By a group of Palestinian men in LA. Rest assured there will be more of this to come. If they want to fight, take your asses back to Gaza and have it. This is the United States, not Israel. Hate crimes just continue, only question is, who will be next.
Jewish diners attacked
By a group of Palestinian men in LA. Rest assured there will be more of this to come. If they want to fight, take your asses back to Gaza and have it. This is the United States, not Israel. Hate crimes just continue, only question is, who will be next.
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person.
And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
![]()
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person.
And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
![]()
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food.
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food.
@lennon65
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
Practicing person lol. Jewish you moronic linesman
@lennon65
Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat
Practicing person lol. Jewish you moronic linesman
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food.
i get Roast compoiyo { can eat it but cant spell it]. Kasha varnishkas and bow tie pasta with pot roast.. Stuffed pork loin stuffed with whole garlic cloves and green olives. served with yellow rice, kidney beans, pastellas and pidgeon peas.
Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food.
i get Roast compoiyo { can eat it but cant spell it]. Kasha varnishkas and bow tie pasta with pot roast.. Stuffed pork loin stuffed with whole garlic cloves and green olives. served with yellow rice, kidney beans, pastellas and pidgeon peas.
Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food. i get Roast compoiyo { can eat it but cant spell it]. Kasha varnishkas and bow tie pasta with pot roast.. Stuffed pork loin stuffed with whole garlic cloves and green olives. served with yellow rice, kidney beans, pastellas and pidgeon peas. Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
Arroz con pollo
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: Married into a Jewish family and i'm protestant. I embraced the heritage. wifes mom was puerto rican and father was a practicing person. And yes i get the great food and the attitude to go wit dat Gefilte Fish? Oh, wait, the puerto rican side? Yeah, I bet your mother in law makes some screamin' food. i get Roast compoiyo { can eat it but cant spell it]. Kasha varnishkas and bow tie pasta with pot roast.. Stuffed pork loin stuffed with whole garlic cloves and green olives. served with yellow rice, kidney beans, pastellas and pidgeon peas. Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
Arroz con pollo
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
Why is it that Latin food hot sauce always seems to a combination of Franks and Crystal? No crazy hot salsas like Mexican food and no actual in-depth hot sauces like Caribbean. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Of course add your own hot sauce wit dat
Why is it that Latin food hot sauce always seems to a combination of Franks and Crystal? No crazy hot salsas like Mexican food and no actual in-depth hot sauces like Caribbean. ![]()
Those Jewish diners were eating out, not bothering anyone. I guess I titled this thread wrong or getting attacked is just not that big of a deal around here. Hmm...
Those Jewish diners were eating out, not bothering anyone. I guess I titled this thread wrong or getting attacked is just not that big of a deal around here. Hmm...
Those Jewish diners were eating out, not bothering anyone. I guess I titled this thread wrong or getting attacked is just not that big of a deal around here. Hmm...
Those Jewish diners were eating out, not bothering anyone. I guess I titled this thread wrong or getting attacked is just not that big of a deal around here. Hmm...
@mrusso
Go to this thread and you’ll understand
https://www.covers.com/forum/the-archives-89/no-joke-i-spent-2-hours-today-looking-for-a-cop-killer-in-south-florida-774809
@mrusso
Go to this thread and you’ll understand
https://www.covers.com/forum/the-archives-89/no-joke-i-spent-2-hours-today-looking-for-a-cop-killer-in-south-florida-774809
whole garlic cloves? you don't actually chew those up and swallow them???
I put straight garlic on toast for breakfast...Sounds weird, but its oddly addicting
whole garlic cloves? you don't actually chew those up and swallow them???
I put straight garlic on toast for breakfast...Sounds weird, but its oddly addicting
@djbrow
There's dark humor in there somewhere, didn't read past page 1, Losuds rising blood pressure scared me off. I guess food and humor can be good distractions from the all too often violence/ hate crimes that happen on nearly a daily basis in this country. Until it happens to someone you know or people like you. Shit ain't funny then-
@djbrow
There's dark humor in there somewhere, didn't read past page 1, Losuds rising blood pressure scared me off. I guess food and humor can be good distractions from the all too often violence/ hate crimes that happen on nearly a daily basis in this country. Until it happens to someone you know or people like you. Shit ain't funny then-
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose: whole garlic cloves? you don't actually chew those up and swallow them??? I put straight garlic on toast for breakfast...Sounds weird, but its oddly addicting
Do you mince it or just whole cloves of garlic?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose: whole garlic cloves? you don't actually chew those up and swallow them??? I put straight garlic on toast for breakfast...Sounds weird, but its oddly addicting
Do you mince it or just whole cloves of garlic?
