a ton of hits though.

    Personally, I think you should've put some money in your boys pocket and let him sneak off for a different type of hummer tour but all and all, it sounds like it was a great trip. He might not realize it now but he will cherish it for a lifetime.

     

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2025 - 1:41 AM ET #30

    @StumpTownStu

     As crazy as this sounds my son loves Chicago and just may have every album released from them and that's no bullshit!

    He loves classic rock and we Have seen Chicago several times in the Chicago area touring with Doobie Brothers and at limited runs at the movies with special guest stars including Robin Thicke, Chris Daughtry, Steve Vai, Robert Randolph , Judith hill and Christone KINGFISH ingram(Chicago and friends) look it up the show was Fabulous!

    He loved Chicago at the Venetian (Them old bastards rocked the hell out of us.....no doubt!)

    We once went to a concert featuring Dennis Deyoung whom was the band Styx lead singer and heart whom played their led Zeppelin tribute as well which was outstanding in its own right.

    He was thirteen years old and took me for Father's Day and loved the band Styx himself in which he phoned in relentlessly to win the tickets because it was a call in contest only and the only way to obtain the tickets to the concert. (Local radio station in Chicago called The drive and they were sixth row dead center!)

    During the break between bands with Heart to be playing next a young lady tapped me on the shoulder and asked me politely.... excuse me is this here your son? I replied yes it is and she said well I am sitting right behind you and couldn't help but notice that your son was singing everyone of his songs note per note (this is a true story) and I have a sixteen year old daughter and for the life of me can NOT get her to like classic rock no matter what I do and I am so impressed that if I can do anything for you and your son in the future just call me and let me know and I said thank you and enjoy the rest of the show.

    When she went back to her seat I looked at the card that she gave me and she was associated and affiliated quite heavily with Clear channel which was a promoter of many classic rock bands and modern music of all types.

    Don't you think I wanted to take him to the chicken ranch or a strip club? He did not want to as he is highly dedicated to his girlfriend since high school but I tried just the same and his desire was Music and Gambling while there and that's a shame because I wanted to go check out some fine bitches dancing and sit him in the front row with a shitload of Washingtons! But hey I wasn't going to push it on the kid and have his young heart filled with guilt.....lol

    Thanks to you as well for posting Stump always a pleasureable insight. peace_5

     

     

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     As crazy as this sounds my son loves Chicago and just may have every album released from them and that's no bullshit!

    He loves classic rock and we Have seen Chicago several times in the Chicago area touring with Doobie Brothers and at limited runs at the movies with special guest stars including Robin Thicke, Chris Daughtry, Steve Vai, Robert Randolph , Judith hill and Christone KINGFISH ingram(Chicago and friends) look it up the show was Fabulous!

    He loved Chicago at the Venetian (Them old bastards rocked the hell out of us.....no doubt!)

    We once went to a concert featuring Dennis Deyoung whom was the band Styx lead singer and heart whom played their led Zeppelin tribute as well which was outstanding in its own right.

    He was thirteen years old and took me for Father's Day and loved the band Styx himself in which he phoned in relentlessly to win the tickets because it was a call in contest only and the only way to obtain the tickets to the concert. (Local radio station in Chicago called The drive and they were sixth row dead center!)

    During the break between bands with Heart to be playing next a young lady tapped me on the shoulder and asked me politely.... excuse me is this here your son? I replied yes it is and she said well I am sitting right behind you and couldn't help but notice that your son was singing everyone of his songs note per note (this is a true story) and I have a sixteen year old daughter and for the life of me can NOT get her to like classic rock no matter what I do and I am so impressed that if I can do anything for you and your son in the future just call me and let me know and I said thank you and enjoy the rest of the show.

    When she went back to her seat I looked at the card that she gave me and she was associated and affiliated quite heavily with Clear channel which was a promoter of many classic rock bands and modern music of all types.

    Don't you think I wanted to take him to the chicken ranch or a strip club? He did not want to as he is highly dedicated to his girlfriend since high school but I tried just the same and his desire was Music and Gambling while there and that's a shame because I wanted to go check out some fine bitches dancing and sit him in the front row with a shitload of Washingtons! But hey I wasn't going to push it on the kid and have his young heart filled with guilt.....lol

    Thanks to you as well for posting Stump always a pleasureable insight. peace_5

     

     

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2025 - 2:10 AM ET #31

    @justliketoplay

     All sounds great. I was about 22 or so the first time I saw Chicago so it doesn't sound that crazy actually. Youth will always find their way to classic rock. Glad your son did right by his lady. There are some real piranhas and barracudas in Vegas. As he gets older, this trip will only grow in meaning. I guarantee he will cherish it for his entire life.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     All sounds great. I was about 22 or so the first time I saw Chicago so it doesn't sound that crazy actually. Youth will always find their way to classic rock. Glad your son did right by his lady. There are some real piranhas and barracudas in Vegas. As he gets older, this trip will only grow in meaning. I guarantee he will cherish it for his entire life.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,651
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,530
    • PART DEUX 251
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.