• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Kid is turning twenty one and wants to go to Vegas advice

    12 Next Last»
    justliketoplay
    umgmu
    macksonJustin
    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 263
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 10:26 PM ET #1

    I have been to Vegas from 1979-2014 about fifty to seventy times in this span but have not been there in over ten years any advice besides the strip downtown , helicopter rides and strippers that should be a memorable experience for me and my son from those that have been there recently?

    Thanks to those with serious replies in advance peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I have been to Vegas from 1979-2014 about fifty to seventy times in this span but have not been there in over ten years any advice besides the strip downtown , helicopter rides and strippers that should be a memorable experience for me and my son from those that have been there recently?

    Thanks to those with serious replies in advance peace_5

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 11:57 PM ET #2

    Circa Sports Book and the Deli on the floor by the book.

    Try the Corned Beef Sandwichan_popcorn.

    VSIN is near the book and Derek Stephen's the owner is around during March madness.

    I stay at the Venetian and the gondola ride and some of the food and shopping is good.

    Hoover Dam trip is interesting.

    The Sphere is fun but long lines and the food isn't worth it.

    Hash Hash a Go Go is great for breakfast.

    The Mob Museum is fun..allow 2-3 hours.

     

     

    Reply

    Circa Sports Book and the Deli on the floor by the book.

    Try the Corned Beef Sandwichan_popcorn.

    VSIN is near the book and Derek Stephen's the owner is around during March madness.

    I stay at the Venetian and the gondola ride and some of the food and shopping is good.

    Hoover Dam trip is interesting.

    The Sphere is fun but long lines and the food isn't worth it.

    Hash Hash a Go Go is great for breakfast.

    The Mob Museum is fun..allow 2-3 hours.

     

     

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2025 - 12:14 AM ET #3

    @umgmu

     Thanks bro I love a good corned beef sandwich and will heed most of your advice given.peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     Thanks bro I love a good corned beef sandwich and will heed most of your advice given.peace_5

     
    macksonJustin
    macksonJustin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2025
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2025 - 6:33 AM ET #4

    @justliketoplay

     Check out Red Rock Canyon for scenic hikes or try the Omega Mart immersive art experience. A visit to the Neon Museum or a day trip to Valley of Fire could also be memorable!

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     Check out Red Rock Canyon for scenic hikes or try the Omega Mart immersive art experience. A visit to the Neon Museum or a day trip to Valley of Fire could also be memorable!

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2025 - 10:03 AM ET #5

    @macksonJustin

     Thanks to you as well Mackpeace_5

    We're there for four days and have already booked concerts to see Chicago at Venetian and pitbull at the fountainbleau wanted to see scorpions but due to Mikey Dee's illness they cancelled until August and we will be there before then, not to mention a Hummer tour down the strip and downtown Fremont strip.

    But doing it mostly for my kids entertainment as well as mine yes. I also bought him a casino gambling for dummies book for him to read on the airplane trip there to make him a bit more knowledgeable on the casino games which he has no idea on how to play. But if he sits/stands next to me on the tables, he'll be in good shape. Been there done thatpeace

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @macksonJustin

     Thanks to you as well Mackpeace_5

    We're there for four days and have already booked concerts to see Chicago at Venetian and pitbull at the fountainbleau wanted to see scorpions but due to Mikey Dee's illness they cancelled until August and we will be there before then, not to mention a Hummer tour down the strip and downtown Fremont strip.

    But doing it mostly for my kids entertainment as well as mine yes. I also bought him a casino gambling for dummies book for him to read on the airplane trip there to make him a bit more knowledgeable on the casino games which he has no idea on how to play. But if he sits/stands next to me on the tables, he'll be in good shape. Been there done thatpeace

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2025 - 1:00 AM ET #6

    @justliketoplay

     peace_5...I agree with Red Rock Canyon.

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     peace_5...I agree with Red Rock Canyon.

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2025 - 1:02 AM ET #7

    @justliketoplay

     The Deli is called Saginaw's...owner is from Michigan like Derek Stevens the owner if Circa...which has a great outdoor pool area.

     

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     The Deli is called Saginaw's...owner is from Michigan like Derek Stevens the owner if Circa...which has a great outdoor pool area.

     

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2025 - 1:10 AM ET #8

    Lavo, Canonita, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Prime Burger, Buddy V's, Grimaldi Pizza, Yardbird all are good dining options in the Venetian.

