• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Kate McKinnon on the Verizen Commercials

    12 Next Last»
    BackCourt
    Midnight1
    StumpTownStu
    Doja45
    lennon65
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 950
    Posts: 39
    12 Next Last»
     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 11:17 AM ET #1

    That is the opposite of the kind of woman I could be with. Look up the words "annoying obnoxious woman" in the dictionary to see her picture.  I mean if I were stuck on a deserted island with her I'd probably dump her for a chimpanzee or a wild goat

     

    She's repulsive on every level

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    That is the opposite of the kind of woman I could be with. Look up the words "annoying obnoxious woman" in the dictionary to see her picture.  I mean if I were stuck on a deserted island with her I'd probably dump her for a chimpanzee or a wild goat

     

    She's repulsive on every level

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 12:33 PM ET #2

    Couldn't agree more. She acts real creepy.

    I change the channel whenever the commercial comes on TV.

    On the other hand, I love watching Cindy Crawford's Rooms To Go commercials.

    Reply

    Couldn't agree more. She acts real creepy.

    I change the channel whenever the commercial comes on TV.

    On the other hand, I love watching Cindy Crawford's Rooms To Go commercials.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 1:57 PM ET #3

    @BackCourt

     Well, she's a lesbian. And not like a hot, lopstick lesbian. He has big man hater vibes. And she's cooky as all get out so yeah, not really inspiring many boners but you're either full of shit or g@y if you say you wouldn't fuck her on a desert island. That's all I would do. Take hikes and bone her. And if the island is deserted, it's probably a tiny little atoll so there wouldn't be much hiking/exploring to be had. So i'd just be banging her twive a day. Working on the hut.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @BackCourt

     Well, she's a lesbian. And not like a hot, lopstick lesbian. He has big man hater vibes. And she's cooky as all get out so yeah, not really inspiring many boners but you're either full of shit or g@y if you say you wouldn't fuck her on a desert island. That's all I would do. Take hikes and bone her. And if the island is deserted, it's probably a tiny little atoll so there wouldn't be much hiking/exploring to be had. So i'd just be banging her twive a day. Working on the hut.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 1:59 PM ET #4

    I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 2:29 PM ET #5

     Not to get off topic but why would a goat and a chimp be on a deserted island? It’s deserted…. And an island

    I think the OP is just trying to come up with an excuse to fuck an animal

    Reply

     Not to get off topic but why would a goat and a chimp be on a deserted island? It’s deserted…. And an island

    I think the OP is just trying to come up with an excuse to fuck an animal

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 3:48 PM ET #6

    i agree that she's not eye candy for us males but she is kinda funny on SNL.

    Reply

    i agree that she's not eye candy for us males but she is kinda funny on SNL.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 3:55 PM ET #7

    And yes if i were on a deserted island and she was the only hole i would hit it.

    Reply

    And yes if i were on a deserted island and she was the only hole i would hit it.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 4:03 PM ET #8

    @Doja45

     Why would the OP need an excuse to screw an animal? 

    You didn't.

    Reply

    @Doja45

     Why would the OP need an excuse to screw an animal? 

    You didn't.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 9:45 PM ET #9

    @Midnight1

     You got me there Middy. But in my defense I was heavily impaired when I banged your wife bigsmile

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     You got me there Middy. But in my defense I was heavily impaired when I banged your wife bigsmile

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2021 - 11:52 PM ET #10

    @Doja45

     My wife??? Really??

    Now am I suppose to say something nasty about your mother? 

    Anyone who reads what you said knows what kind of man you are.

     

    Reply

    @Doja45

     My wife??? Really??

    Now am I suppose to say something nasty about your mother? 

    Anyone who reads what you said knows what kind of man you are.

     

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 12:06 AM ET #11

    @Midnight1

     Go ahead, all’s fair in comedy and shit talking. Like I expected you can dish it but you can’t take it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings 

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Go ahead, all’s fair in comedy and shit talking. Like I expected you can dish it but you can’t take it. Sorry if I hurt your feelings 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 11:55 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @Doja45  My wife??? Really?? Now am I suppose to say something nasty about your mother?  Anyone who reads what you said knows what kind of man you are.

    I mean, in reading that, I took it as you insulting his wife. How is a guy suppose to respond. Maybe that wasn't toyr intention but when you throw a line out like that, to a married man, that's probably how it will be taken. You'd have to word it differently for a guy to be sure you weren't. Like if you were to say, "You bang goats all the time. You don't need an excuse." It's clear you're talking about actual goats.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @Doja45  My wife??? Really?? Now am I suppose to say something nasty about your mother?  Anyone who reads what you said knows what kind of man you are.

    I mean, in reading that, I took it as you insulting his wife. How is a guy suppose to respond. Maybe that wasn't toyr intention but when you throw a line out like that, to a married man, that's probably how it will be taken. You'd have to word it differently for a guy to be sure you weren't. Like if you were to say, "You bang goats all the time. You don't need an excuse." It's clear you're talking about actual goats.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 4:39 PM ET #13

    @Doja45

     When you grow up, maybe just maybe, you'll learn that certain things are off limits & family is one of those things.

    So until you have proven to be wise enough to temper you're so called "comedy & shit talking" you will be known as the forum punk who doesn't respect boundaries that most men just don't cross.  

    Reply

    @Doja45

     When you grow up, maybe just maybe, you'll learn that certain things are off limits & family is one of those things.

    So until you have proven to be wise enough to temper you're so called "comedy & shit talking" you will be known as the forum punk who doesn't respect boundaries that most men just don't cross.  

