The national average dipped below $2 for a moment... it amazing to me the original prediction you made. You claimed it would happen in 6 months.... you made that claim on 7/16/15. With 10 days to spare, it happened. It's like covering a max wager by 1/2 point with a a half court shot. But a win is a win.
Congrats, it happened and you predicted what I thought would not be possible.
I don't agree that this free-fall in oil and gas has much of anything to do with the Iran nuke deal. It has much more to do with a slowing of the world-wide economy. And I maintain that cheap gas is not a good thing to the overall US economy. It spells disaster... have you seen how the DOW has reacted lately?
Hey Goose
The national average dipped below $2 for a moment... it amazing to me the original prediction you made. You claimed it would happen in 6 months.... you made that claim on 7/16/15. With 10 days to spare, it happened. It's like covering a max wager by 1/2 point with a a half court shot. But a win is a win.
Congrats, it happened and you predicted what I thought would not be possible.
I don't agree that this free-fall in oil and gas has much of anything to do with the Iran nuke deal. It has much more to do with a slowing of the world-wide economy. And I maintain that cheap gas is not a good thing to the overall US economy. It spells disaster... have you seen how the DOW has reacted lately?
Mrfixers: Even though Metal Prices are sunk like Oil Prices you are most definitely onto something. The future is in Robotics. What is the best conductor of Electronics? Gold. Followed by Silver. Followed by Copper. Prices of Gold and Silver will never be competitive with Copper. Yes, the future is Robotics and Copper will be the Metal that drives the Robotics.
SportsFan:
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Mrfixers: Even though Metal Prices are sunk like Oil Prices you are most definitely onto something. The future is in Robotics. What is the best conductor of Electronics? Gold. Followed by Silver. Followed by Copper. Prices of Gold and Silver will never be competitive with Copper. Yes, the future is Robotics and Copper will be the Metal that drives the Robotics.