    Lots of 'ladies' hang out at the Venetian an_wink around the craps tables, blackjack tables, roulette area.

     

    Reply

    Lavo, Canonita, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Prime Burger, Buddy V's, Grimaldi Pizza, Yardbird all are good dining options in the Venetian.

    Lots of 'ladies' hang out at the Venetian an_wink around the craps tables, blackjack tables, roulette area.

     

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2025 - 10:51 AM ET #9

    @umgmu

     peace_5L

    Lavo, Canonita, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Prime Burger, Buddy V's, Grimaldi Pizza, Yardbird all are good dining options in the Venetian.

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     peace_5L

    Lavo, Canonita, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, Prime Burger, Buddy V's, Grimaldi Pizza, Yardbird all are good dining options in the Venetian.

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2025 - 10:55 AM ET #10

    @umgmu

     peace_5

    Lots of 'ladies' hang out at the Venetian an_wink around the craps tables, blackjack tables, roulette areas.

    Awesome I just hope the ladies hanging out at the tables at the Venetian are of the various ages...young for me and older for him.bigsmile

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     peace_5

    Lots of 'ladies' hang out at the Venetian an_wink around the craps tables, blackjack tables, roulette areas.

    Awesome I just hope the ladies hanging out at the tables at the Venetian are of the various ages...young for me and older for him.bigsmile

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 1:31 AM ET #11

    @justliketoplay

     Take him to see the underground tunnels 

    in the NORTH SIDE of Vegas.  peace_5

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     Take him to see the underground tunnels 

    in the NORTH SIDE of Vegas.  peace_5

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 9:49 AM ET #12

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I remember my grandmother being in her mid ninety's (God bless her) and I was talking to her at my mom's kitchen table and I told her something that fascinated her. (Though I Don't remember exactly what at this time)

    She turned around looked directly to me and said, Son I have lived many of years and everyday I still appear to learn something new everyday.

    For myself in my sixties I find that statement from her to be a very well stated statement in my own life.

    Though I do NOT intend to take my son nor myself to go to your recommended destination. I did order the book written by Brian Matthew titled: Beneath the neon lights because now you just told me something that I myself have never known about  after visiting las Vegas over fifty times in my life and now as my Grandmother told me at that kitchen table, I am telling you while I sit at mine.

    I am fascinated and never knew this had even existed! peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     I remember my grandmother being in her mid ninety's (God bless her) and I was talking to her at my mom's kitchen table and I told her something that fascinated her. (Though I Don't remember exactly what at this time)

    She turned around looked directly to me and said, Son I have lived many of years and everyday I still appear to learn something new everyday.

    For myself in my sixties I find that statement from her to be a very well stated statement in my own life.

    Though I do NOT intend to take my son nor myself to go to your recommended destination. I did order the book written by Brian Matthew titled: Beneath the neon lights because now you just told me something that I myself have never known about  after visiting las Vegas over fifty times in my life and now as my Grandmother told me at that kitchen table, I am telling you while I sit at mine.

    I am fascinated and never knew this had even existed! peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 5:37 PM ET #13

    Peppermint Hippo, maybe?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Peppermint Hippo, maybe?

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 6:52 PM ET #14

    @StumpTownStu

     Peppermint Hippo, Maybe?

    Yes Maybe thank you!

    I looked into this club you mentioned and it definitely appears to be a very classy and very reputable establishment.peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Peppermint Hippo, Maybe?

    Yes Maybe thank you!

    I looked into this club you mentioned and it definitely appears to be a very classy and very reputable establishment.peace_5

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 8:57 PM ET #15

    @justliketoplay

     Yes to peppermint hippothumbs_up

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     Yes to peppermint hippothumbs_up

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 8:57 PM ET #16

    @justliketoplay

     When are you going?

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     When are you going?

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2025 - 9:24 PM ET #17

    @umgmu

     Midweek of this up and coming week

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     Midweek of this up and coming week

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2025 - 9:29 AM ET #18

    @justliketoplay

    I did it for my oldest 21st 2 years ago.  If you have a VIP host get free rooms and have picked up by limo. If you don’t then just pay for a limo and get picked up in style. If you are staying at Circa their limos are stocked with beer, champagne and liquor. You get your own limo as them to get a bottom of champagne and glasses. 

    Rent a daybed or cabana at the Cosmo, Resorts World, Virgin or Mandalay Bay. Circa pool is great for sports betting by the pool. 

    Get them into the club with a top flight DJ. Bottle service isn’t necessary. 

