• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    It is Becoming More and More Difficult to Deny the Existence of Systemic Voter Fraud

    12 Next Last»
    1129ken
    StumpTownStu
    searchwarrant
    thirdperson
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2085
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:24 AM ET #1

    According to the Boston Globe and Boston Herald, four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested by the FBI yesterday for their role in a conspiracy to sell drivers licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals here illegally could register to vote. The Massachusetts government.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    According to the Boston Globe and Boston Herald, four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested by the FBI yesterday for their role in a conspiracy to sell drivers licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals here illegally could register to vote. The Massachusetts government.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 11:32 AM ET #2

    There has akways been voter fraud to some extent.. The thing is it occurs on both sides of the aisle pretty equally. Someone reads your point and automatically thinks, "See, those democrats..." ignoring two facts. 1. Hispanics historically vote Republican in many elections. (They're often extremely conservative and devoutly Catholic) 2. Illegals buying fraudulent identification are usually concerned with getting jobs and cashing checks, not voting. Illegals are often wary of the establishnent i.e. the electoral process, police, ect. I'm not advocating for illegal immigrants. I'm staunch supporter of strong borders. I'm just stating facts.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    There has akways been voter fraud to some extent.. The thing is it occurs on both sides of the aisle pretty equally. Someone reads your point and automatically thinks, "See, those democrats..." ignoring two facts. 1. Hispanics historically vote Republican in many elections. (They're often extremely conservative and devoutly Catholic) 2. Illegals buying fraudulent identification are usually concerned with getting jobs and cashing checks, not voting. Illegals are often wary of the establishnent i.e. the electoral process, police, ect. I'm not advocating for illegal immigrants. I'm staunch supporter of strong borders. I'm just stating facts.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 2:56 PM ET #3

    Yes, I'm sure the illegals first priority was to run out there and cast a vote. 
    Reply
    Yes, I'm sure the illegals first priority was to run out there and cast a vote. 
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9457
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 6:57 PM ET #4

    Still, voting fraud is very rare and hasn't determined the outcome of any US elections for decades.  Previously, Bush administration reached the same conclusions after extensive investigations.

     Also confirmed by Brennan center for justice and National association of secretaries of state which comprise of election officials from all States. 

    However low voters turnout is a bigger problem.  Also  suppression of eligible voters via ID laws according to the courts and US department of justice.
    Reply
    Still, voting fraud is very rare and hasn't determined the outcome of any US elections for decades.  Previously, Bush administration reached the same conclusions after extensive investigations.

     Also confirmed by Brennan center for justice and National association of secretaries of state which comprise of election officials from all States. 

    However low voters turnout is a bigger problem.  Also  suppression of eligible voters via ID laws according to the courts and US department of justice.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 7:50 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Yes, I'm sure the illegals first priority was to run out there and cast a vote. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Yes, I'm sure the illegals first priority was to run out there and cast a vote. 
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 7:50 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    There has akways been voter fraud to some extent.. The thing is it occurs on both sides of the aisle pretty equally. Someone reads your point and automatically thinks, "See, those democrats..." ignoring two facts. 1. Hispanics historically vote Republican in many elections. (They're often extremely conservative and devoutly Catholic) 2. Illegals buying fraudulent identification are usually concerned with getting jobs and cashing checks, not voting. Illegals are often wary of the establishnent i.e. the electoral process, police, ect. I'm not advocating for illegal immigrants. I'm staunch supporter of strong borders. I'm just stating facts.


    So what is your point ? Mine was just stating facts. Are you suggesting that Republicans and Democrats enlist voter  fraud criminals on an equal basis ? That may be true, but it wasn't my point. Nor do you offer anything to support whatever your point is. Do you want government led voter fraud to exist by either party ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    There has akways been voter fraud to some extent.. The thing is it occurs on both sides of the aisle pretty equally. Someone reads your point and automatically thinks, "See, those democrats..." ignoring two facts. 1. Hispanics historically vote Republican in many elections. (They're often extremely conservative and devoutly Catholic) 2. Illegals buying fraudulent identification are usually concerned with getting jobs and cashing checks, not voting. Illegals are often wary of the establishnent i.e. the electoral process, police, ect. I'm not advocating for illegal immigrants. I'm staunch supporter of strong borders. I'm just stating facts.


