• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Kate McKinnon on the Verizen Commercials

    «First Previous 12
    StumpTownStu
    Doja45
    spockgato
    BackCourt
    lennon65
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 950
    Posts: 39
    «First Previous 12
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 12:25 AM ET #26

    A couple months ago I called the dude a racist. Semi jokingly but in all seriousness just the same. He responded but it didn't turn into a big thing. I almost responded to the response but figured it best left be and leaving his words final because at the end of the day, midnight knows how I feel about him as a person. And he knows we're cool. And I know we're cool. Absent of the same rapport though, and to a dude in his 80s, that shit probably sounded raw as fuck. You know I like both of you motherfuckers so I'm like, "Can't we all just get along." He and I started off talking shit in the beginning but it mellowed out quickly. I don't know why he tried to jump in and clown you. I realize he hung a fastball out there and it would've been hard not to take that one yard.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    A couple months ago I called the dude a racist. Semi jokingly but in all seriousness just the same. He responded but it didn't turn into a big thing. I almost responded to the response but figured it best left be and leaving his words final because at the end of the day, midnight knows how I feel about him as a person. And he knows we're cool. And I know we're cool. Absent of the same rapport though, and to a dude in his 80s, that shit probably sounded raw as fuck. You know I like both of you motherfuckers so I'm like, "Can't we all just get along." He and I started off talking shit in the beginning but it mellowed out quickly. I don't know why he tried to jump in and clown you. I realize he hung a fastball out there and it would've been hard not to take that one yard.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 12:27 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I. I bet she could give me a lil chub Hiyoooo

    For sure unless you're a broke dicker. You probably couldn't make her wet though.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I. I bet she could give me a lil chub Hiyoooo

    For sure unless you're a broke dicker. You probably couldn't make her wet though.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 12:41 AM ET #28

    @StumpTownStu

     Touché my man 

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Touché my man 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 1:49 AM ET #29

    Dagnabbit , son of a gun ,

    disaster happens , trouble is fun

    flappin’ your gums ,

    talkin’ tawdry off of the cuff ,

    what’s the law ?

    Is there cause ? Is it just ?

    or is it just a bunch of motherfucckers thinkin’ too much ?

    pistols and guns , ice cream and deserted islands

    if you turn out a virgin , you took off the burden and in turn returned her to smilin’ 

    words at my service , a tourniquet to the times we live

    stop the bleedin’ 

    nonsense repeated

    if you’re nonchalant , stop it , this is dominance , this isn’t even

    or equal

    this is 53 to 3 and a gifted the field goal

    I’m real swole

    real Goliath

    peel off what ya feel , I see your fear , I see the child within

    diamonds glisten

    who gives a fucck ?

    who’s this bitcch Kristin McKinnon ? Is she slim or a chubb ?

    a dimwit ? A dunce ?

    Delicious titts with nipples when touched that instantly trigger her fingers to her clitoris for a rub ?

    why we fightin’ ?

    Why you talkin’ ?

    It’s a crime to take a life , not to say what’s on your mind , with your sirens and caution

    yellow tape !

    you dumb sons of bitcches come from apes

    and evolution is pisssed

    the baby head protrudin’ from the uterus with a huge grimace

    few envision , most follow

    just like most hoes get the load in the throat and go swallow

    opposed to yours though , Mrs. “ No Gobble “

    it’s no problem

    i’ll walk passed you without breaking stride

    and hold in all the laughter emanating inside……..

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Dagnabbit , son of a gun ,

    disaster happens , trouble is fun

    flappin’ your gums ,

    talkin’ tawdry off of the cuff ,

    what’s the law ?

