Kate Middleton Conspiracy Theory
Who cares?! I don't give a sh1t
No one asked you if you give a shit. But for some reason you feel it necessary to comment that you don't give a shit. It isn't exactly high on my list either but would still be interested to know what exact is the conspiracy.
Who cares?! I don't give a sh1t
No one asked you if you give a shit. But for some reason you feel it necessary to comment that you don't give a shit. It isn't exactly high on my list either but would still be interested to know what exact is the conspiracy.
Yo she’s got a nice face and all but the other brother’s wife is THICC
can we talk about that one instead ?
Yo she’s got a nice face and all but the other brother’s wife is THICC
can we talk about that one instead ?
I don't understand. What is the conspiracy?
That she's hospitalized or dead. Apparently hadn't been seen. Then they release a photo of her and her kids where it looks like she was photoshopped in.
I don't understand. What is the conspiracy?
That she's hospitalized or dead. Apparently hadn't been seen. Then they release a photo of her and her kids where it looks like she was photoshopped in.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: I don't understand. What is the conspiracy? That she's hospitalized or dead. Apparently hadn't been seen. Then they release a photo of her and her kids where it looks like she was photoshopped in.
Wow. That would be insane. But not a shocker with this royal family. I spent some time in London over New Years. It is crazy how much their lives are discussed on the daily.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: I don't understand. What is the conspiracy? That she's hospitalized or dead. Apparently hadn't been seen. Then they release a photo of her and her kids where it looks like she was photoshopped in.
Wow. That would be insane. But not a shocker with this royal family. I spent some time in London over New Years. It is crazy how much their lives are discussed on the daily.
@jesron1269
They pay the press in the UK and they pay them here to plant stories on a fucking daily.
It’s some of the dumbest shit ever conceived, but people suck it up so it never stops.
The idea that someone has “royal” blood and their loyal subjects should pay taxes to ensure they live a life of leisure/luxury is living proof that 80% of the population is dumb as piss.
(Please nobody lecture me on the amount of tourism revenue they bring in)
This has to be a simulation. This shit is too absurd for it not to be. Sorry for the rant.
@jesron1269
They pay the press in the UK and they pay them here to plant stories on a fucking daily.
It’s some of the dumbest shit ever conceived, but people suck it up so it never stops.
The idea that someone has “royal” blood and their loyal subjects should pay taxes to ensure they live a life of leisure/luxury is living proof that 80% of the population is dumb as piss.
(Please nobody lecture me on the amount of tourism revenue they bring in)
This has to be a simulation. This shit is too absurd for it not to be. Sorry for the rant.
Always found her unattractive to the max, from day one.
Peeps be telling me "she's so beautiful".
Zero agreement here. But that Pippa chick...... she was the hot one by a landslide.
Always found her unattractive to the max, from day one.
Peeps be telling me "she's so beautiful".
Zero agreement here. But that Pippa chick...... she was the hot one by a landslide.
@packersbackers
I’m asserting that we are living in a computer generated simulation.
I don’t want to insult anyone, but this shit certainly wasn’t created by a white guy that looks like a member of the Beegees.
come the fuck on.
@packersbackers
I’m asserting that we are living in a computer generated simulation.
I don’t want to insult anyone, but this shit certainly wasn’t created by a white guy that looks like a member of the Beegees.
come the fuck on.
@benhogan76
So what exactly do you mean by that? I’m assuming you’re a “Christian” and my statement triggered you into wanting someone who doesn’t buy into your man made fantasy exterminated before birth.
I don’t give a fuck what you believe and if believing makes you not be a scumbag, then I’m all for it.
However, it’s always funny to see the venom come out in you so called “Christians” wheneve someone doesn’t buy what you’re selling.
@benhogan76
So what exactly do you mean by that? I’m assuming you’re a “Christian” and my statement triggered you into wanting someone who doesn’t buy into your man made fantasy exterminated before birth.
I don’t give a fuck what you believe and if believing makes you not be a scumbag, then I’m all for it.
However, it’s always funny to see the venom come out in you so called “Christians” wheneve someone doesn’t buy what you’re selling.
@packersbackers I’m asserting that we are living in a computer generated simulation. I don’t want to insult anyone, but this shit certainly wasn’t created by a white guy that looks like a member of the Beegees. come the fuck on.
If you're referring to Jesus, he didn't create the world. God did. And he didn't really look like a white hippie. Probably more like a modern ethnic Jewish person.
@packersbackers I’m asserting that we are living in a computer generated simulation. I don’t want to insult anyone, but this shit certainly wasn’t created by a white guy that looks like a member of the Beegees. come the fuck on.
If you're referring to Jesus, he didn't create the world. God did. And he didn't really look like a white hippie. Probably more like a modern ethnic Jewish person.
Well it was all over the UK papers today that she has just been diagnosed with cancer ![]()
so hence all the so called cover ups, fake photos, silence etc,, she and her family probably just wanted some privacy to deal with this but were forced to make this news public
Well it was all over the UK papers today that she has just been diagnosed with cancer ![]()
so hence all the so called cover ups, fake photos, silence etc,, she and her family probably just wanted some privacy to deal with this but were forced to make this news public
@I-Got-5-On-It
Except now the announcement seems to be AI or some old version of her. This thread keeps taking on new life.
Doctors have been interviewed and called bullshit on her story. What a time to be alive.
@I-Got-5-On-It
Except now the announcement seems to be AI or some old version of her. This thread keeps taking on new life.
Doctors have been interviewed and called bullshit on her story. What a time to be alive.
Yo she’s got a nice face and all but the other brother’s wife is THICC can we talk about that one instead ?
Yo she’s got a nice face and all but the other brother’s wife is THICC can we talk about that one instead ?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