    So what is your point ? Mine was just stating facts. Are you suggesting that Republicans and Democrats enlist voter  fraud criminals on an equal basis ? That may be true, but it wasn't my point. Nor do you offer anything to support whatever your point is. Do you want government led voter fraud to exist by either party ?
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:05 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    So what is your point ? Mine was just stating facts. Are you suggesting that Republicans and Democrats enlist voter  fraud criminals on an equal basis ? That may be true, but it wasn't my point. Nor do you offer anything to support whatever your point is. Do you want government led voter fraud to exist by either party ?

    It exist in both and I don't want it in either. You want facts? How about the fact thst voter fraud exist in such low numbers that's it's virtually nonexistent. How about you creating a thread about "systemic voter fraud" and then pointing to source stories that aren't even about voter fraud. How about of 29 identified only 10 had registered to vote and not one of them had cast a single ballot. So....yeah. Facts.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    So what is your point ? Mine was just stating facts. Are you suggesting that Republicans and Democrats enlist voter  fraud criminals on an equal basis ? That may be true, but it wasn't my point. Nor do you offer anything to support whatever your point is. Do you want government led voter fraud to exist by either party ?

    It exist in both and I don't want it in either. You want facts? How about the fact thst voter fraud exist in such low numbers that's it's virtually nonexistent. How about you creating a thread about "systemic voter fraud" and then pointing to source stories that aren't even about voter fraud. How about of 29 identified only 10 had registered to vote and not one of them had cast a single ballot. So....yeah. Facts.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:26 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    It exist in both and I don't want it in either. You want facts? How about the fact thst voter fraud exist in such low numbers that's it's virtually nonexistent. How about you creating a thread about "systemic voter fraud" and then pointing to source stories that aren't even about voter fraud. How about of 29 identified only 10 had registered to vote and not one of them had cast a single ballot. So....yeah. Facts.


    I have no idea what your point is. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of marrying the members who don't like Scalabrine, but  that is no excuse for thinking your incomprehensible posts will indefinitely allow you to post nonsense without being called on it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    It exist in both and I don't want it in either. You want facts? How about the fact thst voter fraud exist in such low numbers that's it's virtually nonexistent. How about you creating a thread about "systemic voter fraud" and then pointing to source stories that aren't even about voter fraud. How about of 29 identified only 10 had registered to vote and not one of them had cast a single ballot. So....yeah. Facts.


    I have no idea what your point is. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of marrying the members who don't like Scalabrine, but  that is no excuse for thinking your incomprehensible posts will indefinitely allow you to post nonsense without being called on it.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:31 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    I have no idea what your point is. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of marrying the members who don't like Scalabrine, but  that is no excuse for thinking your incomprehensible posts will indefinitely allow you to post nonsense without being called on it.

    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    I have no idea what your point is. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of marrying the members who don't like Scalabrine, but  that is no excuse for thinking your incomprehensible posts will indefinitely allow you to post nonsense without being called on it.

    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:35 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.

    *called 'you' on it.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.

    *called 'you' on it.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:36 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.


    Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    What's nonsense about anything I posted? Why are you so angry? Is it because you are, in fact, the one that's posting nonsense and I called on it.


    Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:43 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that.

    I don't have to tell myself that. It was a question, you could just answer it. Bottom line, a lot can be said about my writing but "incomprehensible" isn't one of them. So that isn't why i've drawn your ire. I won't even do your coy "Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that." back to you because bottom line, it isn't that.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that.

    I don't have to tell myself that. It was a question, you could just answer it. Bottom line, a lot can be said about my writing but "incomprehensible" isn't one of them. So that isn't why i've drawn your ire. I won't even do your coy "Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that." back to you because bottom line, it isn't that.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:50 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I don't have to tell myself that. It was a question, you could just answer it. Bottom line, a lot can be said about my writing but "incomprehensible" isn't one of them. So that isn't why i've drawn your ire. I won't even do your coy "Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that." back to you because bottom line, it isn't that.


    Accusing me of being "angry" accomplishes nothing. What is your question that I can "just answer. " ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I don't have to tell myself that. It was a question, you could just answer it. Bottom line, a lot can be said about my writing but "incomprehensible" isn't one of them. So that isn't why i've drawn your ire. I won't even do your coy "Sure, that's it. Tell yourself that." back to you because bottom line, it isn't that.


