• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Kate Middleton Conspiracy Theory

    «First Previous 12
    packersbackers
    jpitty
    StumpTownStu
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 572
    Posts: 33
    «First Previous 12
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2024 - 7:12 PM ET #26

    @jpitty

     

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @I-Got-5-On-It  Except now the announcement seems to be AI or some old version of her. This thread keeps taking on new life.  Doctors have been interviewed and called bullshit on her story. What a time to be alive.

    What other fairy tale stories does your asshole fill your head with?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @jpitty

     

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @I-Got-5-On-It  Except now the announcement seems to be AI or some old version of her. This thread keeps taking on new life.  Doctors have been interviewed and called bullshit on her story. What a time to be alive.

    What other fairy tale stories does your asshole fill your head with?

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2024 - 10:20 PM ET #27

    @packersbackers

     What exactly are you talking about? I simply said that the story now seems to have switched to AI. A doctor was interviewed immediately after her post calling  her story unrealistic regarding protocol. 

    Did I once in the post say that I was asserting those storylines as fact? No. 


     

    Reply

    @packersbackers

     What exactly are you talking about? I simply said that the story now seems to have switched to AI. A doctor was interviewed immediately after her post calling  her story unrealistic regarding protocol. 

    Did I once in the post say that I was asserting those storylines as fact? No. 


     

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2024 - 8:37 AM ET #28

    Post 27: professional troll back tracking an_praise

    Post 24: written in the style by someone who believes what they wrote an_light

     

    Given your earlier stated clownish position of life just being an AI simulation thejester, It's okay for someone like yourself to believe in fairy tales as has been this entire thread's content of nonsense,,,,however, be a man and stand behind what you post and believe in, rather than being Cinderella's secret ruby flip flops. peace_5

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Post 27: professional troll back tracking an_praise

    Post 24: written in the style by someone who believes what they wrote an_light

     

    Given your earlier stated clownish position of life just being an AI simulation thejester, It's okay for someone like yourself to believe in fairy tales as has been this entire thread's content of nonsense,,,,however, be a man and stand behind what you post and believe in, rather than being Cinderella's secret ruby flip flops. peace_5

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 1:28 PM ET #29

     

    @packersbackers

    Coming from a clown I will take your troll comment as a compliment. 

    I was somewhat being facetious by saying the ridiculous world we live in is a simulation, but it’s no less absurd than some unknown deity creating the planet and all creatures, then telling them all to do as I say or face eternal hellfire. 

    I clearly triggered you with that simulation comment. It tends to do that to  Jesus freaks who try to push their bullshit on everyone else. 

    You’re one of the biggest punks on this board and I guarantee you if I ever met you in person you wouldn’t say half of what you do here. 

     

     

    Reply

     

    @packersbackers

    Coming from a clown I will take your troll comment as a compliment. 

    I was somewhat being facetious by saying the ridiculous world we live in is a simulation, but it’s no less absurd than some unknown deity creating the planet and all creatures, then telling them all to do as I say or face eternal hellfire. 

    I clearly triggered you with that simulation comment. It tends to do that to  Jesus freaks who try to push their bullshit on everyone else. 

    You’re one of the biggest punks on this board and I guarantee you if I ever met you in person you wouldn’t say half of what you do here. 

     

     

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 2:51 PM ET #30

    @jpitty

     

    You sound like a authentic real life tough guy that i would want to steer clear of an_nailbiter,,,

    posting in bold an_nailbiter,,,

    along with that "in person" wanna fight an_nailbiteran_nailbiter type anonymous online flex,,,

    You really scared me with post 29 an_nailbiteran_nailbiteran_nailbiter

     

    Also, nice read with your Jesus analysis,,,am I really that obvious? Well, you nailed it spot on indeed an_lightan_lightan_light

     

    You really showed me who's boss an_popcorn an_popcornan_popcorn

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @jpitty

     

    You sound like a authentic real life tough guy that i would want to steer clear of an_nailbiter,,,

    posting in bold an_nailbiter,,,

    along with that "in person" wanna fight an_nailbiteran_nailbiter type anonymous online flex,,,

    You really scared me with post 29 an_nailbiteran_nailbiteran_nailbiter

     

    Also, nice read with your Jesus analysis,,,am I really that obvious? Well, you nailed it spot on indeed an_lightan_lightan_light

     

    You really showed me who's boss an_popcorn an_popcornan_popcorn

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 5:10 PM ET #31

    @packersbackers

    1.Not that I give a shit or need to explain, but the bold was done by mistake. I’m posting from my iPhone and hit the tab. 