    Is there cause ? Is it just ?

    or is it just a bunch of motherfucckers thinkin’ too much ?

    pistols and guns , ice cream and deserted islands

    if you turn out a virgin , you took off the burden and in turn returned her to smilin’ 

    words at my service , a tourniquet to the times we live

    stop the bleedin’ 

    nonsense repeated

    if you’re nonchalant , stop it , this is dominance , this isn’t even

    or equal

    this is 53 to 3 and a gifted the field goal

    I’m real swole

    real Goliath

    peel off what ya feel , I see your fear , I see the child within

    diamonds glisten

    who gives a fucck ?

    who’s this bitcch Kristin McKinnon ? Is she slim or a chubb ?

    a dimwit ? A dunce ?

    Delicious titts with nipples when touched that instantly trigger her fingers to her clitoris for a rub ?

    why we fightin’ ?

    Why you talkin’ ?

    It’s a crime to take a life , not to say what’s on your mind , with your sirens and caution

    yellow tape !

    you dumb sons of bitcches come from apes

    and evolution is pisssed

    the baby head protrudin’ from the uterus with a huge grimace

    few envision , most follow

    just like most hoes get the load in the throat and go swallow

    opposed to yours though , Mrs. “ No Gobble “

    it’s no problem

    i’ll walk passed you without breaking stride

    and hold in all the laughter emanating inside……..

     

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2021 - 6:01 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @Doja45  You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!"

     

    LOL....Wrong... You got it ass backwards...What we did, said and joked about in my day would get you fired or land you in jail today- Its a much much much more sensitive society today

     

    Its all prim and proper now- I hurt peoples feeling here by merely disagreeing with them on a sports pick...an_roll_laugh

     

    I mean kids are weak nowadays...Its not even disputable

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @Doja45  You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!"

     

    LOL....Wrong... You got it ass backwards...What we did, said and joked about in my day would get you fired or land you in jail today- Its a much much much more sensitive society today

     

    Its all prim and proper now- I hurt peoples feeling here by merely disagreeing with them on a sports pick...an_roll_laugh

     

    I mean kids are weak nowadays...Its not even disputable

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2021 - 6:50 PM ET #31

    Topic is...

    Would you Fuck Kate McKinnon if you and her were alone on a deserted island?

    My Answer is and will always be YES

    Especially if she took some Palm Tree Leaves and put them on her head and did her Shakira Impersonation

    an_tongueout

    an_clap

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Topic is...

    Would you Fuck Kate McKinnon if you and her were alone on a deserted island?

    My Answer is and will always be YES

    Especially if she took some Palm Tree Leaves and put them on her head and did her Shakira Impersonation

    an_tongueout

    an_clap

     

     

     

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2021 - 9:26 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @Doja45  You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!"   LOL....Wrong... You got it ass backwards...What we did, said and joked about in my day would get you fired or land you in jail today- Its a much much much more sensitive society today   Its all prim and proper now- I hurt peoples feeling here by merely disagreeing with them on a sports pick...   I mean kids are weak nowadays...Its not even disputable

    You can't say what I have ass backwards when I'm speaking of a specific person. One I'd like to think I know as well as any complete stranger on this website. And I'd like to think I know doja. I know we're from the same generation and have a similar sense of humor. I know he was cracking jokes and wasn't looking to actually insult mid's wife. It was just set up on a tee for him. I'm also a dude who has spent a ton of time around older gents and I know there are things that people in my generation joke about that would be unheard of to older dudes. For example, I make a lot of "happy" jokes. I include myself in them. Talking about "happy" shit is unheard of amongst older dudes. I was definitely raised old school and that's just some shit that's off limits. That's why I do it. It makes dudes uncomfortable. Likewise, you won't find a ton of old timers joking about wives are telling "Yo mamma" jokes. Midnight in his early 80s and an old school cat. Like a lot of guys from his generation, wives

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @Doja45  You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!"   LOL....Wrong... You got it ass backwards...What we did, said and joked about in my day would get you fired or land you in jail today- Its a much much much more sensitive society today   Its all prim and proper now- I hurt peoples feeling here by merely disagreeing with them on a sports pick...   I mean kids are weak nowadays...Its not even disputable