    Accusing me of being "angry" accomplishes nothing. What is your question that I can "just answer. " ?
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:56 PM ET #14

    Oy vey.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Oy vey.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 8:59 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Oy vey.


    Good question !
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Oy vey.


    Good question !
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 9:11 PM ET #16

    News flash. Voting fraud has been around since George Washington, right along with heavy corruption. America just hides it a little better than the ROW.
    Reply
    News flash. Voting fraud has been around since George Washington, right along with heavy corruption. America just hides it a little better than the ROW.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 9:17 PM ET #17

    [Quote: Originally Posted by searchwarrant] News flash. Voting fraud has been around since George Washington, right along with heavy corruption. America just hides it a little better than the ROW. [/Q

    uote]

    Read the initial post. No need for a "news flash." The point is that it is getting more difficult to deny the obvious.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by searchwarrant] News flash. Voting fraud has been around since George Washington, right along with heavy corruption. America just hides it a little better than the ROW. [/Q

    uote]

    Read the initial post. No need for a "news flash." The point is that it is getting more difficult to deny the obvious.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 9:19 PM ET #18

    One illegal vote opposite of your vote ..cancels out your vote ..
    Reply
    One illegal vote opposite of your vote ..cancels out your vote ..
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 9:37 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    One illegal vote opposite of your vote ..cancels out your vote ..


    Slim-- Unlike you, I did not have the honor of serving our country in the military. If I had, it would anger me even more to discover that government paid employees, ON THE CLOCK, were recruiting illegals and providing them government issued ID'S so they could have the same vote as you or me. That may not bother others, but it sure bothers me.

    Thank you once again for your service in the United States Navy.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    One illegal vote opposite of your vote ..cancels out your vote ..


    Slim-- Unlike you, I did not have the honor of serving our country in the military. If I had, it would anger me even more to discover that government paid employees, ON THE CLOCK, were recruiting illegals and providing them government issued ID'S so they could have the same vote as you or me. That may not bother others, but it sure bothers me.

    Thank you once again for your service in the United States Navy.


     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 9:50 PM ET #20

    Let me take a stab at this....
     You create a thread stating that "It is becoming more and more difficult to deny the existence of systemic voter fraud." You then proceed to say that "four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested for their role in a conspiracy to sell driver's licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals could illegally register to vote." Given how you all like to have your "leftie" "rightie" circle jerks, I assume it's an allusion to the unsubstantiated declaration by the Republican party that, "wide spread voter fraud is occuring via illegal immigrants obtaining fraudulent identifications to cast ballots". I call you out on the thread being b.s. and call you out on tweeking a story to fit an agenda and you give me the whole, "whoa, i'm just stating facts" act. So again, let's state some facts. First of all, your source articles weren't even about voter fraud and voter fraud isn't mentioned at any point. The four employees in question were Registry of Motor Vehicles workers. State workers? Sure but not exactly "Government led voter fraud" as you put it. Of the 29 illegals identified, only 10 had even attempted to register to vote. Of that 10, not a single one had cast a ballot in an election of any kind. This all took place prior to the presidential election, so if their goal was to vote, they could have tried. Those are facts. Now to opinions. It is my opinion that you created a b.s. thread attempting to strike a blow in you all's little "leftie" "rightie" sorority rivalry and you're upset that I blew it up.

    Here's my question:
       Am I wrong?

    Here's another question:
       How does one isolated story about four Registry of Motor Vehicle employees selling fake identifications to illegals (29 in all) point to "Systemic and Government led Voter fraud"?

