This only proves that you are 1. a dip shit but more importantly that you are hooking up with the fattest, ugliest white women. Taking advantage of the girls with no self-esteem congratulations and way to make your race look good.
Is this true?
This only proves that you are 1. a dip shit but more importantly that you are hooking up with the fattest, ugliest white women. Taking advantage of the girls with no self-esteem congratulations and way to make your race look good.
This only proves that you are 1. a dip shit but more importantly that you are hooking up with the fattest, ugliest white women. Taking advantage of the girls with no self-esteem congratulations and way to make your race look good.
This only proves that you are 1. a dip shit but more importantly that you are hooking up with the fattest, ugliest white women. Taking advantage of the girls with no self-esteem congratulations and way to make your race look good.
![]()
This only proves that you are 1. a dip shit but more importantly that you are hooking up with the fattest, ugliest white women. Taking advantage of the girls with no self-esteem congratulations and way to make your race look good.
![]()
your fucking retarded, kim kardashians the farthest thing from ugly
your fucking retarded, kim kardashians the farthest thing from ugly
Im a black dude and i recently hooked up with a white chick, real hot. A few weeks in i asked her how comes she was cheating on her man with me and she was like white men cant fulfill my sexual needs hence why they settle for asian women because they will say yes to anybody and i was like ok. Now you mention it i happen to see alot of white dudes with asian women, very rarely see them with latin women and white women well they love the brothers....is this true guys?
Without reading any other posts I declare you a liar and you are full of shit.
Im a black dude and i recently hooked up with a white chick, real hot. A few weeks in i asked her how comes she was cheating on her man with me and she was like white men cant fulfill my sexual needs hence why they settle for asian women because they will say yes to anybody and i was like ok. Now you mention it i happen to see alot of white dudes with asian women, very rarely see them with latin women and white women well they love the brothers....is this true guys?
Without reading any other posts I declare you a liar and you are full of shit.
I guess it varies from area to area, because I don't know any white girls who are into black guys at all. I have seen a few white guys with pretty black girls though.
Come to think of it, I have never seen a white guy with a black chick that wasn't pretty hot.
I guess it varies from area to area, because I don't know any white girls who are into black guys at all. I have seen a few white guys with pretty black girls though.
Come to think of it, I have never seen a white guy with a black chick that wasn't pretty hot.
I guess it varies from area to area, because I don't know any white girls who are into black guys at all. I have seen a few white guys with pretty black girls though.
Come to think of it, I have never seen a white guy with a black chick that wasn't pretty hot.
I guess it varies from area to area, because I don't know any white girls who are into black guys at all. I have seen a few white guys with pretty black girls though.
Come to think of it, I have never seen a white guy with a black chick that wasn't pretty hot.
Dude, those are not black guys those are RICH guys. Do you see the pattern? How many brothers you know got Tiger, Ray Allen or Reggie Bush money?
Dude, those are not black guys those are RICH guys. Do you see the pattern? How many brothers you know got Tiger, Ray Allen or Reggie Bush money?
You guys were taking his word that he was with a so called "hot white girl" but what you have to remember, is that is equal to any white girl usually weighing in at 190+. I have never seen a every day black man with a white girl that I found attractive.
You guys were taking his word that he was with a so called "hot white girl" but what you have to remember, is that is equal to any white girl usually weighing in at 190+. I have never seen a every day black man with a white girl that I found attractive.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
