There's nothing wrong with that. I respect and admire Slim too. And I have no problem leaving it at that. This is your thread. I've said my piece in it and I won't go any further than that.
I'll leave it at that too.
Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
There's nothing wrong with that. I respect and admire Slim too. And I have no problem leaving it at that. This is your thread. I've said my piece in it and I won't go any further than that.
At any point has anyone ever been in denial about voting fraud? Ever?
You need 100k willing and participating illegals and corrupt dmv employees to have a shred of hope in moving an election 0.1% in a favorable direction.
At any point has anyone ever been in denial about voting fraud? Ever?
You need 100k willing and participating illegals and corrupt dmv employees to have a shred of hope in moving an election 0.1% in a favorable direction.
At any point has anyone ever been in denial about voting fraud? Ever?
You need 100k willing and participating illegals and corrupt dmv employees to have a shred of hope in moving an election 0.1% in a favorable direction.
Dont you watch the news...............Russia played a role in electing Trump.......Trump is an illegitimate president.....He is not really what the american people wanted.......This is voter fraud x100....
93 % of CNN air time is devoted to this.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
At any point has anyone ever been in denial about voting fraud? Ever?
You need 100k willing and participating illegals and corrupt dmv employees to have a shred of hope in moving an election 0.1% in a favorable direction.
Dont you watch the news...............Russia played a role in electing Trump.......Trump is an illegitimate president.....He is not really what the american people wanted.......This is voter fraud x100....
Dont you watch the news...............Russia played a role in electing Trump.......Trump is an illegitimate president.....He is not really what the american people wanted.......This is voter fraud x100....
93 % of CNN air time is devoted to this.
Trump got elected because people didn't like Hillary. It's as simple as that. Bottom line is there were plenty of democrats that didn't even like Hillary. Plenty of Bernie supporters who felt jilted and decided not to show up to the polls. There's no smoke and mirrors. Trump won because his people came out in key swing states. Simple as that.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:
Dont you watch the news...............Russia played a role in electing Trump.......Trump is an illegitimate president.....He is not really what the american people wanted.......This is voter fraud x100....
93 % of CNN air time is devoted to this.
Trump got elected because people didn't like Hillary. It's as simple as that. Bottom line is there were plenty of democrats that didn't even like Hillary. Plenty of Bernie supporters who felt jilted and decided not to show up to the polls. There's no smoke and mirrors. Trump won because his people came out in key swing states. Simple as that.
i need you razor focused on picking nfl winners in a couple of weeks.
I know my limitations ( I think ). For expert NFL analysis, I tune in to the unbeatable combination of ClubDirtSports, and his incomparable sidekick ( not to mention partner in the crime they call "gambling" ) HughJorgan !
Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:
i need you razor focused on picking nfl winners in a couple of weeks.
I know my limitations ( I think ). For expert NFL analysis, I tune in to the unbeatable combination of ClubDirtSports, and his incomparable sidekick ( not to mention partner in the crime they call "gambling" ) HughJorgan !
Trump got elected because people didn't like Hillary. It's as simple as that. Bottom line is there were plenty of democrats that didn't even like Hillary. Plenty of Bernie supporters who felt jilted and decided not to show up to the polls. There's no smoke and mirrors. Trump won because his people came out in key swing states. Simple as that.
No.....This cannot be true...........Do you not pay attention to the mainstream media?
Russia wanted Trump to win......He conspired with them and they had the influence to to change the outcome..........There is a new breaking story about it most everyday............Hillary was railroaded..........You must be a rich racist bigot if you cannot see that............Stop trying to make a reasonable argument and start tuning in to Rachel Maddow.....
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Trump got elected because people didn't like Hillary. It's as simple as that. Bottom line is there were plenty of democrats that didn't even like Hillary. Plenty of Bernie supporters who felt jilted and decided not to show up to the polls. There's no smoke and mirrors. Trump won because his people came out in key swing states. Simple as that.
No.....This cannot be true...........Do you not pay attention to the mainstream media?
Russia wanted Trump to win......He conspired with them and they had the influence to to change the outcome..........There is a new breaking story about it most everyday............Hillary was railroaded..........You must be a rich racist bigot if you cannot see that............Stop trying to make a reasonable argument and start tuning in to Rachel Maddow.....
No.....This cannot be true...........Do you not pay attention to the mainstream media?
Russia wanted Trump to win......He conspired with them and they had the influence to to change the outcome..........There is a new breaking story about it most everyday............Hillary was railroaded..........You must be a rich racist bigot if you cannot see that............Stop trying to make a reasonable argument and start tuning in to Rachel Maddow.....
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:
No.....This cannot be true...........Do you not pay attention to the mainstream media?
Russia wanted Trump to win......He conspired with them and they had the influence to to change the outcome..........There is a new breaking story about it most everyday............Hillary was railroaded..........You must be a rich racist bigot if you cannot see that............Stop trying to make a reasonable argument and start tuning in to Rachel Maddow.....