    I'm sure those 29 illegals shelled out two grand each because they were just dying to be a part of the democratic process. Ten of them were atleast. Kinda.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Let me take a stab at this....
     You create a thread stating that "It is becoming more and more difficult to deny the existence of systemic voter fraud." You then proceed to say that "four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested for their role in a conspiracy to sell driver's licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals could illegally register to vote." Given how you all like to have your "leftie" "rightie" circle jerks, I assume it's an allusion to the unsubstantiated declaration by the Republican party that, "wide spread voter fraud is occuring via illegal immigrants obtaining fraudulent identifications to cast ballots". I call you out on the thread being b.s. and call you out on tweeking a story to fit an agenda and you give me the whole, "whoa, i'm just stating facts" act. So again, let's state some facts. First of all, your source articles weren't even about voter fraud and voter fraud isn't mentioned at any point. The four employees in question were Registry of Motor Vehicles workers. State workers? Sure but not exactly "Government led voter fraud" as you put it. Of the 29 illegals identified, only 10 had even attempted to register to vote. Of that 10, not a single one had cast a ballot in an election of any kind. This all took place prior to the presidential election, so if their goal was to vote, they could have tried. Those are facts. Now to opinions. It is my opinion that you created a b.s. thread attempting to strike a blow in you all's little "leftie" "rightie" sorority rivalry and you're upset that I blew it up.

    Here's my question:
       Am I wrong?

    Here's another question:
       How does one isolated story about four Registry of Motor Vehicle employees selling fake identifications to illegals (29 in all) point to "Systemic and Government led Voter fraud"?

    I'm sure those 29 illegals shelled out two grand each because they were just dying to be a part of the democratic process. Ten of them were atleast. Kinda.

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 10:01 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Let me take a stab at this....
     You create a thread stating that "It is becoming more and more difficult to deny the existence of systemic voter fraud." You then proceed to say that "four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested for their role in a conspiracy to sell driver's licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals could illegally register to vote." Given how you all like to have your "leftie" "rightie" circle jerks, I assume it's an allusion to the unsubstantiated declaration by the Republican party that, "wide spread voter fraud is occuring via illegal immigrants obtaining fraudulent identifications to cast ballots". I call you out on the thread being b.s. and call you out on tweeking a story to fit an agenda and you give me the whole, "whoa, i'm just stating facts" act. So again, let's state some facts. First of all, your source articles weren't even about voter fraud and voter fraud isn't mentioned at any point. The four employees in question were Registry of Motor Vehicles workers. State workers? Sure but not exactly "Government led voter fraud" as you put it. Of the 29 illegals identified, only 10 had even attempted to register to vote. Of that 10, not a single one had cast a ballot in an election of any kind. This all took place prior to the presidential election, so if their goal was to vote, they could have tried. Those are facts. Now to opinions. It is my opinion that you created a b.s. thread attempting to strike a blow in you all's little "leftie" "rightie" sorority rivalry and you're upset that I blew it up.

    Here's my question:
       Am I wrong?

    Here's another question:
       How does one isolated story about four Registry of Motor Vehicle employees selling fake identifications to illegals (29 in all) point to "Systemic and Government led Voter fraud"?

    I'm sure those 29 illegals shelled out two grand each because they were just dying to be a part of the democratic process. Ten of them were atleast. Kinda.



    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Let me take a stab at this....
     You create a thread stating that "It is becoming more and more difficult to deny the existence of systemic voter fraud." You then proceed to say that "four employees of the Massachusetts state government were arrested for their role in a conspiracy to sell driver's licenses to illegal immigrants so that the individuals could illegally register to vote." Given how you all like to have your "leftie" "rightie" circle jerks, I assume it's an allusion to the unsubstantiated declaration by the Republican party that, "wide spread voter fraud is occuring via illegal immigrants obtaining fraudulent identifications to cast ballots". I call you out on the thread being b.s. and call you out on tweeking a story to fit an agenda and you give me the whole, "whoa, i'm just stating facts" act. So again, let's state some facts. First of all, your source articles weren't even about voter fraud and voter fraud isn't mentioned at any point. The four employees in question were Registry of Motor Vehicles workers. State workers? Sure but not exactly "Government led voter fraud" as you put it. Of the 29 illegals identified, only 10 had even attempted to register to vote. Of that 10, not a single one had cast a ballot in an election of any kind. This all took place prior to the presidential election, so if their goal was to vote, they could have tried. Those are facts. Now to opinions. It is my opinion that you created a b.s. thread attempting to strike a blow in you all's little "leftie" "rightie" sorority rivalry and you're upset that I blew it up.

    Here's my question:
       Am I wrong?

    Here's another question:
       How does one isolated story about four Registry of Motor Vehicle employees selling fake identifications to illegals (29 in all) point to "Systemic and Government led Voter fraud"?

    I'm sure those 29 illegals shelled out two grand each because they were just dying to be a part of the democratic process. Ten of them were atleast. Kinda.