    You can't say what I have ass backwards when I'm speaking of a specific person. One I'd like to think I know as well as any complete stranger on this website. And I'd like to think I know doja. I know we're from the same generation and have a similar sense of humor. I know he was cracking jokes and wasn't looking to actually insult mid's wife. It was just set up on a tee for him. I'm also a dude who has spent a ton of time around older gents and I know there are things that people in my generation joke about that would be unheard of to older dudes. For example, I make a lot of "happy" jokes. I include myself in them. Talking about "happy" shit is unheard of amongst older dudes. I was definitely raised old school and that's just some shit that's off limits. That's why I do it. It makes dudes uncomfortable. Likewise, you won't find a ton of old timers joking about wives are telling "Yo mamma" jokes. Midnight in his early 80s and an old school cat. Like a lot of guys from his generation, wives

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2021 - 11:46 PM ET #33

    @StumpTownStu

     I don't know where you got that I'm in my 80's. Not even close. 

    You & doja may feel comfortable talking about getting your wife wet or not but not many in here don't think that's funny & I find it disrespectful towards your wife. Would your wife think it's as funny as you two do?

    As far as teeing something up, it doesn't mean you should take the swing. In fact, doja teed one up in another thread when he was talking about a weed whacker tool. You can write your own jokes about tools with that one. 

    You two are not the norm no matter how you try to spin it. Respect of our wives is not a generational thing.

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     I don't know where you got that I'm in my 80's. Not even close. 

    You & doja may feel comfortable talking about getting your wife wet or not but not many in here don't think that's funny & I find it disrespectful towards your wife. Would your wife think it's as funny as you two do?

    As far as teeing something up, it doesn't mean you should take the swing. In fact, doja teed one up in another thread when he was talking about a weed whacker tool. You can write your own jokes about tools with that one. 

    You two are not the norm no matter how you try to spin it. Respect of our wives is not a generational thing.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2021 - 1:07 AM ET #34

    @Midnight1

     Could've sworn you were in your 80s. Not sure where I got that. As far as talking about wives, it's not my shtick to disrespect anyone's wife, my own or otherwise. He made a crack about how my wife could probably give him a chub. A crack I set up. In the context of the joke, he isn't being disrespectful. It's not like he implied he could have his way with her or that she was in any way unvirtuous or anything. Just that she is probably attractive enough to cause arousal. And frankly, because I am not sensitive, and because she is attractive, I simply agreed but made it clear that he probably wouldn't much float her boat in return. His wife would probably give me a chub too. And likewise, even though I'm kind of slim jacked right now, she probably wouldn't look my way because she is true to Doja. I'm not a limp dicker so I didn't have to make some comment about his old lady or try to one up him.  He knows good and well she'd probably give me a chub. It goes without saying. Likewise, he knows good and well that I have the utmost respect for his wife and marriage. And I promise you he has respect for mines.

    As far as what's the norm, I think you're out of touch as to what the norm is or how dudes joke. And you're out of touch as to what is actual disrespect, and what is just a couple of dudes cracking jokes. And for the record, if you read what I wrote, I wasn't defending Doja'd comment, I was defending your response but you can take these things how you will.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Could've sworn you were in your 80s. Not sure where I got that. As far as talking about wives, it's not my shtick to disrespect anyone's wife, my own or otherwise. He made a crack about how my wife could probably give him a chub. A crack I set up. In the context of the joke, he isn't being disrespectful. It's not like he implied he could have his way with her or that she was in any way unvirtuous or anything. Just that she is probably attractive enough to cause arousal. And frankly, because I am not sensitive, and because she is attractive, I simply agreed but made it clear that he probably wouldn't much float her boat in return. His wife would probably give me a chub too. And likewise, even though I'm kind of slim jacked right now, she probably wouldn't look my way because she is true to Doja. I'm not a limp dicker so I didn't have to make some comment about his old lady or try to one up him.  He knows good and well she'd probably give me a chub. It goes without saying. Likewise, he knows good and well that I have the utmost respect for his wife and marriage. And I promise you he has respect for mines.