I'm thinking for cooking advice, I do most of the cooking, spoiled girlfriend, food network is my go to. You guys should check it out
I'm thinking for cooking advice, I do most of the cooking, spoiled girlfriend, food network is my go to. You guys should check it out
Lawyers for a family of a black man gunned down by sheriff's deputies last week in Elizabeth City, North Carolina said a private autopsy showed he died from a "kill shot" to the back of his head, and the FBI on Tuesday opened a civil rights probe of the shooting.
Lived not too far from Elizabeth City, Fayetteville. Used to drive their through their on the way to the beach. Little place downtown, it's a small city, had some of the best BBQ in the state. We're talking about NC, good pork BBQ all over the state. Awesome fried burgers too, don't see that very often. Making me hungry just thinking about it!
Lawyers for a family of a black man gunned down by sheriff's deputies last week in Elizabeth City, North Carolina said a private autopsy showed he died from a "kill shot" to the back of his head, and the FBI on Tuesday opened a civil rights probe of the shooting.
Lived not too far from Elizabeth City, Fayetteville. Used to drive their through their on the way to the beach. Little place downtown, it's a small city, had some of the best BBQ in the state. We're talking about NC, good pork BBQ all over the state. Awesome fried burgers too, don't see that very often. Making me hungry just thinking about it!
in eastern North Carolina, like Elizabeth City, pork shoulder is king but in South Carolina they prefer to use whole hog, restaurants like Rodney Scott's famous BBQ have fans around the country. We do have "pig pickings" in NC, 150 lb pig, wow nothing like it. Vinegar based BBQ sauce is also an eastern NC fav'. May have to fire up the smoker this weekend!
in eastern North Carolina, like Elizabeth City, pork shoulder is king but in South Carolina they prefer to use whole hog, restaurants like Rodney Scott's famous BBQ have fans around the country. We do have "pig pickings" in NC, 150 lb pig, wow nothing like it. Vinegar based BBQ sauce is also an eastern NC fav'. May have to fire up the smoker this weekend!
@mrusso
My sister used to love the Carolinas, specifically South but North too. My mother is from Virginia and i've spent time in that part of the country but not really the Carolinas. I know a ton of those cities in NC are grimy as shit though. I listen to some rappers from NC as well. I don't listen to a ton of rap but I was on a whole NC rap kick last year.
@mrusso
My sister used to love the Carolinas, specifically South but North too. My mother is from Virginia and i've spent time in that part of the country but not really the Carolinas. I know a ton of those cities in NC are grimy as shit though. I listen to some rappers from NC as well. I don't listen to a ton of rap but I was on a whole NC rap kick last year.
I'm thinking for cooking advice, I do most of the cooking, spoiled girlfriend, food network is my go to. You guys should check it out
As far as cooking, the Food Network is not the place to go for cooking advice unless you're catching old episodes of Good Eats or something like that. Cook from feel. Cook from heart. As I always say, baking is a science, cooking is an art. When you bake, proper measurements, proper temps, proper times are all key for that reaction to happen. Cooking, on the other hand? Don't undercook poultry. That's the only important part. I'm one of the best cooks I know and I never look up recipes. I just cook from feel. That's not knocking the food network. I used to watch it all the time with my dad growing up. Before that it was Martin Yan. Julia Child. The shows back then actually taught you techniques. I still turn on the food network here and there but now their programming is more geared towards, "oooh, next time we're up in Seattle, we need to go there. Next time we're in Boise... Next time we're in Jackson Hole..." Showcasing restaurants. Repeats of Good Eats are highly recommended though.
I'm thinking for cooking advice, I do most of the cooking, spoiled girlfriend, food network is my go to. You guys should check it out
As far as cooking, the Food Network is not the place to go for cooking advice unless you're catching old episodes of Good Eats or something like that. Cook from feel. Cook from heart. As I always say, baking is a science, cooking is an art. When you bake, proper measurements, proper temps, proper times are all key for that reaction to happen. Cooking, on the other hand? Don't undercook poultry. That's the only important part. I'm one of the best cooks I know and I never look up recipes. I just cook from feel. That's not knocking the food network. I used to watch it all the time with my dad growing up. Before that it was Martin Yan. Julia Child. The shows back then actually taught you techniques. I still turn on the food network here and there but now their programming is more geared towards, "oooh, next time we're up in Seattle, we need to go there. Next time we're in Boise... Next time we're in Jackson Hole..." Showcasing restaurants. Repeats of Good Eats are highly recommended though.
@StumpTownStu
Disagree. There are so many good chefs on the Food Network I've learned so much. And being half Italian I luv me sum Giada, in more ways than one. Bravo too, "Top Chef" separates the men from the boys on that show, a little over my head sometimes but again, have learned alot.
@StumpTownStu
Disagree. There are so many good chefs on the Food Network I've learned so much. And being half Italian I luv me sum Giada, in more ways than one. Bravo too, "Top Chef" separates the men from the boys on that show, a little over my head sometimes but again, have learned alot.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