    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 10:01 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    Slim-- Unlike you, I did not have the honor of serving our country in the military. If I had, it would anger me even more to discover that government paid employees, ON THE CLOCK, were recruiting illegals and providing them government issued ID'S so they could have the same vote as you or me. That may not bother others, but it sure bothers me.

    Thank you once again for your service in the United States Navy.



    Again, you extrapolate things from a story that just aren't there. Where does it say they "recruited" anybody? What this story is really about, in my opinion, is RMV workers selling fake ID's to illegals so that they can do things like, dtive cars. Get jobs. Cash checks. This stuff has bern going on for ever and it's never been about voting. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make it any less upsetting. My issue with this had nothing to to do with voting and everything to do with illegals being here in general. That's why even though it'll probably never happen, I support the wall. I even would support a federal tax to pay for it, as Mexico never really was.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    Slim-- Unlike you, I did not have the honor of serving our country in the military. If I had, it would anger me even more to discover that government paid employees, ON THE CLOCK, were recruiting illegals and providing them government issued ID'S so they could have the same vote as you or me. That may not bother others, but it sure bothers me.

    Thank you once again for your service in the United States Navy.



    Again, you extrapolate things from a story that just aren't there. Where does it say they "recruited" anybody? What this story is really about, in my opinion, is RMV workers selling fake ID's to illegals so that they can do things like, dtive cars. Get jobs. Cash checks. This stuff has bern going on for ever and it's never been about voting. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make it any less upsetting. My issue with this had nothing to to do with voting and everything to do with illegals being here in general. That's why even though it'll probably never happen, I support the wall. I even would support a federal tax to pay for it, as Mexico never really was.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 10:12 PM ET #23

    [Quote: Originally Posted by 1129ken]

    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
    [/Quote]

    You're coming to conclusions that based on your own source material just aren't true and i'm creating my own narrative? I lay out a bunch of facts and you key in on the one admitted assumption I made about you but you won't address the meat of what I had to say. The fact based, sirloin meat. You call me an "internet tough guy" even though i've been nothing but polite. And then you take your ball and walk off crying. Not before kissing up to slim. Boy, you really told me.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by 1129ken]

    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
    [/Quote]

    You're coming to conclusions that based on your own source material just aren't true and i'm creating my own narrative? I lay out a bunch of facts and you key in on the one admitted assumption I made about you but you won't address the meat of what I had to say. The fact based, sirloin meat. You call me an "internet tough guy" even though i've been nothing but polite. And then you take your ball and walk off crying. Not before kissing up to slim. Boy, you really told me.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 10:18 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
    [/Quote]

    You're coming to conclusions that based on your own source material just aren't true and i'm creating my own narrative? I lay out a bunch of facts and you key in on the one admitted assumption I made about you but you won't address the meat of what I had to say. The fact based, sirloin meat. You call me an "internet tough guy" even though i've been nothing but polite. And then you take your ball and walk off crying. Not before kissing up to slim. Boy, you really told me.


    I respect and admire Slim.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    You "assume" ? You assume I identify this problem as Democrat versus Republican, which is beyond any "facts" I stated.  Really ? I'm not responding anymore to your own self created reality. You're just a self important internet tough guy who wants to address his own narrative, in his own self created world, no matter what others post. For the record, I said nothing of the sort that you are trying to reply to. See you later, Scalabrine hater.
    [/Quote]

    You're coming to conclusions that based on your own source material just aren't true and i'm creating my own narrative? I lay out a bunch of facts and you key in on the one admitted assumption I made about you but you won't address the meat of what I had to say. The fact based, sirloin meat. You call me an "internet tough guy" even though i've been nothing but polite. And then you take your ball and walk off crying. Not before kissing up to slim. Boy, you really told me.


    I respect and admire Slim.
     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2017 - 10:34 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    I respect and admire Slim.

    There's nothing wrong with that. I respect and admire Slim too. And I have no problem leaving it at that. This is your thread. I've said my piece in it and I won't go any further than that.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:



    I respect and admire Slim.

    There's nothing wrong with that. I respect and admire Slim too. And I have no problem leaving it at that. This is your thread. I've said my piece in it and I won't go any further than that.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,913
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,879
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 330
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,411
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.