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

    I did it for my oldest 21st 2 years ago.  If you have a VIP host get free rooms and have picked up by limo. If you don’t then just pay for a limo and get picked up in style. If you are staying at Circa their limos are stocked with beer, champagne and liquor. You get your own limo as them to get a bottom of champagne and glasses. 

    Rent a daybed or cabana at the Cosmo, Resorts World, Virgin or Mandalay Bay. Circa pool is great for sports betting by the pool. 

    Get them into the club with a top flight DJ. Bottle service isn’t necessary. 

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2025 - 9:15 PM ET #19

    @jesron1269

     Thank you jesron I am calling my casino host tomorrow to see what she can do. I've been told it wasn't worth getting a limo cause of the short distance to the hotel (Venetian) but it is kind of priceless and a memorable experience that will last the kid a lifetime long after I'm gone.... I'm in!peace_5

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Thank you jesron I am calling my casino host tomorrow to see what she can do. I've been told it wasn't worth getting a limo cause of the short distance to the hotel (Venetian) but it is kind of priceless and a memorable experience that will last the kid a lifetime long after I'm gone.... I'm in!peace_5

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2025 - 11:41 PM ET #20

    @justliketoplay

    Your welcome. Enjoy this coming of age with him. The limo sets the stage of the weekend. Also can rent the sports den at the linq for the price of food and beverage on non NFL and March madness days really cheap. Start him off on the road to degenerate status properly haha. 

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

    Your welcome. Enjoy this coming of age with him. The limo sets the stage of the weekend. Also can rent the sports den at the linq for the price of food and beverage on non NFL and March madness days really cheap. Start him off on the road to degenerate status properly haha. 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37796
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2025 - 11:41 PM ET #21

    This trip and our trip to Nola after 21 he still talks about all the time.  

    Reply

    This trip and our trip to Nola after 21 he still talks about all the time.  

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2025 - 1:19 PM ET #22

    @justliketoplay

     I agree with Jesron...do it up right...its about making memoriesthumbs_up.

    When my father was well enough to travel ( with cancer) we went to San Diego, AZ and Vegas...34 years later I remember that trip fondly.

    Have a wonderful time.

    Btw, the WCC and Big West tourneys should be in town next week.

    Could be fun to watch live or a Vegas Golden Knights game, which is a great experience, fan friendly.

    I had a host years ago and got a free ticket and limo ride to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight in 2015.

    Sat next to mark walhberg and Charles Barkley.

     

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     I agree with Jesron...do it up right...its about making memoriesthumbs_up.

    When my father was well enough to travel ( with cancer) we went to San Diego, AZ and Vegas...34 years later I remember that trip fondly.

    Have a wonderful time.

    Btw, the WCC and Big West tourneys should be in town next week.

    Could be fun to watch live or a Vegas Golden Knights game, which is a great experience, fan friendly.

    I had a host years ago and got a free ticket and limo ride to the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight in 2015.

    Sat next to mark walhberg and Charles Barkley.

     

     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2025 - 3:49 PM ET #23

    @umgmu

     Ha! Vegas and Barkley definitely go hand and hand ....A -V.I.P. blackjack hand at the gambling table that is

    I remember roped off sections in Vegas with Charles playing one on one with the dealer in the high limits room at the MGM.

    Yes! Vegas hockey is a darn good idea and are indeed playing at their venue during our stay so will look into that thanks. peace_5

    Limo was to be booked but it turns out after I called that they wanted us to go to baggage claim so we would see our limo service holding up the sign with our name upon it and be taken to our limo but since we have no luggage checked and going just with carry-ons I didn't want to have us go to baggage claim and take away the element of surprise. 

    So after talking to the concierge they assured me that I could walk right out of from the airport front doors and have limos right there at my disposal and work out a deal right there and then and most likely encounter a better rate than booking it in advance and then can tell the kid hop in son let's take the ride to the hotel first class. an_2drinks

    Thanks to all whom have chimed in to give me Traveling advice for me and my twenty one year old kid to have memories that will last us both a lifetime!peace

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    @umgmu

     Ha! Vegas and Barkley definitely go hand and hand ....A -V.I.P. blackjack hand at the gambling table that is

    I remember roped off sections in Vegas with Charles playing one on one with the dealer in the high limits room at the MGM.