    As far as what's the norm, I think you're out of touch as to what the norm is or how dudes joke. And you're out of touch as to what is actual disrespect, and what is just a couple of dudes cracking jokes. And for the record, if you read what I wrote, I wasn't defending Doja'd comment, I was defending your response but you can take these things how you will.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2021 - 1:19 AM ET #35

    Hold on

    Slow down there , you Whippersnapper

    my fingers have sifted through shitt and I diddled a black girl

    in some instances and eras I’d be considered a criminal you miserable bastarddd

    hierarchy of the art I see , R.I.P . If you try to be smart , part my sea

    Holy Moses !

    Hit eject on the dentures I’ve

    never read anything I can remember minds

    filled with nonsense ,

    a vortex I’m aghast ,

    at your silliness and your sass

    report it to the mortician performing the clippings to the dead skin forming on your hands

    crusty like some old cake

    angry like they butted in line

    just cuz it’s the middle of the night doesn’t mean shut the lights what a fucckin’ surprise

    if your sense of humor is dense like a tumor get your aforementioned dentures and direct them directly towards your pooper

    so you can eat shittt and dine on the dung

    maybe in time you’ll smile before your time is up ……

     

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Hold on

    Slow down there , you Whippersnapper

    my fingers have sifted through shitt and I diddled a black girl

    in some instances and eras I’d be considered a criminal you miserable bastarddd

    hierarchy of the art I see , R.I.P . If you try to be smart , part my sea

    Holy Moses !

    Hit eject on the dentures I’ve

    never read anything I can remember minds

    filled with nonsense ,

    a vortex I’m aghast ,

    at your silliness and your sass

    report it to the mortician performing the clippings to the dead skin forming on your hands

    crusty like some old cake

    angry like they butted in line

    just cuz it’s the middle of the night doesn’t mean shut the lights what a fucckin’ surprise

    if your sense of humor is dense like a tumor get your aforementioned dentures and direct them directly towards your pooper

    so you can eat shittt and dine on the dung

    maybe in time you’ll smile before your time is up ……

     

     

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2021 - 9:59 AM ET #36

    @Midnight1

     Now I’m curious about the weed whacker joke you were going to unleash on me. Please share your comedic genius with us!

    I’ll take a guess. I said something like “ I like this tool” Then you come in off the top rope and drop the hammer with “You are a tool!”

     

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Now I’m curious about the weed whacker joke you were going to unleash on me. Please share your comedic genius with us!

    I’ll take a guess. I said something like “ I like this tool” Then you come in off the top rope and drop the hammer with “You are a tool!”

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2021 - 10:22 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    @Midnight1  Now I’m curious about the weed whacker joke you were going to unleash on me. Please share your comedic genius with us! I’ll take a guess. I said something like “ I like this tool” Then you come in off the top rope and drop the hammer with “You are a tool!”

    I bet you'd like this tool. This ain't no Ryobi.

    peace_5

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    @Midnight1  Now I’m curious about the weed whacker joke you were going to unleash on me. Please share your comedic genius with us! I’ll take a guess. I said something like “ I like this tool” Then you come in off the top rope and drop the hammer with “You are a tool!”

    I bet you'd like this tool. This ain't no Ryobi.

    peace_5

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2021 - 8:00 PM ET #38

    @StumpTownStu

     an_clap

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     an_clap

     
     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2021 - 1:38 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    Topic is... Would you Fuck Kate McKinnon if you and her were alone on a deserted island? My Answer is and will always be YES Especially if she took some Palm Tree Leaves and put them on her head and did her Shakira Impersonation

     

    Maybe if I could find a coconut big enough to fit over her head

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    Topic is... Would you Fuck Kate McKinnon if you and her were alone on a deserted island? My Answer is and will always be YES Especially if she took some Palm Tree Leaves and put them on her head and did her Shakira Impersonation

     

    Maybe if I could find a coconut big enough to fit over her head

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.