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 5:36 PM ET #14

    Well, alot of gays are obnoxious

    Reply

    Well, alot of gays are obnoxious

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 5:36 PM ET #15

    She might not even be gay. Just on camera

    Reply

    She might not even be gay. Just on camera

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 7:12 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Well, alot of gays are obnoxious

    A lot of people find you obnoxious 

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

    Well, alot of gays are obnoxious

    A lot of people find you obnoxious 

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 7:25 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.

     

    You don't watch Tv then.. It on every channel 24/7

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.

     

    You don't watch Tv then.. It on every channel 24/7

     

     

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 7:27 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    i agree that she's not eye candy for us males but she is kinda funny on SNL.

     

    I hate that show, but her Rudy Giuliani act was embarrassingly bad.  And I hate Rudy Giuliani

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    i agree that she's not eye candy for us males but she is kinda funny on SNL.

     

    I hate that show, but her Rudy Giuliani act was embarrassingly bad.  And I hate Rudy Giuliani

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 7:29 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Well, alot of gays are obnoxious A lot of people find you obnoxious

     

    Guys, Guys...Stop fighting. We can all agree that she is probably the last woman on earth any of us would have sex with. Lets stay on the common ground here

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:

    Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals: Well, alot of gays are obnoxious A lot of people find you obnoxious

     

    Guys, Guys...Stop fighting. We can all agree that she is probably the last woman on earth any of us would have sex with. Lets stay on the common ground here

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 8:26 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.   You don't watch Tv then.. It on every channel 24/7

    Apparently not. I don't watch a ton of TV but I watch some TV. Waiting on Season 4 of Yellowstone. I watch Animal Kingdom. Watch PBS. Love Oregon Experience. Outdoor Idaho. Only sitcom we watch is The Neighborhood. We actually watch SNL. Dateline... 20/20... The Murder Mysteries, as we call them. It's always the husband/wife/girlffiend/boyfriend so there's really no mystery. This old house. Local news. Some stuff on streaming. We have every freaking streaming service but no commercials with that. Local news. Jeopardy. I don't know, man. I don't watch a ton on TV but I don't not watch TV. Never seen it. Kate McKinnon's issue isn't her face. It's her expressions. She has this perma-awkward expression. I paused something she was on and caught her not making that crazy bug eye look and was like, "Holy shit." She bugs her eyes and holds her mouth in a weird way and it makes her look weird. If she smoked her some reefer, mellowed out, relaxed her face, she'd be a solid 6 easily. Borderline 7.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BackCourt:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I've never seen the commercial but she's a weird chick so I could imagine.   You don't watch Tv then.. It on every channel 24/7

    Apparently not. I don't watch a ton of TV but I watch some TV. Waiting on Season 4 of Yellowstone. I watch Animal Kingdom. Watch PBS. Love Oregon Experience. Outdoor Idaho. Only sitcom we watch is The Neighborhood. We actually watch SNL. Dateline... 20/20... The Murder Mysteries, as we call them. It's always the husband/wife/girlffiend/boyfriend so there's really no mystery. This old house. Local news. Some stuff on streaming. We have every freaking streaming service but no commercials with that. Local news. Jeopardy. I don't know, man. I don't watch a ton on TV but I don't not watch TV. Never seen it. Kate McKinnon's issue isn't her face. It's her expressions. She has this perma-awkward expression. I paused something she was on and caught her not making that crazy bug eye look and was like, "Holy shit." She bugs her eyes and holds her mouth in a weird way and it makes her look weird. If she smoked her some reefer, mellowed out, relaxed her face, she'd be a solid 6 easily. Borderline 7.

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 8:38 PM ET #21

    You're lucky to have not seen it... Bug eyes is right...lol

    Reply

    You're lucky to have not seen it... Bug eyes is right...lol

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 10:48 PM ET #22

    @Midnight1

    Just busting balls, you gave me an opening and I took it. 

     

    I apologize if that was more than you’re used to. Come to think of it, I remember saying the same thing to…..

    Alright I’ll stop peace_5

    Reply

    @Midnight1

    Just busting balls, you gave me an opening and I took it. 

     

    I apologize if that was more than you’re used to. Come to think of it, I remember saying the same thing to…..

    Alright I’ll stop peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2021 - 11:55 PM ET #23

    @Doja45

     You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!" I straight up for a minute thought he was insulting your wife until he responded. I was like "Whoa, that'''''

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Doja45

     You gotta remember, midnight is in his 80s. So some shit one might consider regular ass clowning, to him it's like, "Wait just a gosh darn minute, buddy. That's going to far!" I straight up for a minute thought he was insulting your wife until he responded. I was like "Whoa, that'''''

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 12:13 AM ET #24

    ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I.

     
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2021 - 12:19 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I.

    I bet she could give me a lil chub

    Hiyoooo!

     

    an_cheers

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    ....that's out of character for midnight. I typically never go after guy's old ladies. Never understood this. I see it here all the time. Not joking like you but guy's really talking shit. A couple months ago a dude who i've never had interaction with said I was married to a "heffer' and I just laughed because my wife can barely put on a lil chub. It's just not in her genes. It's the Okie in her. Plus I know the dude was an incel who probably subscribes to my onlyfans with buffer. I used to, in rare occasions when a dude was being super racist, I'd say something like, "I bet your wife cheats on you with black dudes." Nothing to graphic or discriptive but even then, without fail i'd immediately be like, "Hey, man, that was wrong of me. I don't you or your old lady and I'm not standing in front of you so we can throw down." and in most cases,  dudes be like, "Yeah, man, I was a little out of pocket too." And we'd be cool after that. I know you didn't mean any disrespect but maybe it's wrong to assume that he would because maybe he hasn't had the same interaction with you as I. And likewise, you haven't had the same interaction with him as I.

    I bet she could give me a lil chub

    Hiyoooo!

     

    an_cheers

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,592
    • MLB Playoffs 16,782
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,392
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,231
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.