    Yes! Vegas hockey is a darn good idea and are indeed playing at their venue during our stay so will look into that thanks. peace_5

    Limo was to be booked but it turns out after I called that they wanted us to go to baggage claim so we would see our limo service holding up the sign with our name upon it and be taken to our limo but since we have no luggage checked and going just with carry-ons I didn't want to have us go to baggage claim and take away the element of surprise. 

    So after talking to the concierge they assured me that I could walk right out of from the airport front doors and have limos right there at my disposal and work out a deal right there and then and most likely encounter a better rate than booking it in advance and then can tell the kid hop in son let's take the ride to the hotel first class. an_2drinks

    Thanks to all whom have chimed in to give me Traveling advice for me and my twenty one year old kid to have memories that will last us both a lifetime!peace

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 9:15 PM ET #24

    @justliketoplay

     With a few bucks in your pocket, you can always negotiate on the spot and enjoy making those memories peace_5win.

    I'm happy for you and your son.

     

    Reply

    @justliketoplay

     With a few bucks in your pocket, you can always negotiate on the spot and enjoy making those memories peace_5win.

    I'm happy for you and your son.

     

     
     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5763
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 12:26 PM ET #25

    Okay I'm back!

    Thanks again guys for your recommendations on my trip with my son to Vegas for his 21st birthday.

    Here are some highlights of my trip with my 21 year old kid that turned 21 on Tuesday 3/4/25 and we were in Vegas on Wednesday 3/5/25.

    Let's start with the band Chicago whom currently have residency at the Venetian:

    Those old fucks amazed the shit out of me and gave me a concert that I will never forget!

    First set I almost fell asleep good stuff but a lot of slower stuff that have must of been for the ladies and couples in the house.

    Second set....OMG these guys had the place rocking like it was the seventies and eighties all over again.

    They invited everyone up to the stage as they were playing the best of their best which is just to much to list and by the time that they played their closing song (25 or six to 4) the place (no bullshit) was in a ballistic mode including myself....yes it was that good.....go see them if you can.

    Pitbull Friday night at the new Fontainbleu casino which has to be the most prestigious place I have ever been to in my life!!

    This place was so extremely beautiful that it's hard for me to even begin to describe so I won't.

    Pitbull I gotta tell you was outstanding and even had this man in his sixties jumping up and down like it was my 21st birthday and NOT my son.

    His dancers are incredible Hot and since the venue was in Vegas and a twenty one and older show got very erotic and exotic and I have to say was a bit of a soft X rated show which was definitely okay with me and I wish at that moment that I was pitbull because he definitely let you know that he was the king of Vegas in the moment.

    Pitbull is a no nonsense all around good guy and I will patronize him and his shows because a lot of revenue from his shows go to good causes such as Slam charter schools (sports, leadership,arts, management) look it up he has several on YouTube about it's history.

    More to follow:

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    Okay I'm back!

    Thanks again guys for your recommendations on my trip with my son to Vegas for his 21st birthday.

    Here are some highlights of my trip with my 21 year old kid that turned 21 on Tuesday 3/4/25 and we were in Vegas on Wednesday 3/5/25.

    Let's start with the band Chicago whom currently have residency at the Venetian:

    Those old fucks amazed the shit out of me and gave me a concert that I will never forget!

    First set I almost fell asleep good stuff but a lot of slower stuff that have must of been for the ladies and couples in the house.

    Second set....OMG these guys had the place rocking like it was the seventies and eighties all over again.

    They invited everyone up to the stage as they were playing the best of their best which is just to much to list and by the time that they played their closing song (25 or six to 4) the place (no bullshit) was in a ballistic mode including myself....yes it was that good.....go see them if you can.

    Pitbull Friday night at the new Fontainbleu casino which has to be the most prestigious place I have ever been to in my life!!

    This place was so extremely beautiful that it's hard for me to even begin to describe so I won't.

    Pitbull I gotta tell you was outstanding and even had this man in his sixties jumping up and down like it was my 21st birthday and NOT my son.

    His dancers are incredible Hot and since the venue was in Vegas and a twenty one and older show got very erotic and exotic and I have to say was a bit of a soft X rated show which was definitely okay with me and I wish at that moment that I was pitbull because he definitely let you know that he was the king of Vegas in the moment.

    Pitbull is a no nonsense all around good guy and I will patronize him and his shows because a lot of revenue from his shows go to good causes such as Slam charter schools (sports, leadership,arts, management) look it up he has several on YouTube about it's history.

    More to follow:

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,648
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
    • PART DEUX 248
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,311
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,642
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.