    2. I stand by what I said that you wouldn’t say half the shit you say on this board to me or anyone else in person. It’s not a threat, it’s just fact. I said nothing about assaulting you or being tough. You just wouldn’t do it. 

    3. Nothing I said on any post on this thread was trolling anyone. I commented on the ridiculousness of having a monarchy and the fact that said monarchy pays media outlets to write daily stories about their every move. 

    4. The simulation post clearly bothered some of the Jesus freaks. I get it. Jesus freaks on every corner shove religious bullshit down everyone’s throats, but if anyone makes a comment that might delegitimize the entire premise. Jesus Freak then loses his mind and wants me aborted before birth.  an_roll_laughNot very Christian like. 

    5. You seem to like to twist people’s words and gaslight them regarding what was actually posted. People who do that usually have vaginas. 

    6. Nothing I said on this entire thread was inflammatory enough to have someone advocate me being aborted before birth or you claiming my asshole was infusing my brain with more bullshit or whatever you said. 

    Totally ridiculous, but carryon dude, I’ve been on this board for over 20 years and never had a problem with anyone until you. 

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    @packersbackers

    1.Not that I give a shit or need to explain, but the bold was done by mistake. I’m posting from my iPhone and hit the tab. 

    2. I stand by what I said that you wouldn’t say half the shit you say on this board to me or anyone else in person. It’s not a threat, it’s just fact. I said nothing about assaulting you or being tough. You just wouldn’t do it. 

    3. Nothing I said on any post on this thread was trolling anyone. I commented on the ridiculousness of having a monarchy and the fact that said monarchy pays media outlets to write daily stories about their every move. 

    4. The simulation post clearly bothered some of the Jesus freaks. I get it. Jesus freaks on every corner shove religious bullshit down everyone’s throats, but if anyone makes a comment that might delegitimize the entire premise. Jesus Freak then loses his mind and wants me aborted before birth.  an_roll_laughNot very Christian like. 

    5. You seem to like to twist people’s words and gaslight them regarding what was actually posted. People who do that usually have vaginas. 

    6. Nothing I said on this entire thread was inflammatory enough to have someone advocate me being aborted before birth or you claiming my asshole was infusing my brain with more bullshit or whatever you said. 

    Totally ridiculous, but carryon dude, I’ve been on this board for over 20 years and never had a problem with anyone until you. 

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2024 - 6:14 PM ET #32

    @jpitty

    I'm not into reading vagina monologues,,,surely your word salad wants to beat me up because you feel offended and threatened,,,I'm really really scared now,,,being a Jesus freak and all,,,please don't beat me up because I opposed your digital simulation ideology and that Kate's cancer announcement wasnt a deep fake A.I. an_nailbiter

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @jpitty

    I'm not into reading vagina monologues,,,surely your word salad wants to beat me up because you feel offended and threatened,,,I'm really really scared now,,,being a Jesus freak and all,,,please don't beat me up because I opposed your digital simulation ideology and that Kate's cancer announcement wasnt a deep fake A.I. an_nailbiter

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2024 - 1:53 PM ET #33

    @jpitty

     PB isn't a Jesus freak. His people killed Christ. The only Jesus he knows cuts his lawn.

    @packersbackers

     To anyone who doesn't know, this dude is my brother from another mother and these are just jokes. I love the Jewish people. My Godsons are Jewish. PBs my dude. Tons of great actors and comedians. Probably some scientific achievements in there. Robert DeNiro's character from Casino. That's all I got. Barbara Streisand. Iconic.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @jpitty

     PB isn't a Jesus freak. His people killed Christ. The only Jesus he knows cuts his lawn.

    @packersbackers

     To anyone who doesn't know, this dude is my brother from another mother and these are just jokes. I love the Jewish people. My Godsons are Jewish. PBs my dude. Tons of great actors and comedians. Probably some scientific achievements in there. Robert DeNiro's character from Casino. That's all I got. Barbara Streisand. Iconic.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.