Suicidal thoughts are not normal . But seems to be thought of during depression, or tortured physical or emotional pain causes an individual to wish to escape from this life. Professionals by and large will prescibe drugs. Good or bad it was Doctors do. I had Suicidal thoughts before I turned to God. Clergy are equipped to deal with this as part of the counseling education needed to obtain a ba in theology. I had an inner voice that stopped me. It mentioned to help these people. I not sure what it ment . But I did understand the loss my family would endure if I had committed suicide. I found refuge with observing wildlife. It wasn't much just some stupid little squirrel in a park. Bought a bag of peanuts by days end it put its paws on my figures and take the peanut. I thought this poor little creature has no house or car . Probably watched many of its kin become road kill . Still it seemed to be my only friend for a.time. anyway find something else to find comfort in, as an old.saying goes. If you hang around a.barber shop king enough you will get a hair cut. If you look for death to often it will find you sooner than you realize.
Suicidal thoughts are not normal . But seems to be thought of during depression, or tortured physical or emotional pain causes an individual to wish to escape from this life. Professionals by and large will prescibe drugs. Good or bad it was Doctors do. I had Suicidal thoughts before I turned to God. Clergy are equipped to deal with this as part of the counseling education needed to obtain a ba in theology. I had an inner voice that stopped me. It mentioned to help these people. I not sure what it ment . But I did understand the loss my family would endure if I had committed suicide. I found refuge with observing wildlife. It wasn't much just some stupid little squirrel in a park. Bought a bag of peanuts by days end it put its paws on my figures and take the peanut. I thought this poor little creature has no house or car . Probably watched many of its kin become road kill . Still it seemed to be my only friend for a.time. anyway find something else to find comfort in, as an old.saying goes. If you hang around a.barber shop king enough you will get a hair cut. If you look for death to often it will find you sooner than you realize.